I made some steamed hams for you

I made some steamed hams for you

Attached: 1547564089298.jpg (640x433, 96K)

Fuck, that's the wrong pic

Attached: 1547565715026.jpg (960x640, 96K)

the truest President

>Egads! My white house chefs aren't working because of my shutdown... but what if... I were to purchase fast food and disguise it as my own cooking?
>oh ho ho, delightfully devilish Trump!
>well college athletes I hope you're ready for mouth watering white house food!

No lacrosse team has had a better meal at the White House. This is fucking deck.

>McDonald's
Fucking gross. The whole fast food buffet idea is actually kinda funny but McDonald's is fucking nasty and gives me food poisoning whenever I eat it. I see a bit of Wendy's in there which is better though I guess

Extremely funny and checked

>tfw assumed when he said pizza, hot dogs, and fast food, he meant little girls
>mfw he meant actual pizza, hot dogs, and fast food

Attached: 1515342584143.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

>tfw all the room temperature Big Macs I can eat.

Attached: HappyAsian.gif (265x200, 1.07M)

It's time to get off the internet, and stop posting.

What's in those round packages in the middle? Sushi?

S
N
E
E
D

origilamimi

McDonald's chicken salads. Of course YOU wouldn't know what a salad looks like, fatass.

Burger King was making fun of him earlier on twitter. Predictably his braindead fans had some hilarious reactions.

well meme'd user

organically

>fast food buffet
what a completely shit idea

>Happy"Asian"

>makes berderland great again

>tfw mcdonalds salads have the most calories out of everything on that table

Attached: 1489889334715.png (665x598, 249K)

Trump is real. that's why all the celebrities loved him before

Yeah a real dunce. This is some mad king shit. It's funny because idiots swear up and down the ruling class in a capitalist society is meant to be intelligent.

>notorious liar who contradicts himself on a weekly basis
>real

Attached: Cinnamon Toast Dog.jpg (797x430, 59K)

No, I don't usually get take-away salads, especially not from McDonalds. DESU only fatasses would get McSalads.

but how do you feel about their other stuff? whats your favorite item?
for me, it's the McChicken it's the best fast food sandwich

I can't remember eating at donalds at all during the last ten years. I guess I'd get the cheeseburger, because it's cheap.

She's from Tampere, Suomi.

Attached: WorldsHottestAsian.jpg (640x904, 55K)

Traps: Gay? Nay?

Gay as all hell

what about pic related? this is a biological female, real vagina.

Attached: 1534302648676.jpg (540x744, 84K)

Also gay. The pic is aesthetically much, much closer to a man than a woman. It's basically a reverse trap, and traps are gay regardless of your gender. What kind of interview is this, anyway?

but thats a literal vagina in a literal biological woman. are you saying gender is based on aesthetics?

No, but gayness can be. You're straight if you like people who biologically and aesthetically are women. If you are attracted to dicks or people who look like men, you're gay. Other way round for women, obviously.

Or maybe they don't know because McDonalds is a shit food chain and that, much to the contrary, only a fatass would eat there let alone be fake worried enough to order a salad there as an attempt to cut down on calories