>we say good bye
>she hugs me
>weeks pass
>she asks me to hang out with her and her friends
>too scared to hang out with people i dont know
>decline
>she never talks to me again
well. i guess im destined to be alone

Attached: 1494447574316.jpg (385x387, 17K)

>Thinking you can deny any womans request and she'll still date you
kek

Attached: 1524022964882.jpg (360x360, 27K)

you retard. A true robot at heart.

You had a chance to fuck her and you didn't
>we hang out drink coffee and smoke the joint
>hung out for like 3 hours

Right there

Your fault, you fucking retard.

But we were in public at a park and a library and coffee shop and graveyard

Then take her somewhere off the public, dumb ass. Your place, her place, fucking hotel room, a car.
You can easily find a place to fuck anywhere, just make a move. Did you even make out with her? Anything? Grabbed her ass?

Could have just asked her back to your place/her place
It really is that easy user

A graveyard? what the fuck?
"yes, this headstone right here was my grandpapa, he sucked so many dicks he died"

She rolled the joint and then we walked to the graveyard and we sat on a small hill and smoked it

>graveyard
Coulda boned right there too

yeah you fucked up by not initiating a kiss so she probably thought you just wanted to be friends, if a girls hanging out with you 1on1 always go for it (unless you're not feeling her ofc)

Is this really the rule? Fuck... I have missed out at least twice including this one then. One girl literally held my hand while we walked while hanging out and then I didn't kiss her and I never saw or talked to her again.

It's alright, it's already happened so there's no need to roast you. She invited you to hang out with her friends because she wanted their approval. This post is more about companionship than it is anything else. Sorry user, it will stick with you a while, but will pass.

>One girl literally held my hand
Wow you are either unironically stupid or putting on a mediocre LARP

I think I may be very stupid. I am very afraid of getting in trouble for sexual misconduct

The saddest part is that I just realized why nothing ever happened until just today. I thought about kissing her that day but I didn't do it... I am just afraid of being wrong about their intentions and then getting into trouble/embarrassment. Thank you for your kind words though

>I am very afraid of getting in trouble for sexual misconduct
Thats silly user. Plus girls can smell the fear on you and its a huge turn off

Real life isnt like your mens rights comics. Girls like sex

i what you rlly want user. theres a reason you dont make a move pretty boy

lmao, know*

I used to think I was good looking and then I tried tinder. It removed any idea that I was good looking at all. This is part of the reason why I don't make any moves in the very rare occasion that they present themselves.

i think you are over thinking it dude. talk to this girl again or w8 for another opportunity with a new chick. good luck with school btw

thanks man... maybe I am. I probably am. It's too late for her. She goes to a real college now and probably has loads of more attractive and talented men available for the pickings. Thanks though man.

Sucks to say, but a lot of women prefer more direct or aggressive guys. You were too soft on her. I have this problem too, user.

Attached: 1519838985945.jpg (810x1080, 139K)

>we talk for a bit

Stopped reading. How the fuck do normalfags do shit like that? How do you even muster the ability to speak with others at all? I dont get that shit. How can you see a stranger and just engage them in conversation? Christ, I am so broken.

I never engaged the conversation. She would ask me something and I would simply respond. I am not able to start conversations either. The only way I was able to talk to her at the library was to literally shut off my brain and just act like I was in the moment only and that nothing else existed. I prayed that normal words would come out of my mouth in a normal manner and apparently they did

I'm glad you did user, you stepped out of your comfort zone. I know you can do it again and you'll be stronger.