Does the ketosis diet really work?

Does the ketosis diet really work?

Attached: ketosis.png (275x183, 10K)

Compared to a calorie matched low-fat high-complex carbohydrate diet it has a head start and is decent for rapid weight loss but it plateaus not long after and then falls behind.

>does it work?
what do you mean, if you do the diet at a deficit it will work for weightloss

if you are asking does it help you get into ketosis...yes...

stupid ass question

you dont need 75% fat, you should get much more protein

Week 7 on keto, lost 9 kg so far
You tell me...

Works just as well as any other diet. CiCO.

How do you know that the weigh loss is all from keto and not also from loss of water, having a proper diet at deficit, eating less or muscle mass loss?

Obviously works if you want heart problems later in life

Combine it with OMAD, EC stack, occasional carb loading, and a gradual calorie deficit and enough sleep. yes absolutely works.

I do an occasional carb load on bench days or whenever I'm testing a lift. I went from 240lbs to 205lbs in 1.5 months. Granted - some is water weight and I got on LGD in the middle but. I dunno. I really like it for the simplicity and ease of following. It works for me. It's good to have some metabolic flexibility.

Yes. Avoid plant fats.

it's a bad joke and can be even deadly for people who have already clogged arteries and high cholesterol. some peoples blood work go totally insane under very unnatural diet called keto

Attached: 2009-long-curly-hairstyle-from-natalie-portman-1.jpg (405x594, 56K)

Yes. Do keto+CICO. Is god-tier. Make sure exercise too.

bc i go to the gym 4 times a week and i'm getting leaner without lifts suffering

I've never met a skinny person who was on keto.

doesnt mean you're not losing muscle mass. you NEED carbs to maintain muscle mass

No you dont dummy

that's not true at all. Carbs are a great source for energy, and definitely help if your main focus is explosiveness stuff like weightlifting, but they play no role in "keeping muscle".

If you have a history of binge eating you should probably do keto forever. You're damaged from a lifetime of being a good goy.

Depends, what are you trying to achieve?

Wheres your proof faggot

It 100% did for me for weight loss. No idea about muscle though. That's my next step.

>Starving myself worked for weight loss. No idea about muscle though.

Attached: 1555386160266.png (2160x714, 67K)

I ate more calories than before.

>I broke thermodynamics

Attached: 1524786247146.jpg (1200x799, 255K)

Men who don't eat carbs have low testosterone. Look at "Dr." Shawn Baker (he got his medical license taken away for being a crazy piece of shit telling heart disease victims to eat more meat)

>you NEED carbs to maintain muscle mass

Muscles aren't made from carbs. Lions don't eat carbs, should they be cat skeletons in giant fuzzy socks? Are you fucking retarded?

Keto is for fat loss, that’s it, it makes your body burn fat more efficiently. I’m not sure of the exacts but it’s much harder to put on muscle. If you’re a fat fuck then do it, if you want to cut and don’t mind losing some muscle in the process then do it. Why don’t you faggots just balance your carb intake with your energy output?

Early research in young mice and rats suggests ketogenic diets may be helpful for improving ASD behavior patterns (48, 49, 50).

Autism shares some features with epilepsy, and many people with autism experience seizures related to the over-excitement of brain cells.

Studies show that ketogenic diets reduce brain cell over-stimulation in mouse models of autism. What's more, they appear to benefit behavior regardless of changes in seizure activity (51, 52).

A pilot study of 30 children with autism found that 18 showed some improvement in symptoms after following a cyclical ketogenic diet for 6 months (53).

In one case study, a young girl with autism who followed a gluten-free, dairy-free ketogenic diet for several years experienced dramatic improvements. These included resolution of morbid obesity and a 70-point increase in IQ (54).
/ourdiet/?

Lions aren't that muscular compared to animals. Most of the strong animals are herbivores due to constant supply of food. Gorilla are a better animal to look at they eat mostly plants

Keto diets worked for epileptic children, so unless you're one of them then no.