Most of Jow Forums was born after the year 2000

>most of Jow Forums was born after the year 2000

Attached: 1519773433883.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

Nightmare fuel isnt it

why is the generation after ours, so damn stupid?
we were the last cool kids

At least the kids in this webm are white. Most schools are 50% hispanic now.

There's like two white people in the entire image

>There's like two white people in the entire image
I can't tell since it's low res and low contrast

our generation would be just as stupid if videogames and anime were more mainstream. In our generation comics and other media consumption was mainly for nerds. Less people are getting bullied for liking Anime. Every Chad in class ironically has an Anime body pillow and has pre-ordered a 2b Figure. Also I think you're cute.

>that webm
>white
Dios mio...

this is what they do in their free time at school,
in my time we used to play body shots dunno about you arcanine

>born in 1990
i fucking hate all of you kids

>moot was underage when he created 4chinz

O.o

>1984
Youre all troglodytes

how much do you make in your job user? well on your way in a successful career?

>Also I think you're cute
you've never seen me. what do you mean?
Who are you!!?

Attached: j94wcQzG.jpg (641x530, 82K)

Based: Born before 1997
Cringe: Born during or after 1997

never had a fulltime job. usually just worked during the summers
went to college and soon done, but i doubt i will get a job
>back to selling furniture i think

>leave ground with bros
>buy unhealthy food from the supermarket down the road
>stand behind the sportbuilding smoking and shittalk eachother

Not him but same age, never worked or even left the house without parents

92 here. i thought years ago that i may grow out of the whole shut in neet thing. hasn't happened yet

Attached: 1486339732811.jpg (960x2155, 495K)

but if it's (you) why don't you start the conversation next time? I might be obliged to show affection

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH YOU GOT FUCKING TROLLED

Attached: 18umhpbklxrkijpg.jpg (800x450, 33K)

Show pics or you're a zoomer.

It's not really about ":growing" out of it, lit's quitting /neet/ing out of necessity.
I'd love to still be a neet, if it didn't mean I'd become homeless in the process.

1983 here.. fuck off senpai you young hard dicked buck

I fucking hate that I was born after 2000, and I get grouped with these autists. I feel the same way about these subhumans as the rest of you guys, but I get lumped in with them because I was born slightly later than the arbitrary date of "good people"

i was born in 1964
i know

>tfw you were the last generation to grow up without at least 1 video recording device readily available on every fucking sq foot to record you stupid shit
I don't envy the younger generations. You're practically encouraged to record everyone doing anything in hopes of getting "viral" or increasing your virtual popularity. Either you join them, or you become the laughing stock that gets recorded.

I've done some autistic shit when I was younger, and thankfully I don't have to worry about any of it ever coming back to me.
That webm looks worse than what I have ever done, but I'm sure back then my shit was considered cringe-worthy as well.
Fuck, even something as simple as being some cringe friendzone orbiter due to lack of social skills; there's no proof of how much I embarrassed myself in the process, only hear-say from people who were present at those times.
I feel sorry for these kids.

I was born April 20 2000

Don't take it personal, disregard the over-generalization. It's a thing that happens frequently, and unless you're part of the group that gets generalized, you don't really see it.
Just be you, try not to care about the simplistic opinions/claims of some randos on the internet.

Being part of a group doesn't make you the embodiment of what the group represents. Just be you, user. Ideally the best/most positive version of you.

I am one day older than you

Yeah if you live in California or Texas which might as well be Mexico.

My highschool was predominantly black.

Only a few years until I'm a wizard
Not sure how I feel about that.

Attached: 1523793298865.jpg (902x713, 82K)

yeah in like the southern part of the country juan, not in the north you fucking moron learn how demographics works

>only two white people
If you cleaned your monitor every now and again like grandpa suggested you might see a little better.

I immediately see 4 white kids doing Fornite dances in a cafeteria.

Who says white people don't have culture?

>not in the north you fucking moron learn how demographics works
for now

that's even worse
very original oy vey

what show is the pic from?

my god the human race is done for

Attached: 1547139969424.gif (200x150, 822K)

>christmas time
>buying some shit downtown
>walk past a busy store, one display window getting redecorated empty, aside from a white background
>some bored, slightly autistic looking 11-12 ish year old slouches into the window
>he looks back at his mom, she seems busy
>he looks at the masses of people passing, think full x-mas traffic in a shopping zone
>he starts overwatch dancing for 5 min in the display window until mom sees that shit and pulls him away

I think the next generation of Jow Forums is pretty much secured by this point

>most of Jow Forums are police undercovers radicalizing mentally ill people to do crimes so they can arrest them.

this was my entire education.
>that one girl who used to hover the group who was kinda hot but everyone talked to shit to her for the lulz

>dreamcast
He's living the dream

the only thing wrong with the webm is how low energy the boy was that girl was beating his ass at whatever it was they were doing

they're just kids having a good time in a fortnite meta

do any of you remember when everyone was trying to bullet time limbo back when the matrix was hot shit?

people will gather around anyone doing anything interesting in public

>they missed the 90's
Practically forged and raised in hell

stop being retarded

orfjiodsa

1977 here. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dont mute me for low content roboto

Seems like everyone ITT has just reached adulthood if only now they realize that kids are fucking stupid from an adults perspective

More like some of us seen it for 2 generations now and already notice it going steadily worse and worse.
My grandparents must have felt like fucking aliens who took a wrong exit-lane at times.

the 90s generation of kids in highschool who played games were mostly the kids who played mortal kombat, doom, counterstrike, battlefield, rpgs, and did drugs, listened to heavy metal, 80s rock, and beat the shit out of each other.
Sure you had a few kids who played something gay like pokemon in an isolated corner but they were gigantic autistic losers.
If these kids did this gay shit in the 90s, you'd heard about 10 kids scream out FAGGOT and he'd get the shit kicked out of him constantly.
Its hard for me to even imagine what would happen because nobody was this much of a giant fucking faggot in the 90s to even compare to him.
Even the drama kids would give him plebian looks down their noses while drinking their faggy little tea drinks.

Hi fellow Hitler
Hows life?

Im gonna be 21 in may. Which means ill be able to drink all the piss i want! Yay

>the absolute starte og America laws regarding alchohol
God how pathetic

You can get married at 18, but you won't be allowed to drink at your own wedding.
You can join the army and be taught how to handle military-grade weapons, but you're not allowed to have a drink.

Ikr but u know no one gives a shit about the laws. Like me, i just drink the shit my brother buys

America really needs to revise the age limits and get rid of the tier system. Alcohol, gambling, military service, firearms, just make all of them open at the same age.

>be me
>be 18
>have a job
>can buy alcohol up to 20%
>have a driving license
>have parents Who are still married
>white
>play sports on a local senior team
Life is looking good.

>you can shoot a kid in the face in another country whos drinking but not finish his beer you pry from his cold dead hands

also depending on state you can hunt with a rifle at like age 12 or younger if accompanied by a older licensed person whos 18

>mfw I turn 27 in april

what the fuck is this zoomer shit

They're too young to have big brothers who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan.

no I was born on 2000

87, wish it was like the 2000 when kids were outside instead of on their cellphones.

Lmao

Your generation was honestly the shittest

The year 2014 is the exact year your generation died

And let me tell you that your shitty 2007 era bullshit was cringey as fuck and no where near as cool as the

60s 80s 90s and the current era

They are way fucking cooler than you

This is coming from an actual boomer

Born 1949

In your own words

I gize suxx xD

If you're actually that old I have to ask you two questions. What happened to you that made you end up here? Are you actually what the inhabitants of this board would call a robot or are you just a visitor from Jow Forums passing through? Not that guy by the way

We were that last kids to be told that smoking, drinking, and being alpha was the way to be.

I was one of the original workers at Microsoft in Albuquerque

Youd be surprised at what type of people come on Jow Forums

Youd also be surprised at what bill gates is really like aswell nice guy honestly but kinda a chad in disguise

I guess you could call me a OG robot meaning I build computers in the late 70s and early 80s

Assuming you are telling the truth that's one hell of a life story you got there. Probably not all that unlikely for someone with that kind life story to browse this site considering it's popularity and reputation.
Personally not that interested in electronics, programming and computers in general but I've always admired the pioneers of that age. And it's not even that far of a stretch for Bill Gates to be kind of a Chad. Sure he's a geek and looks a bit goofy but starting a company always takes immense confidence and willingness to take risks. Two of the most important characteristics of the Chad archetype

Stop larping. Boomers are the most entitled generation in existence

this is actually fucking aids

>no one is white
So this is what they mean by white genocide

Why are you larping as me again?

Am I missing something here? Is his fortnight shit?

>m00t is one of the most influential people in the west right up there with Washington and Testla

I remember the days like that. It can all go downhill really quick if you don't look after yourself. All it really takes is one setback that takes you out of the swing of things for a few months for it all to spiral out of control.

Attached: 1467677635563.png (1000x1000, 122K)

yea well i was born in 87 and i have no where else to go

Reminder that 1999 was 20 years ago

Attached: 6ce30e91-20d9-437f-859a-e43beb315e75.jpg (1125x769, 146K)

Was life easier back then? Or maybe I should say, was it harder to not be a loser since jobs were abundant?

>most of the regular browsers are fembots
We just lurk their orbiter farm

>tfw 2000's zoomer
>20 in another year

child days are behind me yet i'm still a child who can't even drive

Is this really what this board has become? 33 here. What am I still doing here?

Speak for yourself. I am an absolute piece of shit.

Yeah now kids just watch videos about being alpha and think it will actually work

Go out get to work boomer. It's our place now

Attached: fd3e8156-560c-46bc-8fe1-4d9575b3ce38.jpg (1242x1216, 188K)

Don't worry, I'll be back at work tomorrow morning. Gotta pay those bills and make some more money for the man.

>tfw born 1991

Attached: 1535239768372.jpg (653x490, 95K)

This would really explain all the pussy juice thirsty hole defenders and how orbiters are so prevalent.

Attached: 1455592974234.jpg (1274x711, 80K)

post a picture of your grey hairs you larping faggot

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP user

At least my generation doesn't have those ridiculous goth culture and the extremely cringy otakus that say nya or baka and shit like that.

1979... I feel your pain man
original? wtf?

Holy shit look at these boomers lmao

Attached: 1543691057639r9k.gif (500x500, 44K)

"midnight diner tokyo stories", it should be on netflix

>tfw born in 2000
>Tfw you are more than legal to post here

Feels good man.

Attached: d4263d00-1530-4aa8-aae2-ea51857dadda.jpg (700x700, 88K)

Born January 19 1997 do i still get to be with the cool kids?

every generation thinks they are wiser then the one that came before them and smarter then the one the comes after

I don't trust anyone who doesn't grow up hating their generation.
older brother is gen-x so I had no delusions. they're OG doomers.

I was born 1989. Speak for yourself.

Theres somsrhing so enrgaing about watching a female audaicoualy challenge a man in open forum. She knows she has the vcking of the social group and the state and cant lose. She snot wequal she has an unfair advantage.

kids have it easy now a days with their tinder and shit. Back in my day you had to trade a 1st edition blue eyes white dragon for a blowjob

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.18_[2017.09.06_18.30.23].png (536x668, 440K)

>tfw born 1992
>Remember going on Jow Forums back in the early 2010's, when I was a 19 year old youngfag myself
>Now everyone else on here is younger than I am