Why is this board so full of misinformation?

>count calories like autist
>lose weight
>after awhile stop losing weight
>atmost lose .5-1lb a week
>go on here to talk about it
>"HURR HURR PROPERLY COUNT CALORIES FATTY HURR MY ANECTODAL EVIDENCE OVER YOURS"
>start ree'ing
>go to doctor to get lab work and he calls me retard for starving myself
>tells me to go on meme pyramid diet
>eventually see a thread on here saying cico and dieting slows down your metabolism
>look up info on this for myself
>see jay cutler and a doctor on youtube explain how i need to regulate my insulin levels
>start to drink juice after waking up and an orange after workouts
>routine and calorie counting diet is still the same
>lose 2lbs in 2 days

Attached: 1552195114732.png (240x221, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/snake_diet_wizard/?hl=pt-br
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wJypMzJhJf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>lose 2lbs in 2 days
this best be bait

>>start to drink juice after waking up and an orange after workouts
redpill me on that shit

Ketotards claim to lose more in one day

>after awhile stop losing weight
That's when you recalculate your TDEE, you mong. Gaining or losing weight changes it.

You're replinishing on lost glycocen after burning calories. It's better to just ingest rice tho

>>"HURR HURR PROPERLY COUNT CALORIES FATTY HURR MY ANECTODAL EVIDENCE OVER YOURS"

But he's already at a low enough deficit that his doctor even called him a retard for starving himself

you can lose even more if you just go by numbers, but it's obviously water weight, which is irrelevant for actual weight loss, OP didn't burn 2lbs of fat in 2 days

I'm 220 and eat 1400-1500 calories. Are you gonna tell me eat less after being told I'm not eating enough by my own doctor?

>I'm not eating enough
Did you explain you're trying to lose weight?
1500 cal at 220 lbs is not an extreme cut

Same here OP
>hard cut
Slowly lose weight
>eat more (especially protein)
Lose weight faster

????

is the doctor a fatso? have you tried an actual dietician? like a sports one?

Fucking source. Give me your fucking source you facially challenged dysmorphic manlet right now.

1800calories on an active 4-5 day workout routine is enough to lose 1.5-2lbs a week

Do that then.

Eat one less meal lose weight

ALL THE WHILE I'M FUCKING STARVING MYSELF ON A 1300 CALORIE DIET AND EXERCISING 6 DAYS A WEEK ALL OF WHICH INCLUDE 30 MINUTES OF CARDIO AND NOT JUST LIFTING OH IM LOSING IT

>My anecdotal experience seeing a tiny fluctuation on the scale disproves science

> t. CICO shithead that never fasted in his life

instagram.com/snake_diet_wizard/?hl=pt-br

Eh, I assumed that was hyperbole and the Dr. didn't exist.

Yes, you shouldn't be fucking eating fatty

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wJypMzJhJf8

Fucking hell, the cope fat people have to not fast is unreal, ironically is the best thing they could do to lose fat

How old and tall are you?

>what is water weight

CiCo fags are unwilling to understand fat loss and nutrition isn't easy and actually pretty complex. Everyone's body reacts slightly different and for that there needs to be adjustments in their meal plans. For example whole foods help you lose more weight than low fat foods

>Claims everyone is different and need individual plans

>Make blanket statement that whole foods help lose weight over low fat foods

This is why no one should be taken seriously on here.

Are you sure those 2lbs aren't water weight, numb nuts?

Also, have you tried exercising alongside calorie counting? Or are you too fat/lazy to do so?

Make the adjustment then bitch tits

>actually pretty complex
i'm sure thin retards in 1960 all had PhDs in nutrition

Does giving it to ya mom count as exercise?

I'll take that as a no. This is why you're fat

I'm sure their food products were also exactly the same as today

No you

so eat 1960 food? potatoes, bread, pork and eggs still exist

He'd be more popular if he didn't swear so much

>inb4 muh soil, muh pesticides, muh farming standards, muh fucking mental gymnastics that OP is going to counter with to insist that none of this works especially because his doctor said so

>what are gmo's
>what is all the estrogen dumped into our water
>what factory preservatives

>i said inb4 all of these things he could rebuttal with so he can't debate me anymore!

Literally a child

it's basic math and physics you fucking retard, if you eat under your TDEE it's literally impossible to not lose your weight unless you're some marvel of nature that is not affected by physical laws, so stop eating so goddamn much you fat fuck

Ever think you wouldn't be so fat if you just tried finding what works for you instead of going on Jow Forums to complain about cico?

GEE, WHY WOULD ANYONE LIE ON Jow Forums OF ALL PLACES?

Attached: anime_girl_smug_8096757.jpg (224x225, 9K)

Losing two pounds of weight doesn't mean you've created the caloric deficit to burn two pounds of fat. I lost four pounds today, but that's because I dropped a lot of water weight and took a huge shit. Take daily measurements and then look at the weekly and monthly trends they produce. Giving a fuck about your daily weight gain/loss is fucking retarded.

lurk moar

Attached: 76543.png (2312x1730, 3.61M)

>tfw you lose almost 5 lbs after a shit

30 pounds of water weight? Are you dense? These people drink water too you fucking dumbshit, it's not water

we were talking about losing 2lbs in 2 days, not sure where the 30lbs came from but not from my post
yes, this is another reason why daily weight is meaningless without seeing the trend across time

What are people who complain that CICO doesn't work eating? Are you eating the same trash but less of it and expecting to look good? I've never been fat despite having periods where I've stuffed myself with 4k calories a day to do a meme bulk, so I don't understand what kind of diet can even get you there.
Eating healthy should always be your main focus, from there, eating more to gain weight and eating less to lose weight is p straightforward.

"I must ingest rice"

Attached: 762E78CE-BAB9-4D6F-A6F7-F2826D6097EA.jpg (220x330, 15K)

So herbicide resistance genes increase the calorie content of food, i must have slept during that lecture.

You just took a big shit dumbass

Don't you know GMOs are evil? They unnatural, user, if G-D didn't make it, it's bad for you.

What exactly do you eat? Everything on the shelf in a grocery store is the result of selective breeding, aka primitive genetic modification.

Goat semen.

Goats are a domestic animal, they've been selectively bred for centuries. Try wild deer semen instead.

Attached: goat rut.gif (294x233, 673K)

Not this goat, baybee.

Attached: 07-lil-wayne.w330.h330[1].jpg (330x330, 49K)

dumbman you are. eat clean and swim. i swim in nearby lake everyday after i realized how fat i was. in one summer of eating eggs and protien every morning and night i slim down. if dont have lake go to nearby pool and do laps. if no water to swim in, your fault for living in shitty situation. run instead, we do not spoonfeed you, if you want advice dont be dumbman instead go to thread about questions or go to actual fitness guy at gym. they be paid for that exact reason retard. if you reading this do 10 pushups right now fag!

Nigger, according to your OP, you're still losing weight. So what's the problem, that it's not going fast enough? Learn some fucking patience and stick with a scientifically sound diet. This is about making a lifestyle change, not bullshit instant gratification.

Attached: abbey.png (1074x799, 1.37M)

But user I need my instant gratification. If I dont lose all 50 lbs of lard I have beforehand summer Chad will make fun of my bitch tits again!

"I must ingest rice"

Attached: download.jpg (204x146, 4K)

>not putting yourself on a 800-1k deficit for the max weight loss in the shortest amount of time
never gonna make it

mommy

Attached: 47171235_500149840470634_9202954299200503808_n.jpg (794x960, 97K)

I just got 30 lbs of muscle in 30 days