>MEATCUCKS

OH NONONONO

Imagine suing the BASED vegan Chad because your little scam Kickstarter meat delivery service got exposed

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-171644~2.png (1063x1137, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mindbodygreen.com/0-21463/im-a-nutritionist-heres-why-i-have-concerns-about-vegan-diets.html
mydomaine.com/best-diet-for-your-health
nationalgeographic.com/animals/2019/01/snowshoe-hares-carnivores-cannibals-photos-yukon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Imagine eating meat in the face of all the evidence there is that not eating it is better for you
>imagine justifying your position with s3vrige youtube links and someone's blog post, and claiming that science is a religion and a conspiracy

Attached: 6C113539-8B6F-41DA-9D27-3388715E94C4.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

Post body

t. green faggots

heh

Attached: 39F395A0-D61A-4D21-97DE-55C1D09C980E.jpg (700x989, 181K)

Attached: A981FE83-AD9D-4144-BD10-3AB1DAA55DA3.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

Fake FUCKING news
Let's see you bench 300lbs

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Attached: B7F546E4-E931-408B-848E-4616FCC12972.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

Attached: gym-workout-songs-my-top-15-favourite-workout-songs.jpg (1287x723, 90K)

If, and I say "if" you believed any of this feces stains would not rally his whole vegan army to shut down Tufano's meat company.

The truth is, a carnivore shitposter was about to rise above the meming and start a real company, and live his principles, and your side shut him down.

It's an act of pure gaslighting to then pretend eating the meat is unhealthy. You hate us, and you would never do anything to help us, even by accident.

You win this round.

Attached: Its not the same give up carnists.jpg (542x544, 70K)

Post body

Not him but thats not impressive.

>not eating it is better for you
[citation needed]

Attached: 1555032506032.gif (480x270, 3.24M)

And how much do YOU bench, gatekeeper negro?

>Anonymous 04/16/19(Tue)23:21:09 No.504
Elon Musk eats meat so idgf

I like how people post this and think its not retarded. He did bodybuilding for 10 years vegan than magically he starts taking """"""""""b12"""""""" injections and his strength goes up. Whats a more likely injectable to add 120 to your bench, b12 or OTHER MEANS.

>that pic

What are canines?

I don't lift

good bait. Until the majority of the scientific community comes forward in favor of veganism, its bs.

The fucking United Nations and World Health Organization have stated that veganism is best for humans and the world

What more do you need?

My family has always eaten meat, and my fathers side specifically is full of people who lived into their 90s. I still have a great aunt alive who still has her wits and is 107. Shouldn't we all be dead long before this, vegans?

>is best for the (((world)))
ftfy

This nutritionist lays out reasonable concerns over people who are on the vegan diet. We can see that her concerns are quite valid and that vaganism seems more like a religious diet than something that is practical. The only reason to adopt it is because you hate killing certain animals, but the health benefits are bs. Its better to keep meat in your diet.
mindbodygreen.com/0-21463/im-a-nutritionist-heres-why-i-have-concerns-about-vegan-diets.html

a citation. The DASH diet is the one that has constantly been promoted by nutritionists. Low and behold it includes meat. mydomaine.com/best-diet-for-your-health

I have a quote from the World Health Organization. "Populations should consume nutritionally adequate and varied diets, based primarily on foods of plant origin with small amounts of added flesh foods."

Did you notice the "with small amounts of added flesh foods." SO right there veganism is out the window. Anyway, this conflicts with the American academic community which I am more ready to believe, due to American academics having more funding than other countries academics.

Frank is going to absolutely fuck Vegan Stains' shit up. The retard thinks he can talk shit about everyone, claim they are con-artists, homosexuals and not get his account perma-banned? He's fucking delusional. Frank absolutely has a case, he's been targeted and harassed by Stains' followers trying to mass-flag his business venture. Once Frank gets his website set up he'll be back on track to getting his business up and running and Vegan Stains' will be paying back every penny for the slanderous shit he has said, no more jacking off, farting and playing videogames anymore, Richard! You'll have to get a real job, all because you couldn't keep your fucking mouth shut. You got a temporary ban just a few months ago, you think you won't get a perma now? Little fucking vegan is about to get his shit pushed in.

Dios mio....

Attached: images (5).jpg (242x208, 4K)

nationalgeographic.com/animals/2019/01/snowshoe-hares-carnivores-cannibals-photos-yukon/

Most nutrition science is funded by the Seventh Day Adventist Church which holds religious beliefs in relation to diet. It's amazing how much "science" is pushed out of Loma Linda and Harvard Nutrition which is dripping with religious dogma disguised as health information. Nutritional research is a fucking weird rabbit hole to look down and most of the good studies that are coming out are being performed by endocrinologists looking at mechanisms.

Yes goyim. Eat wheat and basedbeans while we eat kosher meat

>this entire thread

Attached: 1549056505253.webm (800x450, 2M)

Exactly. Any "advice" the (((((((((UN & WHO)))))))))) gives you, do the exact opposite.

>Never mind this plateful of caviar in front of me goy, eat your gruel and stay vegan!!!

Attached: 1548224451890.jpg (1242x2073, 1.29M)

the front teeth partition does not make a carnivore, its how your molars are shaped since they do the brunt of the work. This junk science is like 30 years old now.