If you could break Stacy's heart, would you?

Say you could snap your fingers and a Stacy of your choice would experience a horrific broken heart and some X length period of loneliness similar in intensity to your own. Would you do it?

Stipulation: you don't get to date her. You don't get to touch her. Her heart's not broken because she was with you and you left. It's just broken using finger-snap magic. So there's no direct upside for you at all - just downside for her.

Would you do it?

Attached: boom.gif (560x280, 1.7M)

No because I'm a NEET who only goes out to RIP lettuce and I dont give a shit about anyone, much less a random thot I dont even know

Wow, so in a sense, your NEETdom has protected you from being bitter enough to hurt someone else sheerly for spite. Interesting.

No. Seeing women suffer doesn't bring me any joy.

i'd break her hymen, that is, when she's 5 yo

Exactly. I'm so comfy in my cave, why would I want to hurt anyone?

I would Thanos that bitch right into oblivion, OP

>I would Thanos that bitch right into oblivion, OP

Would you want to tell her you did it?

>I did this to you!
>Why? WHY?
>Because.

I must conquer the opinions of my fellow anons, I'd do it, but I don't know anyone onto whom I'd wish a broken heart and loneliness similar to mine. I care too much about the only people left in my life to give them this experience and I wouldn't gain anything by just making a random thots life miserable, which maybe already has a bad life I don't know about.

Hell, I wouldn't even make my ex suffer whith this magic, because I know how bad our break-up was a few years back and I think she (and me) have suffered enough.

Yes. Simple and quick.
For me at least.

Based Thanos breaking the hearts of half the roasties in the universe

Attached: thanos.gif (256x128, 1.24M)

I've done this before. Fun fact. When Stacy gets broken up with or heart broken, she goes on a dick fucking spree. They try to bang every guy they possibly can.

>I've done this before. Fun fact. When Stacy gets broken up with or heart broken, she goes on a dick fucking spree. They try to bang every guy they possibly can.

That's an excellent point. Breaking Stacy's heart would be doing a public service.

>that xoomer girl that bullied me when i wasn't even an elementary schoolkid
Awesome.

They just fuck other chads and get date raped. Robots would still be shit out of luck.

How many times can I do this?

Regardless, I would.

I would much rather break her spine

Depends how she's treated subhumans. I'd PM her with a pic of bo2cel and chad and see if she treats bo2cel like shit compared to chad. If she treats people like garbage because of their looks *snap

Attached: tumblr_mzpy9caaVE1qdvzsko1_400.gif (340x194, 1.27M)

It would be interesting to break everyone's heart at the same time. There will be collateral damage, but it would be amazing to see people draw connections. It can be some historic moment of coincidence.

No because a Stacy treated me well in highschool when no one else gave a shit and I'd rather ensure she gets a happy ending.

Males die of broken hearts. Females don't. It's an empirical scientific fact.

No, I wouldn't do it because if I destroy all the Stacies in my town, Chads will turn towards and gangrape me instead

Are you implying women have hearts to begin with? I don't wish a life on loneliness on anybody even though that same girl would do the same to me. But I believe women are generally evil people and don't a complex idea of empathy like men do

*Snaping Intensifies*
All day every day.

I know that, but more may die when all of their support is destroyed emotionally. Everyone is broken at the same time. Everyone is scrambling to fix themselves firstly. Don't you think it's interesting to think about?

>stacy of your choice
Absolutely. I would break her without a moment of hesitation, because I know they would do the same to me if only for the amusement of it. Stacies and Chad's shit on everyone below them intentionally all the time. They're purposefully horrible, so they deserve a taste of their own medicine.

have u seen the third star wars prequel?
yeah mythbusted buddy

Attached: photo_2018-10-21_11-09-40.jpg (615x506, 54K)

a Stacy no I want to target any girl

no i would not my original friend

Dude you should read science research articles more often. Females are typically observably far more vicious than males when dealing with people. They don't get hurt as much as males. Most guys I know their dads once they lose their mom suicide. A lot of guys just flat out suicide more often before they ever get a reason to lose like building a family, it's just nothing to lose.
No that's not interesting to think about. The interesting thing is that you think it's all equal and the same. Maybe you can cause a few more suicides saying it's all mens fault if you're lucky. You can probably squeeze out a tenure at a liberal university taking bribes from communists for the next couple years till you got tenure, instead of saying stupid shit like that.

I'd probably do it once to see how it feels.

>Local man experiences severe friction-induced trauma to middle finder and thumb; alleged magical powers are to blame, authorities report.

Attached: 1542523316619.png (400x397, 244K)

Yes that would be a good bant