How can I fuck girls? Do I just go up to them and seduce them?

How can I fuck girls? Do I just go up to them and seduce them?

Attached: 1497596794129.jpg (583x616, 27K)

Also I'm a senior in high school if that ups my chances
inb4 underage fag

ya. just ask them if they want the licc

Oh fuck check
I don't think that'll help

fellow lonely robot here, same question but for qt guys

Attached: 83CF98E6-49A1-4933-88AD-7887B450C603.png (143x182, 61K)

no no no. You need to ask if they want the lickaroo. It works every time.

Fuck I'm pathetic, I'll probably try just to see

bro its called the licc now. put down the milk and try to keep up with the times.

Are you a cute boy because if you are not. Then you need to be good at sucking the cutie pie weewee or have a good ass to fuck

More or less the same question but i'm a senior in college.

Attached: darling013.jpg (1500x1000, 997K)

Anybody with actual advice?

It seems you do not understand that the women of today enjoy the language of yesterday

I unironically have 2 of those but I've never sucked a peen before

>Tfw lost my virginity to a girl who told me she doesn't like virgins
>She fucked 20+ guys
>Told me it's just a number, when I used the same line for being a virgin she said it's not the same

Anyway losing your virginity is as easy as getting completely drunk and just hitting on the girls you find attractive in clubs. I regret doing what I did, I didn't even want sex the night I got it, i just thought she was cute, so I advise against this if you want to keep your self respect.

You can't go on Grindr and fuck sissies

I know I do not belong here because I know how to talk to girls, but here is my advice. Be good at small talk and be a good listener. If you can get a girl to cry on your shoulder, then you know you can eventually get them to fall for you

How do I do it user?

But I just want to fug not date

Lmao just be a twink bottom let bears slam your boipucci

Even if I wanted to, I'm to manly looking

You have two asses?!

At first you had my attention... Now you have my curiosity

But if you date then you get unlimited fug if she's so emotionally and mentally broken that she can not stand not being touched by you

Is a pussy just a small ass that babies come out of

That'll require actually being interested in them, i just want cummies

I think mentally and emotionally damaged girls are the easiest targets Just show a little empathy or interest even if it is fake and they'll be your sex salve

Men will always fuck you OP all you have to do is be a sub bottom

How do I find them??? I know one but she's a lesbian

When I'm drunk I'm just a lot more confident and that enables me to be my autistic self without feeling shame.

From what I remember, she was the second girl I hit on that night, the first had a crazy bitch of a friend that kept telling me to fuck off and I didn't want to put up with that.

Anyhow, I saw her and thought "she is cute", so I went over to her and started dancing, I don't really remember how it happened but we seemed to both dance like 50 year old men which made it easier. Then I bought her a drink, then we talked, and soon enough I was in the car back to her house.

Some will say I'm probably Chad, but I don't think I look too attractive, maybe a 6 (I'm not hideous and I keep well groomed), I'm just fun when I'm drunk and I guess people can see that.

Check your local hot topic/anime/skating store

Or you could ask that lesbian for any of her straight messes. Offer your boipussy if you have to, if youre desperate enough