Daily reminder that there are no feminists actively against you trying to ensure you stay loveless for the rest of your...

Daily reminder that there are no feminists actively against you trying to ensure you stay loveless for the rest of your life. Using the idea that all women think you're a "creep" or a "predator" as a scapegoat on why you won't go out and talk to girls only hurts you and is completely untrue.

There is a fine line between flirting/trying to get a date and sexual harassment. Go out there and seize the day

Attached: facts.jpg (373x498, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/12/the-sex-recession/573949/
economist.com/graphic-detail/2017/11/17/over-friendly-or-sexual-harassment-it-depends-partly-on-whom-you-ask
d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/k4rl5ynp42/econTabReport.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is the book of facts empty

Based. Thank you for not being completely retarded.

i don't think I'm a suitable relationship partner.

whys that user? what makes you "unsuitable" you're not a grade of meat, you're a human being that needs these connections

I'm mentally ill and I have a shitty personality.

you're not supposed to be perfect when you meet someone. you'll actually find that a good relationship can change you and empower you. I know this because I have issues too and I would always use this as an excuse to not talk to others. I suggest you find a co-ed sport/activity/interest that can help you understand people around you better. You'll find that they aren't so bad.

Humans stopped doing many things they "need" with modern times. Be it out of choice or forced change. Relationships for some is next to go.

relationships will change over time but never erase. besides what matters now is your present not your future.

I am an unsuitable relationship partner because I don't know what a relationship is, what love is, why I should try, when or how I should try, what the difference is between a relationship and friendship besides sex, etc.

Wrong. Women despise anything but perfection in a man, and if you don't act like you are perfect in every way, you are going to repulse her.

Attached: wr.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

>based on 1 date and a "scientific study" with a skewed small sample size in some backwater university

Nope. based on personal experience. You can never show any weakness in front of a woman if you want to continue fucking her.

i would recommend sharing these feelings with someone you really trust and figuring out relationships. but all i can tell you is that is relationships aren't black and white.

[original citation backing up the claim required]

Unless you look like pic related of course.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

this guy is trolling. if you are making an effort you're not gonna get discarded like trash

>anecdotal evidence
Opinion worth next to nothing

>go to social meetup
>instantly fall for one of the girls who seems 100% my type

Fuck I hate this and now I'll have to deal with this every week I go.

Nah feminists are just a male hate group in general, nobody is more privileged than women, particularly white women and jewish women who lead feminism.

then talk to her and invite her to get coffee if you can't drink and a bar if you can. this is amazing user. what if 20 years down the line you two are happy with a third child on the way

I have never been good with things that have no right answer. all I know is I wait on some kind of spark to get me to want to approach a woman and I never feel anything. I think I need to be friends with woman first but then I am reminded of nice guys and friendzone. Nobody can help me figure this out because nobody had to "figure it out" it comes naturally to others and not to me, so I am unsuitable. somebody will have to prove to me otherwise, but women do not approach men. especially fat men even if they are tall.

No way I only met her once and if it goes bad it'll fuck up my whole newly formed social circle. I can't even bring myself to add her on normiebook. I'll just repress it all like always.

ok there are people in the group that use it for their own hateful reasons just like the alt-right and like the alt-right it is a vocal minority. this is like being black and scared to walk outside because you browsed Jow Forums once

>be feminist

>women being opressed in the ME, some asia regions and Africa
>cut up, tortured, sold, raped, no rights
>sleep

>someone brushes off a landwhales advance and ignores her
>10 gofund me, 30 articles, UN meeting and protests across the country

Why?

>You're not gonna get discarded like trash.

t. someone who hasn't dated in the new tinder world.

>dating on tinder and online in general
Yikes

if shes as wonderful as you think. shes not gonna ruin your life because you're genuinely interested in her. if anything worse comes to worse in a bad terrible parrallel universe: she will let you down gently.
now say it with me:
it is not a crime to be sexually/romantically attracted to others and act on those urges in a socially acceptable way

tinder is for emotionless sex and the occasional ltr that keeps you up at night wondering what went wrong. stop thinking in absolutes

Actually existing feminism is about using gender conflict to legitimize US capitalism and American imperialism - it's not a small group of mostly male billionaires ruining your lives, it's the entirety of the opposite sex!

Therefore, women's rights in western client states aren't an issue, although they eagerly argue that the US needs to stay in (whatever country it's presently bombing) to protect the local women from Islamists.

To be fair, Islamists are shit, but they never extend that argument to saying "invade Saudi Arabia" or whatever, it's all about justifying what the American Empire is already doing.

17 percent of Americans ages 18 to 29 now believe that a man inviting a woman out for a drink always or usually constitutes sexual harassment

It's true that not ALL women will think you're a creep, but enough of them will that it is a real risk.

can i get a citation my man

Google the Halo effect.

Flirting is creepy and considered harassment went an ugly guy does it. That's just how it is.

I pretty much copypasted straight from this.
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/12/the-sex-recession/573949/

Uglyness can be a factor into if people are receptive to your advances but to let it keep you down for your entire life with the assumption that no one will ever care for you is ridiculous

>Vocal minority.

Normally I'd agree, but these feminists have support from practically everyone. Politicians, the media, even big corporations that wanna seem hip. Man hating is mainstream and acceptable unlike being alt right. Which is poorly defines anyways.

>you're right but just b urself

I can't find the direct poll which could shed alot more light on the info. do you know where it is?
and alot of those campaigns have to do with people actually being horrible to others. no big politician is supporting screaming rape at every advance.
Thats not what I meant. if you treat yourself as ugly and give up then you'll never see positive results because you're actively refusing to do so

>There is a fine line! Go step over it for no rewards, since you are not Chad.
How about no.
If she is interested, she can say "Hi can we talk?" without expecting a "Eww with YOU?!", and she knows it.
Oh wait, she is not interested enough?
Then why should I bother?

What fantasy world do you live in???????

Attached: 1547129060122.gif (220x220, 131K)

The female one, where approaching the other gender gets you a smile or at best cold shoulder, instead of public ridicule and possibly a beatdown by her 6'5 bf next time you see eachother.

I can't find it either... the closest I can get is this Economist article that goes over the results. It covers multiple questions in multiple countries though.

woops, forgot to link it.
economist.com/graphic-detail/2017/11/17/over-friendly-or-sexual-harassment-it-depends-partly-on-whom-you-ask

>There is a fine line between flirting/trying to get a date and sexual harassment.
Yes, but it's subjective.

You sound Iike a simpleton

I found the poll. Check page 118 for the relevant question.
d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/k4rl5ynp42/econTabReport.pdf

You can never prove anything is true 100%.

I'm too anxious to chat up a woman and not a single one of them is interested in making the first move so I'll remain alone.

Attached: c59.png (473x496, 174K)

Well shit. I mean it is only out of around 1.5k but still