Do you think in the future we will be able to CRISPR edit our genes, I want to be big boi, just like based bezos

Do you think in the future we will be able to CRISPR edit our genes, I want to be big boi, just like based bezos.

Attached: IMG_2389.jpg (400x203, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/04/16/712402435/first-u-s-patients-treated-with-crispr-as-gene-editing-human-trials-get-underway
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> implying he hasnt already

Our own as in our current bodies? Probably not in any significant way.
Most adult cells are terminally differentiated.

>Needing gene editing to shave your head and lift weights for a few years

Attached: 1534082206382.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Stuff like elon musks MPB being cured makes me think the super rich have access to this tech.

Attached: IMG_2390.jpg (397x270, 26K)

You realize besides improved with just steroids, right? Why do you need to wait for CRISPR?

Epigenetics could be a work around?

Hair implants, brainlet. You think there's some super magical secret that only billionaires know about? Come on.

Hair plugs or hair system

Both good points

He seems to have gotten a jaw, too.

You wouldn't be able to afford

That's just camera angle and bodyfat.

>in 20 years he became The Terminator

impressive results tbqh, wonder what his routine is

Gold bar presses.

clearly jaw and lips done, good work as well looks natural

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/04/16/712402435/first-u-s-patients-treated-with-crispr-as-gene-editing-human-trials-get-underway

It's gonna happen, man.

1% here, the healthcare is generally better and you have the cash to burn on things like really expensive hair treatment

Look at trump. Would be 100% bald without money. Not great today, but could be worse all things considered

>hire a personal trainer with an actual degree in physical therapy from something other than a community college
>do what he says 25 minutes a day

so hard to stand up straight

richie gibe monies

middle class people know about all kinds of shit poor people don't know about. you have any idea how many of my poor friends don't even know how to do their taxes or shop for insurance?

pretty much all of them. same probably goes for the ultra-rich (and no your barely-a-million-in-total-networth rp doesn't count, brad)

>implying attending the right parties won't get you access to back alley versions of emergent treatments
the pipeline for this stuff is so long there are undoubtedly black market versions

Yeah it probably does, no argument there. Honestly I like my body, I just want to grow a second penis.

cancer still kills them

For now