Looks Maxxing face pores, hair and teeth special edition. What have you found that just werks?

Looks Maxxing face pores, hair and teeth special edition. What have you found that just werks?

Attached: IMG_20190416_084657.jpg (998x1920, 180K)

>30 yo drink coffee.
>Brush teeth 2 times a day.
>Teeth yellow as fuck.

Send help.

>Blackheads on nose constantly washing face and or squeezing to get rid.

Send help.

Attached: IMG-20190222-WA0004.jpg (824x960, 60K)

>Teeth yellow as fuck.
call your dentist and make an appt to get them polished and whitened. can't afford it? buy crest whitening strips.

get any exfoliating scrub and gently rub it on the problem area. do it once every other day until they're gone. then do it once per week all over your face after that.

Thanks user will get a scrub and try that, as for dentist not sure if he'll do that shit on the NHS but I'll try.

>blackheads
Don't worry too much, just keep washing consistently and maybe purchase a tool that helps get into the pores. I'm sure you can find online. But don't bother getting into heavy treatments; that's super gay.

>yellow teeth
>stop drinking coffee
>start drinking black teas
>low/no sugar diet
>brush teeths BEFORE eating, then mouthwash + toothpick AFTER eating
>problem solves self without harsh chemicals within 2 yrs max
I had this problem too.

Brush teeth with turmeric, weird but I've found that it works taste is shit though

Yo who IS THIS hot?!

If you in a quick bit of bother a pen works fine, one of those cheap ones with the removable ink/nib things and press the circular (non nibbed) end around the black head usually pops them out

Lol that's idiotic, you are basically using an abrasiveness to polish your teeth, whitening toothpastes literally do the same thing but have been tested so the microns don't damage enamel, but in the end it's still an abrasive.

Flouride + many chemicals versus one herb, rather try the herb before sticking the dental jew in my mouth

Tea stains a lot too, even green. Gotta rinse your mouth with water afterwards and just brush consistently

Every dentist in the world recommends fluoride, in fact there is nothing better out there that can remineralize teeth. You are fucking retarded and your dental hygiene is shit, also uneducated and poor

And you sir,are quite rude.

People spouting off facts that are actually dangerous to society, such as your "muh fluoride" comment is no different than the mindset of an anti-vaxxer, and therefore should be shunned and flamed into oblivion. There's a reason fluoride is the most researched chemical for teeth health out there, there's a reason it is incorporated into our public water, and there is a reason that dentists that spend their whole life mastering their craft recommend fluoride. Your comment is more dangerous than you think, you also told him to use a harsh abrasive on his teeth enamel.

I been using this shit for like a week now and its noticeably whitened my teeth.
Not alot after just a week, but I can see a difference clearly.
Its funny because it makes you look like a dirty pirate or a bong when you brush cause it makes your teeth look all nasty haha.

based. I've never had fluoride outside of dental appointments every couple years. I always refuse it when they ask during check ups and never drink zog water. I've never had a cavity in my whole life. It's all diet/habits and genetics.

Check out the toothpaste Retavin (I think it's spelled like that). It's expensive as fuck, but it's legit the most natural and best toothpaste on the market imo, and a little goes a long way. I started using it a couple months ago and my teeth look better than they ever have.

Lads is there any way to thicken up my skinny fucking wrists and forearms? I'm really self-conscious about it.

Forgot pic haha

Attached: IMAG0671.jpg (4672x2628, 2.73M)

Try grip work, and lots of pull ups and chins instead of other back work when you train. A thicker bar will work the forearms more, really useful for chins specifically. Calcium, magnesium and sunlight and good sleep will help as well, but don't expect absurd gains from this.

Based haha.

I can see her vagoo

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Brush with a little bit of baking soda instead of toothpaste for a while. Ignore the bad taste, for me it took a few layers of stain off my teeth. After it took the intitial stain off, it didn't do much more so you can just go back to toothpaste. It's not really abrasive even though it appears so. You only need a little amount.

Unironically agree, especially on darker chicks. Love me some zebra striping

Attached: 1555022980885.png (421x384, 108K)

has anyone done invisalign or another invisible braces thing? I had braces a kid but the bottom ones shifted back pretty bad

You need to wash your face with good quality product, not some gritty meme 'exfoliator'. I had pores you could see from space and I got Liz earl face wash, that comes with exfoliating towelettes. It's nice as you use warm water and it feels like when you get a wet shave at a barbers.
But the most important step I can't stress enough is toner, which you apply after dabbing your face dry. Simple do a great and affordable one. Do this morning and night and your face will be glowing in a matter of weeks.

Attached: a-nn1001-cleanseandpolish100mlpumpstarterkit-new.jpg (1200x1241, 112K)

gib toner recs, I'm starting to take looksmaxxing more seriously

UK too mate, I just got mine done and it's £60 for a hygenist at an NHS dentist and it's definitely worth it. They'll scrape all the plaque off, and polish those badboys up. You won't get retarded movie star white but your natural colour will be back.

> stop drinking coffee
> start drinking black teas
Holy shit, teas worse you mong. You can literally see it in action on a white mug

Attached: 1553673384334.jpg (960x953, 47K)

That's true.

i thought toner was a meme

Do they use activated almonds to make that activated charcoal?

Attached: 1B276C12-16E1-4C40-9EAC-5BB664A1E5AE.gif (360x361, 26K)

BASED

kendrickpilled/10

K lets do this

>I used to use a clearsonic and charcoal facial cleanser
>I had two moisturizers, one had (I believe) Retinol in it for anti-aging/wrinkle
>I use an under eye anti-bag application
>Trufitt and Hill Post-Shave Cologne Balm or whatever
>Took accutane twice, used La Roche hydrating moisturizer during that time
>For teeth at night I wear a nightguard because I clench and it fixes my bite
>Depending on how clean a shave I want I either use a cheap plastic disposable razor or a DE Safety

Every now and then I try some other stuff, I've used a lot of different facial stuff and shampoos that were supposed to wash away all the bad stuff but for me personally I don't seem to need to wash my hair that often. Brush my teeth with Crest 3D white and have whitening mouthwash also.

Literally asked this yesterday, here’s a pic of what exercise I’m doing for same problem

Attached: 6947C586-7412-4F3B-BC90-C8289FAE1806.png (750x1334, 512K)

>shilling this hard for the ((industries))
If I put on a lab coat and said on CNN that cum is good for you youd start chugging it. Damn i hate jew shills

>Anyone that doesn't agree with me should be treated like crap, and people should have no freedom of choice regarding their own bodies or the health of their children

some people have teeth that are naturally stained. i brush twice a day, floss twice a day, and use whitening mouthwash twice a day. cleanings every 6 months. the only liquids i drink are water and a little bit of milk. i've maintained this regimen for years and years. my teeth still look like shit. the only way i get them white is to bleach them.

How is this fitness related? Why are you guys so obsessed with women and their validation?

Are you even capable of doing anything for yourself?

if you want a nice complexion free of acne, you should try products that use glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and lactic acid - these are all great for unclogging pores and exfoliating. nip + fab night pads is the only product I use. I use 1 pad every other day and it's worked wonders. shouldn't take more than a month to start seeing results. Other than that I use a moisturiser in the winter months to prevent dryness.

as for teeth, the only real option is to see a dentist. it costs a lot to get them straightened and bleached, and out of everything you can do to improve your looks, this is the one that's going to take the longest time. brush at least 30mins before eating in the morning, and at least 30mins after eating at night, and drink water after every meal, if you drink soda then use a straw. not everyone likes flossing, but it really does help, try to floss every other day, make a habit of it.

>appeals to authority and taking corporate funded studies at face value remove the need for personal research
jesus christ, look how educated you are, with your hot takes, uncritical acceptance of corporate and govt pushed views and socially acceptable positions. We've always been at war with Eastasia.