OC MIRE

No crab bucket mentality edition

Girl from church asked me for my number. Google "church singles group" and you'll find a bunch of 20 somethings lead by some boomer family from the local church and the ratio is 1:4 guys to girls who basically throw themselves at you. Only to took took 4 or 5 meetups (once a week) for the girls to get comfortable with me as the new guy.

Attached: 20190416_133110.jpg (1080x1900, 218K)

She is an Agriculture major so I just made jokes about the estrogen she is putting into my food trying to make me lose my gains. Called her Monsanto all last night.

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-140546_Messages.jpg (1052x2094, 447K)

How the fuck is that a mire you dumb fuck, she is fucking fat and you are obviously balding, might wanna cover the picture better bruh

No hate

I can’t see anything from these pics m8
The convos have no mire at all though. Did you or did you not fug

>just teasing you
You fucked up there.

What part of No Crab Bucket Mentality edition did you not understand? Getting a girl giving you her phone number means SOMETHING was mired. Whether it was gains or something else.

>I just made jokes about the estrogen she is putting into my food
No way

she sounds retarded. why are you excited about a retarded girl?

you sound so deep in friendzone I would feel bad for you if you didn't sound like such a dick

Attached: 1480374778048.jpg (720x714, 174K)

>alled her Monsanto all last night.
I laughed, user.

>manipulating some braindead god fearing girl
I’m not impressed but good for you

>fat pseudo-Christian horse girl
Woah dude that's really awesome

>"no hate"
>post is full of hate

Attached: 175461647829863.gif (286x258, 1.03M)

There's likely a reason they're single, and the guy to girl ration is 1:4.

Have fun with your platonic harem OP.

>I just made jokes about the estrogen she is putting into my food trying to make me lose my gains
Jesus, imagine being the type of person to bring up Jow Forums memes in casual conversation with actual people.

Attached: 1530688485696.jpg (546x545, 29K)

damn it must feel good to have this happen to you

Yep. She hated that I bought organic milk and said I was stupid for falling for the marketing campaign at which point I said "how much did Monsanto pay you to say that?" With a playful tone.
All girls are retarded
Friendzone? We are using the GroupMe app for messaging for the church group and she went out of her way to offer me her phone number when I could have just messaged the info to her over the app.
All girls are braindead, fear the ones that aren't.
Psuedo Christian? You're right about the horse girl part tho. She crazy.

She looks fat bro, look at her arms

Imagine being so insulated here that you dont realize that "gains" and "estrogen in food" are normie talking points

These threads suck. It's all about losers pulling fatties where are the casanovas and the daring exploits?

>"gains" and "estrogen in food" are normie talking points
Do you live in the middle hicktown, USA? Here in an actual city you'd get these looks and become "that guy."

Attached: 1554512451771.png (1049x573, 1.07M)

Ye a little bit. Proportional though, wears it well. I don't have an Instagram or FB so I don't have any other pics of her. Solid 5/10 but she got my humor which gives her a bonus point.

You can say whatever you want, long as the delivery is right and you own it.

About an hour west of Dallas. So yeah, easy going, Southerners.

>He doesn't realize people talk about him behind his back
If you talk about creepy shit, it doesn't matter how confident you think you seem, you're gonna be the creep

This Guy gets it and has the Alpha mentality. When Will fit learn it’s Not about What you say But rather How you say it.

First time in a while since I dumped my ex two years ago. Luckily found this church group and just have been able to put myself out there around more girls my age and it was bound to happen eventually. Wasn't going to find the type of girl I'm looking to start a family with at the gym most likely.

>Horse girl
Nah

Attached: 1551047043815.png (579x440, 292K)

> having the sentence structure of that of an actual 12 year old and capitalizing random words
> giving advice

pls leave

Attached: 1552963350910.jpg (996x2472, 185K)

Alpha mentality
Neurotic Jew and or normal Female Herd mentality
>"Oh GAWD what are they saying about me behind my back?? :("

Post body you cancerous retard. The fact that you pursue the capitalization of his words instead of the actual discussion already tells us you don’t lift.

t. the creep
I've banged multiple women by shittalking you behind your back

Attached: 1470967763817.jpg (717x533, 72K)

You're a moron and you shouldn't breed

I would knock you the fuck out Americuck inbred fatty.

I got to Normie University and people absolutely know about onions and estrogen

>i've banged multiple women by acting like a woman
that's proof that you haven't

>cashier sak how tall i am
>idk, about 6'5-6'6
>damn, you look a lot taller
>isn't it dope to be taller than everybody else?
The real kicker is that I made some small talk with a complete stranger without effort or any sperging and kept a smile the whole time that I didn't consciously force.
My autism is slowly getting cured and I have no idea why. Great shit, gives me hope.

Not that guy, but you'd be surprised how well it works to fuck random thots. He'll never be able to keep a woman like that, though. Even if he bags one, she'll 100% cheat on him very fast.

Keep it up, user. Great work!

Attached: 1552690843142.png (307x292, 22K)

Of course a dead average chubby girl gets your humor. Let us know when a 9/10 girl does the same, that is noteworthy.

thank, fren

It's not a give in that avg girls get a guy who is out of their leagues humor. They can laugh but if they can't dish it out then they don't GET the humor. This one managed to keep the jokes going on her own volition so it's an honest extra point to her favor.

>>idk, about 6'5-6'6
>>damn, you look a lot taller
implying 6'5 isnt already fucking gigantic, is that cashier a retard or something

This is true. R vs K strategies. You can hoe around but don't expect loyalty.