Word on the street is that Youtube has been manipulating the gillette ad's like/dislike ratio. Thoughts on this?

Word on the street is that Youtube has been manipulating the gillette ad's like/dislike ratio. Thoughts on this?

Attached: gillette.jpg (750x891, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/somesuchandco/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Word on the street
get your ass back to the 90s/early 2000s

Word around the office is that you got a fat cock? Maybe we could rub our fat cocks together some time?

word on the street is youve been selling weed on my block nigga, no one sells that shit here without daddy getting a taste

There have been rumours that YouTube has been testing that sort of thing out actually
Something about a Bernie Sanders video that hid dislikes

Yeah. They are also deleting the comment with the male vs female statistics

It smells like vagina in here!

What exactly is that video trying to convey?

>Word on the street
get your ass back to the 90s/earIy 2000s

What is the modern version of that? I would just say nothing at the start

Yea this ad is the most disgusting shit I've ever seen
I want to beat up the women that created it

What's wrong with bringing back the best era of our lives and childhood you faggot?

Attached: 1547596793398.png (1004x1032, 737K)

I've been shaving with a double edge safety razor. I have a decent shave and a lifetime supply of blades for the price of two potatoes.

Does anyone here use Gillette and are you gonna still use their products regardless?

What's the controversy now

Attached: 1545068604816.jpg (259x319, 38K)

I don't get why this video is so disliked, especially around these kind of circles. Shouldn't we like this kind of thing?

Attached: 2309012390184398491301293019fuck0943091802309214809342.jpg (271x345, 18K)

Someone apparently screenshotted it yesterday at 5.5 million dislikes, which was more than its view count at the time.

I wasted my time watching the ad and I have no idea what has everyone absolutely freaking the fuck out over it. It's incredibly stupid, but nothing big. Outrage culture is in full swing nowadays.

instagram.com/somesuchandco/
She is a massive sjw apparently.

Attached: director_gillette.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

I have had my dislikes removed from videos and have had to re-dislike them before.

And she seems to love black guys.