I feel like shit. I've been in love with this girl for 5 years and she hits me with this

I feel like shit. I've been in love with this girl for 5 years and she hits me with this

Attached: 1547522773516.png (1440x2880, 315K)

Here's the second one. Did I do okay?

Attached: 1547522844465.png (1440x2880, 371K)

why would you be friends with someone you want to have sex with? seems masochistic. And no you dodnt do okay.

why are you posting this again? it's still just mildly pathetic and not really anything more than that

Imagine being this much of an orbiter. You tried, she doesnt like you, move on. Make her regret falling for chad and chsnge yourself to be better, so one day, youll be the one she desires and not vice versa

Attached: 1547477259926.jpg (400x300, 30K)

Ebic pasta lol!

Nice pasta
I will be there in a few minutes and I'll be there you up to today and tomorrow and I will be there at u

Never really cared about shit like this since I've never had a serious crush before but now I feel like I'd be pretty fucking destroyed by that. You sound like a huge cuck but you're pretty fucked in your position mate.

get them to break up then give her a shoulder to cry on

Attached: eddy.png (145x117, 32K)

wow

no dude

dude no

if you love that girl (who is not your gf) thats fine love her like a brother and help her excel but don't think so much about her, let alone thinking up novellas to send her

jesus man, all you have to do is find more chicks to think about it's not that hard /soc/ is right around the corner even if you literally never go outside

but for some real-time shit that already went down critique: perfection is when you have removed everything you could not added everything you could

you could have said the exact same thing with less needyness, fewer words, and a thousand times the savvy

>lol that will just make you want him more

Daniel here. Her lips are very soft btw

we just had this thread user

fuck man I used to be you. What id reply with now is "yeah fyl lol. Do what you gotta do" instead of giving a philisophical lecture on friendship that she probably didnt even fully read.

Man, don't hurt yourself like that, what could you do to improve your situation, I mean, the mature intelligent way.

>kinda an asshole
What did she mean by this?

she likes chad retard

Chad isn't an asshole.

Women love assholes (which just means a guy who has confidence, strong opinions, doesn't agree with her all the time, and also teases her all the time)

I forgot step 1 be attractive

Means you got zero chance with her.
As soon as she starts talking about other boys with you, you're done

Attached: 1540859166368.png (503x595, 269K)

This is what you deserve for being a pussy worshipping eunuch beta bitch nigger.

Attached: Clink.png (1000x1000, 216K)

he is to girls because they like it

Ive been there. Leave her. Shes a black hole who will suck you in and ruin your life. Youre reading this and thinking oh no not her shes different. She isnt. I wish I had stopped years ago. I wasted 4 years orbiting a girl until I put my foot down. Leave her. She will never fall in love with you. Things wont get better. I thought that years ago. Dont believe it. Just let it go.

Robots have literal asshole personalities because we're just shit bottom people inside and out, but that's not what asshole means in contemporary culture

Is this the best we can do? Lacking any depth or substance between each other for the sake of never being hurt or appearing weak?

Most timid thing I've ever read. Does she know you're into her?

Women want to be raped by a dominant 6'4 social status Chad.

What a fucking loser. Good on you for trying to be nice, but you're subjecting yourself to an unnecessary load of stress and drama.

I'm friends with women I've had feelings for, too. And I'd never let them make me their emotional crutch, regardless of whether we've a sexual history or not. As a man, it's neither my place nor my responsibility to hold anyone's hand through relationship woes. While I'm perfectly willing to help platonic friends, I'd never do the same for an ex or romantic interest.

You're the definition of Beta Male, OP.

Dude jesus fucking christ you cant be out of high school. I remember when I texted girls shit like that thinking they had the capacity to learn and grow. She doesnt want advice. Like most women, all she cares about is feeling comforted and secure, not trying to fix the issue.

>platonic
>female
>relationships
kek, ya beta

We will never truly understand the pain that fembots go through

Attached: images(33).jpg (310x163, 7K)

Love love? Or creepy beta "she replies to my messages so it must be love" love?

Sounds like you need to take your own advice. Tell her you love her. It might end a friendship but it will be better for you once you make it clear. There are plenty of other girls out there like her user, the only difference is that you haven't spent 5 years loving them. I remember in hs I spent about 3 years liking a girl and then she got a bf and I slowly just stopped helping her and talking to her, because distancing yourself is the only way to get over shit like that. But guess what? I found a girl who was exactly like me, she loved me back, and she broke up with me, but it gave me the confidence to realise that I was likeable and I'm not entirely ugly. You need the same user.

best piece of advice you could get user

that's constructed masculinity for you

Fuckin cringe and fagpilled

Yup, they're right. It'll hurt because you've essentially been lying all this time, but however it goes, you'll be better off with a firm answer than you are now.

Trust me, I've done it myself.

>being in love with a girl you have yet to fuck or even have any kind of romantic relationship with
>being obsessed with someone you haven't fucked for half a decade
This is your fault. It's so bad that she's telling you about cute guys she likes.

She'll never see you as more than a friend. I've been there. Telling her how you feel, saying all the things you've thought over the years about her, talking about how soul crushing it is everytime you part ways after having a great time together.
She doesn't care.
She has no feelings for you, because if she did, at some point in those five years you would have found out about it.
You think she's going to tell you about other guys and not her feelings for you if she had any?
Take all those feelings out of the relationship that you have for her and watch the whole thing crumble apart. You're the only one propping up this friendship waiting for something that will never happen.
I feel bad for you, that you've wasted five years like this.