What the fuck do neet do?

What the fuck do neet do?
I've been at home doing nothing for a month and I'm already tired of it

Attached: abdallah.jpg (1316x1312, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotation_method#Overview
soundcloud.com/daniyyell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've gone NEET too, it's not a paradise like people think. You really have to know what you're going to do with your time before you go down that road. That's the secret, I think.

Find a hobby. What do you like to do OP?

what do you do?neet

Read a book
Gardening
Cook
Play games
Nap
Work out
Go hiking
Take a book and catalog various plants or animals
Learn coding
Learn drawing
Learn an instrument
Write horrible poetry
Write a story
Pottery
Watch tv shows, movies, anime or whatever
Get into electronics and build a simple bot
Carpentry to build stuff for fun
Sewing
Get into math, history, chemistry
Explore the area around you, either find nature areas, abandoned houses or factories
Volunteer at an animal shelter
Meet other NEET friends and have discussions
Join a D&D club
Listen to a podcast
Listen to music and discover new bands
Long trips on a bike and camping
Karaoke
If youre living with parents help out at home, make food for them when they get back from work
Get into a routine of cleaning up and looking after yourself
Shitpost here

Attached: 1537601603997.png (860x800, 611K)

What does it say about that you need someone to tell you what to do?

I did some guitar, started exercising and watched some youtube.

I'm back at work now, but NEET life is coming for me again in a couple of years, so I need to figure out something to fill that time.

not much tbqhwy

>What the fuck do NEET do?

Nothing.

>I've been at home doing nothing for a month and I'm already tired of it.

I'm not sorry to say that you're not cut out for the NEET big league.

It's called advice

>Shitpost here
Defo this one

I sleep for 12 hours, eat, and play 100+ long JRPGs. Sometimes I watch anime too

I fuck twinks and traps off Grindr

I get hired from different government jobs, i usually stay around 2 years where i get sick of it , quit, live like a bum for 3 months, than get another one.

Find hobbies that can serve as replacements to jobs. For example, I draw stuff, play the piano, and write shortstories.

read
exercise

what do wagies do?
whatever their bosses tell them

NEET life is superior, i wageslaved for 5 years and went to uni for 4. i'm about to get another job and it's filling me with dread

What jrpgs? I need massive time sinks.

What?
I'm a NEET the past 6 years and I have no idea what to do
I just browse, stare at ceiling, masturbate, or occasionally play vidya when depression isn't too severe

i've spent the past five years browsing Jow Forums, random old school web 1.0 forums, reddit, and youtube for 16 hours a day, while listening to podcasts and music. every once in a while i'll get into the habit of going to the gym two or three times a week but never for too long. i show no signs of slowing down. it's not entirely a choice for me either, i'm pretty sure i couldn't get a job and actually hold one down even if i tried.

Jow Forums
exercise
cook
read
watch shows
create art

All NEETs do is circlejerk each other on discord and talk about gay shit. NEETs are liberal fags.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.43_[2018.05.29_01.33.43].png (568x718, 399K)

get a job you fucking bums.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotation_method#Overview

Attached: f6e84f739a00636bda5360d8468406f8--alm.jpg (464x632, 67K)

6 months NEET and i don't want to end it. how long until i get "bored" of doing whatever i want?

Took me about 4/5 years user

did you ever have a job before that?

why didn't you become a bodybuilder?

how do you get a shitty government job? got a recommended or easy one or a manchild?

I personally don't enjoy staying at home and not going out. I do it because I have to, because going outside is worse, scarier and painful

>shitpost here

And finally we get to the truth

I make music and play an ancient mmo called Ultima Online.

soundcloud.com/daniyyell

Whatever you like. You can be a great /lit/fag and read several books every day. You can be/trying to get Jow Forums and enjoy your exercises and healthy diet, or just any hobby you have and enjoy to do. But as you are on this board, you are likely to become an alco addict if you aren't one already, spending all days in your dead-end job if you can find any, or worse- awoiding it and playing computer games all days long. Is that advice you wanted to see, user?

Attached: 1526862693087.jpg (746x982, 571K)

I think I have lost a part of myself. The part that made me worry about the future. I can walk through a room and not even notice the room around me. I think that's how I stave off the boredom. I just can't even feel it there anymore.

Did yoiu spend all your life needing someone who tells you what to do next?
Get on the floor and give me twenty. Then go download and read the first chapter of the book you always wanted to.
Then repair that fucking thing in your house that you always wanted to fix "when you get around"
If you are still fucking bored, report back for further instructions. There, feel more at home now?
Wagies, I tell you.