Have you ever been caught Mirin?

have you ever been caught Mirin?

Attached: unknown.png (538x462, 338K)

I'm not sure
I was doing bench press and grunting like a madla and this girl just starts crying, looking at me from a bench, literally sobbing

I look right back at her, point to myself in a "me?" Motion... Sure fucking nods YES WHILE STILL CRYING

She didn't even get up, so i had to retreat to the locker room because I was so confused/embarrassed

what

can you elaborate
i grunt and make noise but fucking shit when im moving like 2x my bodyweight on squat and 3x my bodyweight on deadlift its NOT so fucking easy to be perfectly silent

bitch had issues

that's why women should get banned from gyms

I'm still in disbelief. I was half expecting someone to report me for rape.

I asked the guy at the front desk and he said something about her running out of the gym after I left, and yes she was still crying

Fucking what

Pretty much every gym session
I ohp 110kg and bench 180

thats definetly not normal
i do hope nothing happens to u because of some mad bitch stay safe bro

only makes you realize more how retarded femoid can be
imagine if she said you beat her before or something you could be actually in trouble

Lmao there has to be more to the story this doesn't even make sense

you mogged her brah. she was traing to be a strong woman and she saw you out lifting her. weak determination.

definitely. i'm gay so i literally can't help it, my lizard brain takes hold unless i'm making a conscious effort not to look. it only takes one look from someone else to creep me out so i can't imagine how other dudes feel - especially as i'm a regular

>brutaly moggs grill
>spergs out anyway

ma nibba

wtf that guy in the pic is my bf, he makes the same face with my cock deep in his bumhole too :P

Unless you were roaring and running around with the weights like a fucking t-Rex there’s really no reason for her to act that way. Should’ve asked her what was wrong

Well im on a liberal as fuck touchy feely college. They actually closed party if the library for safe spaces with coloring books

The one thing I'll say was I was in breast mode today. Maybe a bit of an ass, i was sorta throwing plates around when i was fine with them (rubber plates and floors so im not damaging anything)

Maybe it was all too much for her.

She also had a fucking bag of vegetables or something next to her,i remember thinking it looked like she was grocery shopping...

I don't understand this story, why was she crying?

Did he say that she told him anything? She was just standing around and started crying when she saw you?

Are you really ugly or something?

Attached: 1551068467678.png (645x773, 49K)

How were you throwing the weights? Just willy nilly? If that’s the case it’s possible you smacked her with one

Part of the library
Beast mode
When i was done with them*

Fucking can't spell

>2 dudes
>openly mirin an lmao4plaet diddly with straps

I honestly don't know which side of this is gayer

Your grunts reminded her of when her ex raped her.

I'm one of bigger/stronger/aesthetic guys in my gym, some say im intimidating, definetly an alpha. Anyways, i mire people all the time. I know how it felt when i got mires as a dyel, so i always give them out.

I don't remember what she was doing. There were free weights everywhere

The guy at the desk didn't say anything.

There's cameras everywhere so I'm good if she says i threw weights at her or something

Give mires, get mires, whats the big deal?
Why do you fags care so much about what others might think?
I thought autists were supposed to not give a fuck about anything like me.
In fact I think Im the autist, and you guys are just self-conscious gays LARPing as autists.

Framelet, manlet struggling to deadlift 180kg... Disgusting image. Bet that lift made that little man feel like a big boy.

Video of the OHP?

Why didn't you try talking to her? Get some social gains, you sperg.

Attached: 1533691212831.gif (480x301, 365K)