Imagine a diet where you can eat all the meat/cheese/nuts/oils/veggies and some fruits you want and you still burn all...

imagine a diet where you can eat all the meat/cheese/nuts/oils/veggies and some fruits you want and you still burn all the fat off your body

Attached: Benefits-of-Keto.jpg (900x600, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15148063
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25182101
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok. Now imagine eating all the food types you want while in a deficit and still burning fat because that's how it works.

Ok. Imagine doing keto which is superior for fat loss ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15148063

imagine eating 10,000 calories 2+ times a week and still staying lean by counting calories

Attached: beardrip-1024x511.jpg (767x431, 57K)

imagine not quoting the most up to date study where food quality was controlled for in both group

Attached: blog_lowfat_lowcarb_diets2.jpg (1120x891, 191K)

Fasting and low carb keto keeps the body lean and strong, Meat, cheese and a baked potato is the way for me.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 22K)

Keto seems faster at first because you drop a lot of water weight. That study only lasted 24 weeks, meaning it didn't last long enough for the other group to catch up.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25182101
The truth is for losing fat, all diets tend to work if they operate around CICO.

Ketards don't understand that their diet isn't anything special and is actually an inferior nutrition plan for lean people who train hard and often.

I'm definitely pro-CICO but there's no way any food challenge youtubers are actually healthy. I know thats not the point you were making but they literally have to be medical nightmares on the inside

You're right, But for fasting it's great as if you eat low carb you stay in fat burning mode.

Attached: sddefault (1).jpg (640x480, 24K)

I think this is pretty accurate, but being in ketogenesis has it's own benefits. Increase in concentration, less cravings for sweets/sugar, insulin sensitivity, increased energy, etc.

Imagine having to cook different meals with only 10 different ingredients from now on.

I have. Pic related.

It doesn't work because you just eat more fat instead of carbs.

Attached: file.png (1011x654, 132K)

Want to do a low carb diet. Any Veges/fruits I should avoid?

>1 jar of peanut butter
>250g fats
Yeah no shit fatty mctubbs

Peanut butter is ketogenic and fits into OP's
>a diet where you can eat all the meat/cheese/nuts/oils/veggies and some fruits you want
criteria

Also that wasn't the main source of fat. Almonds also fall under that criteria.

Attached: file.png (403x167, 26K)

>tfw get most of my carbs with one Arizona a day.

muh insulin

Attached: 1529854890-brainlet.jpg (1066x600, 77K)

peanut butter has too much sugar you retarded vegan

natural peanut butter has zero added sugar, you retarded mongoloid

>all the veggies
>keto
OOF