I need to make $20 online asap what do

i need to make $20 online asap what do

Attached: 1547143207675.png (617x662, 325K)

Get a job. Or try your luck and sign up to a betting/gambling site.

i said asap, i need it within the next two days. my previous job fucked me over and i gotta pay my credit card bill

ASAP doesn't mean right now.

You should have said immediately or urgently.

okay, whatever, can you offer me some advice here or not?

quickly go outside and rob a old person

I will give you $20 if you post a photo of a pen in your ass and 'fuck me straight daddy' written on your ass cheeks

i would if i didn't specify in the op that i need to make it online

that's a tempting offer honestly but i'm hoping for a more official way to get the money, where i know i won't be scammed

you can trust me user
I am honest man

how the fuck would i even write that on my own asscheeks?

if youre looking for a "official" way, get a job. If you want me to paypal or cashapp you 20 dollars post the photo i requested.

use a mirror duh

Attached: 44828898_120648472274940_1390398709155679150_n.jpg (750x936, 75K)

Sell your undies or hoodies to beta orbiters.

>get a job
like i said i need the money now

i'm a guy and i barely own any fucking clothes as it is, fuck if i'm going to sell what little i have to beta virgins

Like i said post the pic and your email,kik, or whatsup and ill hit u up for paypal

so you can use the payment info i give you to dox me and threaten me with the fucking picture? no thanks man, i'll pass.

I feel like your best option right now is to write on your arse cheeks and put a pen in your butt hole.

Go to your local Plasma donation center(if you have one) and donate.

They usually give first time donors like 80$ or some shit.

not a bad idea for the future, but i need to make the money online right now.

Then search for a blood donation center, donate and pay your credit card bill right now? it ain't complicated.

it is complicated, i have bank of america, and i moved in some rural shithole with my family, so there's no branch remotely close to me. this means i have to make the money online through paypal or direct deposit to pay off the credit card bill, as i can't just walk into a bofa branch and pay it off there.

Have you got something you could put on ebay that would sell within the next 2 days?

pretty simple just lie on your side and reach over
It doesn't have to be neat handwriting

i have some steam gifts on my steam account i'm trying to list and sell. as for physical items, i have some textbooks i don't use, but i doubt those will sell in the time i need it to.

bet on sports

this. just put it at a reeeeeaallly good price

Academic textbooks are always in demand since they're usually pretty expensive if you buy them from a university, 20 dollars should be obtainable with them quickly

you think i could sell pic related quick enough?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgfaao.com.jpg (282x400, 16K)

Definitely, learning programming is more popular than ever, and I looked on ebay and that book costs about 60 pounds, list it for less and it should sell quick

Listen you halfwit im trying to help you.
Plasma centers provide you with this giftcard thing with money on it after a successful donation. The entire process just takes like a couple hrs. As long as you are healthy and don't have aids youll be fine.

You can transfer the funds from that card after you are compensated to a cashapp or venmo account, then transfer it to your credit card. All of this can be done online.

Its tedious, but not really that complicated.

Attached: 1544276662750.png (629x405, 301K)

I'll throw you 25 if you color your penis in ink and timestamps

Use a throw away email and PayPal you cuck, 20$$ for computer mouse up your ass

i didn't know they provided a gift card, you should've said something earlier. maybe i'll do this then, only problem is i don't have gas money to get to the fucking plasma center. getting some NEETbux soon for gas though, so maybe this will be possible

I love this dudes face cracks me up every time, go on Grindr and let a sissy TOP you or a bear ask for 20 bucks thank me later

Give up your girly boicunt for fast cash..

He always finds those buttplugs, I want to see him find one inside a twinks bussy.

nah i'm a virgin fuck if i'm going to give it away to some gay nigger with AIDS. i'd rather go into credit card debt than do that