Tfw you 11 year old sister is already growing into a basic thot

>tfw you 11 year old sister is already growing into a basic thot

Attached: 1526566319207.png (400x416, 41K)

My sister is 13, blind, and homeschooled. She's like a quiet little innocent mouse.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!
I JUST want an innocent and kind sister but she's 100% going to grow up to just be another stupid, dumb basic bitch with no personality or trait.
It's all my mothers fault for letting it get to this, I warned her time and time again but she won't listen

I do so much for her but she just keeps going down the path of thottery. I'm kind to her, I do things for her, I teach her things but she just refuses to be a normal girl. I paint with her, try to teach her the piano even play videogames with her but she just want to look at her stupid phone and snapchat with her friends. She doesn't want to read or learn about anything.
She just sits on her phone, god I hate that phone. There have been so many times where I've just wanted to grab her shitty phone and throw it in the ocean

>Mfw my lil sister was a thot since 12
I cannot feel rage anymore i guess i just accept her whatever

Attached: images.jpg (500x610, 36K)

>tfw your 12 year old cousin cuts up her shirts because "they arnt hoe y enough"

Let her spend time with her dad, it's fucking her up
Reeeeeeeeeeeee

>tfw ur 20 year old conservative younger sister only just got her first boyfriend and despises all forms of thottery
she's one of the only women i respect

>blind

pls hug her, user

At least your not like other anons who has a little brother transitioning into a girl and then the older brother wants to fuck her

>first boyfriend
she has probably taken lots of dick previously to finding a bf

>tfw will never have a thotty little sister to peer pressure into running and jogging with me after implying she needs to lose weight and then secretly sniff her sweaty panties and socks and armpit stains afterwards

Attached: sad cat.jpg (981x965, 69K)

Marry her user. It's what is meant to be. She has to be protected, we all know the best and strongest love is that between brother and sister. Love her until the end of time and never let her go.

Stop her you failure

Cute

>Stop her you failure
how should I? I'm trying but I can't be a role model for a girl, she needs a positive female role models but my mother and sister aren't doing much

>tfw i'll never have a 13-14 year old sister to fuck

Attached: 1547594670084.png (640x361, 167K)

Be a positive male role model and teach her not to be a shit

Give her a call and tell her you love her

>tfw my older brother was the one to molest me, and teach me about sex in 2nd grade
I was a used thot since elementary

shoulda smashed while you coulda

Fuck her before some chad gets a chance.

Fuck her boipucci

HARD

>he thinks she hasn't been gangbanged yet

Attached: 1409478411147.jpg (474x525, 76K)

It's okay user. Better than having an autistic interesting sister who became a basic white girl after college. Hurts way more to suddenly realize someone you thought was similar to you has become what you loathe.