you can time travel

> you can time travel
> you can't go back to the present
what do you do?

Attached: 1540831594789.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Go to the past and change something. The present now doesn't exist. Problem solved.

obviously legal things! hehe

go back to the present minus 0.01s lol

>obviously legal things! hehe
what a fucking fag

Go just a couple years back, like to the beginning of 2016. Going back too far would stress me the hell out because I only want to fix a few things. Going back like 10 years and needing to make sure everything else I like ends up exactly the same would be nerve wracking.

I go back a minute before the present after I'm done doing whatever the fuck I was doing

Attached: 1547154521870.jpg (1080x1150, 64K)

Go fight in talvisota and jatkosota (if I survive talvisota).

Attached: Saoli3.jpg (655x983, 112K)

Then I'll go to the future.

fuck my grandfather

Time travel a few billion years into the future and die in the cold space.

i'd probably just go back to 2015 or 2016 desu

Attached: 69725e9629a1f74b1a0cd09397126ae2.png (665x438, 534K)

Can I return to my original body or am I gonna be a duplicate from a different timeline? If I could be a kid again then I totally would

If I can: live my life again from the start.
If I cant: shoot my 10 year old self

>Go back and fuck hot ass cave woman
>Become their god due to my superior mind
>Profit?

Attached: mQl6n8F.jpg (960x768, 134K)

travel back to when i was 15 and this time not drop out of highschool.

Go 4 years back, try to catch the oneitis before bf.

Time travel into the future and live in a virtual reality simulation of the present.

Go 1 second into the future.

Attached: TimeHijakWalk.jpg (223x310, 25K)

Go back to the 80's..

>Go back to 2014
>Hook up with the girl I had a crush on
>Since I'm older, I have better chances to get laid
>Fuck her before chads of 2015 does
>Walk to my younger me and say "We did it, lad. Also, times will get rough by time pass, but you're strong and know your feelings. Just don't let you be confussed by other people with better chances at life. Work harder, study alot, and fuck Caroline. You'll know what I mean in the future".

>travel back to march 2010
>go to bitcoin.org
>track down the user SmokeTooMuch and buy 10,000 btc for $50
>wait for about 7 and a half years working various part time jobs with a hard drive containing my precious crypto
>finally in december 2017, sell all of it
>retire with 100 million dollars into total comfy NEETdom
Enough to make Jow Forums collectively cream their pants, I know.

this is the only true robot answer
I hope you get her, user

Attached: 20181129_122651.jpg (720x540, 323K)

Go back a decade and make a career out of playing and streaming video games.

Attached: ClaohckUoAAJuyS.jpg (1000x500, 64K)

There's a lot more to it than being in the right place at the right time. You also have to be incredibly lucky. Good luck user. You'll need it.

>Go back to new year's 2017
>Slap the acid out of my fucking hands
>Fuck my past self in the ass
>Kill myself

Go back to 2009, load up on Bitcoin, and become a billionaire, also ask out my highschool crush and probably get LAID

Go back to the 90s. Everything was so much more... friendly. I dunno.

I'd go to the future, at least 100+ years, to take advantage of the fancy plastic surgery.

Then, i'd be tempted to return to the Near Present

Or, time travel Mentally, back to my body in about the 8th grade. and use future knowledge to get rich

>If I could be a kid again then I totally would

it's apparently way more complicated than travel in a time machine, which is hard but only about 20 or so years off.

Go back to last week, win the lottery, then kill myself because you have to deal with your past Dopple.

I'd spend as much time as I could manipulating the past so I would get the best possible future, then go a minute onto the future and let my life hand everything to me.

Attached: sad_pepe.png (809x808, 34K)

>you can't go back to the present
even by waiting?

I would kidnap people in different timelines. Sort of like a time traveling rapist. Haha

Attached: that-awkward-feeling-when-you-accidentally-kidnap-your-friend-in-36363289.png (500x603, 162K)

Pretty much use it as a redo button. Go back probably a few seconds max.
>Inb4 mandom

impregnate op's mom

Teleport back in time with my guns and a few relics, take over a small town and marry a cute loli by force. Try to reconcile by hunting and gaining wealth for my small town, enjoy the 5 years if lucky with my loli wife before she's a haggard 16 year old slag and die of the plague or murder in my sleep

Go back to 1890s when Edward Elric was born. I must also go back to his universe and in the same town as him.
We must fall in love and grow old together.

Attached: dfd00682d9e7d897fe36a0c81fc455d0.jpg (365x403, 19K)

this is pretty much my question.
if I go back in time to 2 years ago, I just can wait and see if I'm back to 2019 again? or when the day ends it goes back in time again to the same place and I get stuck?

Finish my pilot's license and go back to like the 60s when flight was fucking cool and you could make bank being a badass
And I'd register like a hundered machineguns before the registry closed

kill my mother so i don't have to be fucking born

nvm the ideas involving Jow Forums seem pretty good. Yeah i'd make a lot of money off bitcoin and stocks.
then i'd be able to just drown my problems in endless money and i could pay for hookers and drugs whenever i want

the only bad part would be knowing that i could probably never find a woman to marry out of actual love since i'd be paying most of them to have sex

but then you wouldnt be born and nobody would kill your mother and then you would be born

I have a ton of regrets but I'm sure I'd fuck it up even if I had the chance to do it all over. Old friends, past relationships, previous opportunities, all of which could open to new paths where it doesn't involve me being a robot but I know that even having my current mindset, knowledge, wisdom, and wherewithal, I'm sure I'd still mess it up and end up exactly how I am right now.

I just want to travel to right before the end of time, or at least the end of human existence. Kind of like that episode in futurama. It'd basically entail that I'd die but at least it'd be novel to see how it all goes out.

I would just fight and happily die for the Reich, knowing that they are going to lose anyway.
Loyalty to the death, loyalty to the death.
No pleasure in such living anymore

that is true. idk then i'd probably time travel all across the past and live out my days as some kind of legendary man who appears in history every now and then as a different person.
maybe if i find the right people i would settle down in a certain time period and leave my time travelling days behind me.

>hot cave women
You realise they'd be fucking disgusting, right?
>no toothpaste or dental hygiene
>body odor that makes you want to vomit
>you'd be labelled a deviant for doing anything other than missionary for the purposes of recreation
>constant risk of dying from preventable causes wouldn't leave much time for sex anyway

You're great

I'd write down the winning lottery numbers for when it was close to a billion US and travel back to win it. Then I would get my double and we could go be rich together

go back to 1995 and enjoy

I don't think cave people had a lot of sexual hanguos, user

Literally and unironically this. smdh
Based.

Do you actually want to fuck a caveperson though? You wouldn't even be able to speak to them

Imagine being able to witness the advent of interstellar travel.
Watching your own birth.
Listening to the speeches of history's great men.
Watching the rise and fall of nations.

When you can travel through time like it's a highway, you would leave your problems behind forever.
You're no longer forced to live in the present, but allowed to travel through all of time and see the things only God could have possible seen.
You would have no need for money or for possessions.
You could never be looked down on by anyone ever again, because you possess greater powers than any human could ever hope to have.
You would never truly belong in any society you travelled to, but then again, you wouldn't need to.

>> you can time travel
>> you can't go back to the present
>what do you do?

I stay in the present.

Tough one.

I fantasize about this all the time. First though it depends if this is time traveling to the past where we keep our current body or time traveling where we go back to the past in our younger body quantum leapish?

If I was to go back to my old self with the knowledge of today then it would be the year 2004. I had some of the best times of my life playing World of Warcraft from 2004-2010. It may sound pathetic but its true. I met amazing folks and had a great girlfriend. I want to go back there.

Otherwise if its regular time travel Id go live life in the 80s. I think the 80s and 90s are two fucking awesome decades for Americans.

Attached: E21EDAC1-0707-469A-BA60-6C0102606C51.jpg (778x512, 63K)

Originalement you are an user of culture. I can't think of anyone that deserves a chance to travel in time more than you my friend

Go back to when the MegaMillions was fucking huge in October and win it so I can just kick back and loaf around for the rest of my life. Or go back to when Bitcoin was first released and buy as much as possible to sell when it peaks.

>travel to future
>future becomes present
>present becomes past
>present is relative
>can go wherever the fuck i want
OP is an idiot.

You would teach them hygiene, user.

Just give them D day cheat sheets and tell them to not invade Russia in winter if you wanted bro

i go to Washington, D.C, 1955
i warn the president and the nation of what is to come.
i then live as a bum in VA and play songs from the future for a living

write down the exact date and time bitcoin will spike its highest
travel back and buy thousands of Bitcoins for pennies
wait for the date and time
profit

Attached: Yeah.jpg (200x261, 9K)

Set up a time paradox that loops indefinitely so I can nap forever.

Attached: Mmm.jpg (1053x1063, 332K)

Go 2 minutes into the past and stop myself from replying in this thread