Imagine a diet where you can eat all the meat/cheese/nuts/oils/veggies and some...

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

imagine a diet where you can eat all the meat/cheese/nuts/oils/veggies and some fruits you want and you still burn all the fat off your body

Attached: Benefits-of-Keto.jpg (480 KB, 900x600)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15148063
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25182101

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

Ok. Now imagine eating all the food types you want while in a deficit and still burning fat because that's how it works.

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

Ok. Imagine doing keto which is superior for fat loss ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15148063

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

imagine eating 10,000 calories 2+ times a week and still staying lean by counting calories

Attached: beardrip-1024x511.jpg (57 KB, 767x431)

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

imagine not quoting the most up to date study where food quality was controlled for in both group

Attached: blog-lowfat-lowcarb-diets2.jpg (191 KB, 1120x891)

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

Fasting and low carb keto keeps the body lean and strong, Meat, cheese and a baked potato is the way for me.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (22 KB, 640x480)

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

Keto seems faster at first because you drop a lot of water weight. That study only lasted 24 weeks, meaning it didn't last long enough for the other group to catch up.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25182101
The truth is for losing fat, all diets tend to work if they operate around CICO.

Ketards don't understand that their diet isn't anything special and is actually an inferior nutrition plan for lean people who train hard and often.

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

I'm definitely pro-CICO but there's no way any food challenge youtubers are actually healthy. I know thats not the point you were making but they literally have to be medical nightmares on the inside

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

You're right, But for fasting it's great as if you eat low carb you stay in fat burning mode.

Attached: sddefault-(1).jpg (24 KB, 640x480)

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

I think this is pretty accurate, but being in ketogenesis has it's own benefits. Increase in concentration, less cravings for sweets/sugar, insulin sensitivity, increased energy, etc.

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

Imagine having to cook different meals with only 10 different ingredients from now on.

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

I have. Pic related.

It doesn't work because you just eat more fat instead of carbs.

Attached: file.png (132 KB, 1011x654)

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

Want to do a low carb diet. Any Veges/fruits I should avoid?

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

1 jar of peanut butter
250g fats
Yeah no shit fatty mctubbs

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

Peanut butter is ketogenic and fits into OP's
a diet where you can eat all the meat/cheese/nuts/oils/veggies and some fruits you want
criteria

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

Also that wasn't the main source of fat. Almonds also fall under that criteria.

Attached: file.png (26 KB, 403x167)

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

tfw get most of my carbs with one Arizona a day.

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

muh insulin

Attached: 1529854890-brainlet.jpg (77 KB, 1066x600)

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

peanut butter has too much sugar you retarded vegan

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

natural peanut butter has zero added sugar, you retarded mongoloid

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

all the veggies
keto
OOF

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit