Does going to the gym make you older?

Hi Jow Forums, I'm one of the many teenagers (18 years old at the moment) who started lifting in order to increase their self-esteem. In my case, I have always looked around 3 to 4 years younger than what I really am, which, combined with my light autism, is the main reason why I'm a kissless virgin

It's really depressing when girls interact with me like if I were a baby, and that, if I ever tried to approach one, I was instantly friendzoned

So my question is, to all guys who had the same handicap, can I make it?

Attached: watchers.jpg (353x355, 20K)

>does going to the gym make you older
Yeah man shits great, after my first year I could get into clubs and drink without getting carded at 18. Now that ive been lifting for 5 years I’m able to sneak into senior citizens homes and fuck grannies. Gum jobs=gains

>I have always looked around 3 to 4 years younger than what I really am, which, combined with my light autism, is the main reason why I'm a kissless virgin
I was getting my dick wet at 13, point is don't let yourself down just because of sex, live your life the way you want it and women will come to you naturally

Thanks dude, I guess I'll have to stack on chewing gum
I don't really care about sex at the moment, I just want an attractive girlfriend, I'm the only one of my friends who doesn't have one

If you go to the gym for 60minutes you'll emerge afterwards approximately 1hr older

Soon as I joined the gym I aged 10 years. I was 21 a year ago now I'm turning 32.

>virgin
>at 18

Holy shit, how does this even happen?

You're not a teenager. You're a creepy old virgin.

>underrated post

Attached: hesabigguy.jpg (1226x920, 667K)

God I wish I looked like a teenager.

Hard drugs, alcohol, and time are the only things that are gonna age you.
Just be patient, the first 2 make you look and feel like shit.

Facial hair can help you appear to be older too.

Don't have sex. Become a pure Christ lifter.

You should stop calling yourself a teenager. You're an adult now. Get a job and stop being so pathetic.

>tfw only gained 2 years
gym boomers btfo

Attached: 345872451.png (225x225, 10K)

How tall are you?

No, I get older just fine on my own.

I WENT TO THE GYM FOR 5 YEARS AND I GOT OLDER. WTF!?

5'6, why does that matter?

Oh this is a bait thread. Nvm

It's a normal height... I'll probably grow another 2 or 3 inches anyway.

Sorry, I'm a retard, I meant look older
Autism
6 foot
Yeah but I don't look like one

Currently studying medicine

>he thinks he's too good to work through college

Baby boy mentality.

I'm thinking about working on summer holidays, but sadly I have no time, my career is too time-consuming