Unpopular opinions

Some women can be robots by sheer ugliness.

Attached: 1511943568249.jpg (388x443, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RJzVY-srLtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The trans fad represents everything wrong with western society nowadays.

the thread yesterday proved femanons can be hilariously autistic

Maybe I spend too much time on here because I don't feel like that's too unpopular

That's not an unpopular opinion it's just plain wrong. Females are only ever single by choice. 100% all the time.
That's not even an unpopular opinion, you're just trying to be a jerk. People just say that kind of thing to be annoying because they think it's funny.

An unpopular opinion is that ball rounds are more lethal than hollow points. Or the guy your mom had a running affair with isn't your real dad. Or there is something wrong with you and there is someone for everyone all you need to do is work harder at it till you're like 50 and all the other males die off and you're just them skimming the bottom of the barrel since females have a longer life expectancy than males.

Females are deeply evil, soulless, and morally corrupt from birth, and must suffer and die.

Im not sure about this. I once had a class with one of the most disgusting women I have ever seen. She was short, stocky her hair always looked wet and she always had grease on her mouth and chin and breathed loudly.

Not on sites like these but normies perpetuate the "accept trans people" shit all the time.

There's a reason this is called unpopular opinions.

Yeah me too, she was a lot nicer a couple years later and I probably would have smashed. If she didn't act like she was already broken in I'd probably would have been interested sooner. Or maybe that's backwards, if she came onto me I maybe would have tried to seduce her to rob her and then gave her a pity fuck later. I don't know how that works. If she tried it while I was drunk it'd probably work for a while.

Basically all robots could get girlfriends and have successful lives with a tiny bit of effort.

there's nothing wrong with actual trans people
it's autogynophiles ruining things for them

>Some women can be robots by sheer ugliness.
Just gonna drop this here

youtu.be/RJzVY-srLtI

>there's nothing wrong with actual trans people
?

eugenia cooney finally got herself a bf.

The few trans people that are actually legit (as in the ones before this past decade) are mentally ill but at least I can respect those to some degree.

>men are not robots, only women can be
>all incels are volcels
>whites arent that cute
>asian boys r cuter than asian girls but asian girls are still cuter than whites
>complaining about your life and still being on Jow Forums is counter productive

You have everything backwards
Except for the last one

its called an unpopular opinion for a reason, anony.

right wingers and trumptards are the real NPCs.

funny how they are programmed to support the policies that support rich people while they are poor themselves.

I'm entirely pro suicide. Even for young, physically healthy people. Anyone old enough to vote, enlist, etc. should be allowed to kill themself if they still want to after a year of therapy (which is not required to include meds if the paitent doesn't want to take them) If they still wanna off themselves after that, they should be able get a lethal injection at any hospital. If they don't get it done in a year, another therapy course is required to be recleared.

Some people's mental health issues can't be cured. If any of those folks genuinely do want to die, they may as well stop taking up resources.

I say this as someone who used to be suicidal myself.

Attached: blankbt.gif (200x200, 8K)

Why do the mentally ill get to vote?
They can't hold those positions themselves, or buy the kind of thing free people can buy. It's silly the mentally ill can have a say over policy. It's like telling a school shooter they can't have an AR15 but they can vote for a politician that wants to do worse than a mass shooting.

Ethical eugenics is good- the rich should be incentivized to breed more, and the poor should be incentivized to breed less. Also violent criminals should be given the option to sterilize themselves for a reduced prison sentence.
Affirmative action is good, but only insofar as stereotype threat exists, and only in public-facing positions such as teachers or celebrities.

Same goes for mentally ill girls
I genuinely believe that Tahlia girl was the embodiment of a robot. She was autistic and naive and eventually people bullied her about her appearance and her breakdowns until she killed herself

Good point, but barring full blown dementia, schitzo, or retardation, (none of whom should vote either), it's tricky to tell who is and isn't mentally ill. over half the posters on this board have anxiety or deppression. A good chunk of all adults do.

But all I'm trying to say is that if you have the faculties to do basic adult tasks and an IQ high enough to not be legally considered retarded, you should be allowed to kill yourself if you want.

women usually have it worse than men, especially in highly religious regions (mostly islam but christianity can be bad too), or in poverty stricken countries.
intentionally having children is one of the worst things morally / ethically a person can do.

Ted Kaczynski was right about literally everything

also I don't think video games are entertaining at all