Can you improve your shoulder width through exercise?

Can you improve your shoulder width through exercise?

Attached: bideltoid.png (774x597, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JuaSZQTIBrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sKCP_ca4ABo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can only alter the appearance of your shoulders to a certain extent by building the delts
On a skeletal level? No.

Barely anything im guessing

yes

That has to be shopped, what the fuck? His head is the size of his fucking torso, whatever he's holding is censored for some reason, this is obscene.

link to the video

How do you know whether you have narrow or wide shoulders? What is considered wide?

Wide, if your shoulders look like this

Attached: CaptainGinyu04.png (1206x1600, 536K)

what a fucking hunk

Attached: 1551930021217.jpg (452x395, 21K)

wtf

Attached: cane toad.png (1413x595, 200K)

Obviously you can, look how much filthy frank has progressed since your pic, OP

Fucking severely frog posters man

Attached: FF807743-D5A1-47AD-A135-121A8F43BB78.png (640x604, 237K)

thats because you reversed searched a thumbnail dingus

Attached: 36C98977-B04B-4F85-A2EE-6544AE070087.png (424x590, 112K)

literal definition of pics posted yesterday

no, that's the full pic
try it yourself

I’m getting tired of you. Idk when you started coming here or if it was recently but these psudo pedo imagines need to stop.

Also your dog and cat will get buttfucked by 17 black men if you reply with anything like
>ahhh baka! So and so chan is 38 years old!
You’re a pedo, you need to have your face pressed against a truck tire while it does a burn out.

marginally if you place an emphasis on you shoulders and lats
perhaps if you started lifting young, say 14-16 the test boost may have more of an effect, but this may very well be seconds hand bro-science

youtube.com/watch?v=JuaSZQTIBrQ

cant find the vid from thumbnail but i got this

not that guy, but am i a pedo for thinking a little kid is cute? Would i be a dogfucker for thinking a puppy is cute?
There's a difference between thinking something is cute in a sexually attractive way and something is cute in a non-sexually attractive way.

wrong
chen is 30 years old you baka ass motherfucker

Attached: 17ECF961-3F86-4054-BC9F-AF5C78945145.jpg (1242x1729, 855K)

>not knowing who he's avatar fagging as
Newshits need to 360 outta here

No not at all but you need to understand normal functioning non pedophile adults don’t have a collection of pics of children they find “cute” on stand by, nor do they post them every 20 seconds. The one just argument you can give that would have blown anything I could say out the water is that this is an anime image board, and the fact that you didn’t shows you understand to some degree that there is a sick sexual nature behind these cucks posting little anime girls or ones that are made to look like them.
Yep, your dog and cat are getting gangbanged now.

>newshits
Lol what a newgaylord doesn’t even knownthenright word

nuh uh

they're safe with me. Youre the only one with a problem with cute animes; so you must be a pedo

Attached: 66CFD3B6-C708-445C-BE69-E9744251EC34.png (827x1071, 530K)

It's only funny if you are portuguese.

youtube.com/watch?v=sKCP_ca4ABo

Yeah, heavy bench press while you're still youngish, say

Yes
If you're a skelly, building your delts will make a massive difference.
It won't make you look like a greek god. But having nice shoulders is better than having skelly shoulders.
Improve what you can. Fuck anything you can't

What a newexcrement

Does this guy have some kind of medical condition or does he just look like that?

People come in all shapes and sizes user

hes just short, ectomorph, and doesnt lift

Attached: F5B16DD2-E945-46C0-B5E8-912AC32DB8B8.jpg (1323x1840, 541K)

based bondageposter

>ectomorph

found the retard

How can you be short and ectomorphic at the same time you fucking dumbass

Yes, look at before and after pics of Adie.

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 53K)

before: 5'6"
after: 5'6"

LMFAO

he's obviously bigger in the after but most of the effect is because the camera was closer to him LOL

Three things, this dude always had a perfectly average shoulder to hip ratio, second, distance and angles are different in the second pic, third, minor one, he cut his hair to be closer on the sides. This is evidence that you can't add *much*, but it's not the case that you can't add anything.

You guys are acting like I counted the pixels for comparison. Proportionally his shoulders look much broader in the after pic. His shoulders look narrow as fuck in the first pic and in the second they look great. You're not going to add 20 inches to your width but what little you can add makes a huge visual difference.

Attached: 1550745977075.jpg (636x597, 124K)

should've skipped neck day

I'm gonna assume he can grow the pecs and shoulder to make the silhouette right. That's a WIP to me.

It's like he is all delts and nothing else.
Does he just roid shittily and do shoulders and pushups

Attached: shouldergains.jpg (774x597, 199K)

hahaahahaa projecting this hard haahahaha you got rapped by your father hahahaha gaaaaaaaay

>not liking touhou
>not even knowing about touhou
>actively calling people who like chen paedos
This board has a serious case of newfag and the only cure is a long term prescription to LURK MOAR

Attached: CUTE.png (175x268, 63K)

For a male, shoulders should be around 3 heads wide.