Do you think in the future we will be able to CRISPR edit our genes, I want to...

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

Do you think in the future we will be able to CRISPR edit our genes, I want to be big boi, just like based bezos.

Attached: IMG-2389.jpg (19 KB, 400x203)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/04/16/712402435/first-u-s-patients-treated-with-crispr-as-gene-editing-human-trials-get-underway

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

implying he hasnt already

Adam Price
Adam Price

Our own as in our current bodies? Probably not in any significant way.
Most adult cells are terminally differentiated.

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

Needing gene editing to shave your head and lift weights for a few years

Attached: 1534082206382.jpg (19 KB, 400x400)

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

Stuff like elon musks MPB being cured makes me think the super rich have access to this tech.

Attached: IMG-2390.jpg (26 KB, 397x270)

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

You realize besides improved with just steroids, right? Why do you need to wait for CRISPR?

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

Epigenetics could be a work around?

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

Hair implants, brainlet. You think there's some super magical secret that only billionaires know about? Come on.

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

Hair plugs or hair system

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

Both good points

Camden King
Camden King

He seems to have gotten a jaw, too.

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

You wouldn't be able to afford

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

That's just camera angle and bodyfat.

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

in 20 years he became The Terminator

impressive results tbqh, wonder what his routine is

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

Gold bar presses.

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

clearly jaw and lips done, good work as well looks natural

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/04/16/712402435/first-u-s-patients-treated-with-crispr-as-gene-editing-human-trials-get-underway

It's gonna happen, man.

Aiden White
Aiden White

1% here, the healthcare is generally better and you have the cash to burn on things like really expensive hair treatment

Look at trump. Would be 100% bald without money. Not great today, but could be worse all things considered

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

hire a personal trainer with an actual degree in physical therapy from something other than a community college
do what he says 25 minutes a day

so hard to stand up straight

John Powell
John Powell

richie gibe monies

David Baker
David Baker

middle class people know about all kinds of shit poor people don't know about. you have any idea how many of my poor friends don't even know how to do their taxes or shop for insurance?

pretty much all of them. same probably goes for the ultra-rich (and no your barely-a-million-in-total-networth rp doesn't count, brad)

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

implying attending the right parties won't get you access to back alley versions of emergent treatments
the pipeline for this stuff is so long there are undoubtedly black market versions

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

Yeah it probably does, no argument there. Honestly I like my body, I just want to grow a second penis.

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

cancer still kills them

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

For now

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit