SERIOUS QUESTION FOR ANYONE WHO WORKS AT SUBWAY

SERIOUS QUESTION FOR ANYONE WHO WORKS AT SUBWAY

How do I get those pickles? I want to buy like an entire bag of the pickles you guys get shipped in. Or a box of the bags of pickles. Or as much of the pickles as you will sell me.

No pickles like these are sold in grocery stores.
No, the "hamburger chips" in grocery stores are not the same, stop telling me that.
Stop telling me that "xx brand is 'close.'" No it's not.
Stop telling me that different Subway locations get their supplies from local vendors and they're all different. I travel all over the country, eat Subway everywhere and the pickles are always the same.
I've asked before at the check out line when buying a sandwich if they would sell me the bags of pickles they get shipped in and they just assume I'm joking and/or stare at me like I'm a retard.

I've considered getting a job there just to steal a box of pickles and then quit.

Attached: images.jpg (310x162, 16K)

They're just sliced pickles you autist.

Bump for interest. Subway pickles are awesome.

The ones in my supermarket suck they make my wraps taste like an overpowering pickle

bump
I also really like subway pickles

Yes I know and I want them. Those particular ones. What is hard to understand about that? They have a distinct flavor and are nice and thin and vinegary with a good crunch.

See?

I don't work at Subway, but from what I found, Subway gets their pickles shipped from Hausbeck Pickle Company

Attached: 1546898045445.png (639x360, 511K)

Turns out r9k likes pickles. Good. I posted this on /b/ and they just gave me shit.

That does look like it actually!
I dunno if they ship individual orders though.

/b/ is full of assholes. r9k is always the better option.

good looks user
I just sat here drinking while you did the leg work
now to figure out how to get them to deliver to a private residence

You're not OP, I'm OP.
But yes I've been sitting here drinking while he did the legwork.

Anyone else here who works or worked at Subway and steals a shit ton of food? When I worked there I always made myself 2 giant subs at the end of the shift and even some during the shift if the manager wasn't there

Attached: veryhard.jpg (841x755, 78K)

OP here. I assume everyone who works there does that.
While we're at it let's get everyone's order. I always order the same thing.
>footlong Spicy Italian herb and cheese
>provologne
>toasted
>lettuce, tomato lots of pickles- like, an absurd amount of pickles (I always specify this)
>pause and observe the quantity of pickles administered
>more
>really?
>yes
>more
>*hesitantly mounds pickles the thickness of the sandwich heigh*
I hesitantly resume my order without acknowledging that this is even a sufficient amount of pickles.
>black olives, banana peppers, bell peppers, onion
>vinegar and salt and pepper
>m-more vinegar? I have been asked this multiple times by multiple sandwich artists
>yes
>*hesitantly add vinegar to a sandwich that is at this point 85% pickled items*
Perfect, thanks.

>Go to Subway
>Talk to wagecuck
>give wagecuck money
>take pickles.
$20 should get you enough for a year.

>m-more vinegar?
>yes

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-15-19-22-39.png (542x562, 160K)

Did you miss the last sentence of my third paragraph?

Will email you as many as you want

I don't think it's possible to email pickles, user.
But if you can figure out how to stuff them through fiber optic cable please do so.

>white bread
>double fajita chicken
>double cheese
>bbq sauce
>toasted
Im a simple man

Gross
Needs vinegar

>footlong flat bread
>white cheese
>toasted
>Spinach
>onions
>tomatoes
>cucumber
>black olives
>jalapeno
>chipotle sauce
>folds sandwhich and done
i add everything, never tried pickles..

Not bad but why no meat?

Just ask to buy a box from the sandwich artist on the hush hush, i used to work there and would have given it to you for like $10, plus most of the people who work there are black and need money for scratch offs or whatever.

Attached: 2E179CD500000578-0-image-a-44_1446638497252.jpg (634x634, 65K)

Lol...

Just ask to buy the pickles without ordering a sandwich first. Ask a manager if you can. It might help to make up some lie that the pickles are your nephew's favorite and he has cancer or something. No one can turn down a child with cancer.

I work at a subway and theres no way to actually sell you a bag of pickles however you could order a veggie delight sandwich with just pickles and they have to put as many on as you ask. Also you can get up to 3 dressing cups of pickles on the side.

>theres no way to actually sell you a bag of pickles
See this is the kind of shit I have to deal with when attempting to establish a line of dialogue with the monkey behind the cash register.
>there is no button that says sell pickles
>ergo, impossible to sell pickles
Dude I'm sure that entire fucking box of bags of pickles costs your store like $2.35 to get shipped in and I'm trying to give you $20 for it. Why is no one interested in figuring that out?

I used to manage a hardware store and it was commonplace to have to find a way to take money for something that wasn't actually sellable on the inventory. Or put it in your pocket, I don't care. Just give me my fucking pickles.

Also, I just walked 2 miles to the nearest 24hr corner store to buy some individually wrapped Van Holten dill pickles. They're not as convenient as the Subway individually sliced pickles, but they're also very nicely vinegary and crisp and better than anything found in the pickle aisle of a grocery store.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-15-21-57-32.png (720x1280, 1.08M)

Bruh you can make pickles fairly easily maybe you should try it and perfect your method to solve this issue once and for all

I won't rule it out but I should add that I live in a custom built RV on the back of what used to be a dump truck, and every addition to my possessions, much less a weeks-long rotation of cucumber pickling agents, constitutes a burden much greater than that perceived by those with static residencies.
It seems like I should just be able to buy the pickles I like.

Well if you base your recipe quatities on the size of the vinegar container you can throw it away when you are done with your batch and you will only need to store the container(s) of finished pickles. You could potentially keep your finished pickles in anything like zip lock bags or small jars so if you have some time each week you could do a batch. Otherwise try the nephew lie it could work (also my idea).

Okay, maybe.
I can't believe I might try to home make pickles before home brewing beer.

It's a sad world user. Good luck with it and congrats on living the RV dream

I get a pickle for every year i am old. i am 28 years old. i understand you, op.

Thanks! Wouldn't have it any other way.

wut

when i go to subway i ask for 28 pickle slices on my sandwich. sorry if that wasn't initially clear. next year i will ask for 29 and last year i asked for 27.

Wait, you make the fuckers behind the counter count out individual pickle slices to match your age? You're worse than I am for making them pile on fistfuls. You are joking right?

i wish i were fucking joking user. i really wish i were.

I see.
If you're not trolling, how did this ritual begin, and at what age? And why with pickles at Subway?

forgot to add image of said pickles

Attached: pickles.jpg (1378x682, 536K)

Those are indeed pickles, though it is impossible to prove they number 28.
Is that ham, American cheese, pickles, mustard? Quite the evolved tastes there user.

i have people who work in service fields do very specific things for me because they will be fired if they don't. they know it and i know it. so when i ask for a specific amount of pickles on my sandwich they will do it.

Confirmed for troll.

post pics of rig

2001 F450 7.3L 4x4 dually truck house with manual transmission, manual locking hubs and manual transfer case shift linkage

Cali king size bed in overcab
on demand hot water
diesel fired heating stove
oven
3 burner cook top
fouton
toilet
shower
14,000lbs
tap handle for a shift lever
booyah

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-15-23-57-59.png (720x1280, 493K)

That's fuggin cool man. then engine gonna go for ever...... curious as to how much clothes you keep/whats the climate where youre at? do you travel in that thing or just live in it?

I don't keep a lot of clothes as I'm not a woman. But enough to go 6 weeks between laundry. I am currently in Quartzsite, Arizona. I travel all over the country in this thing and I mostly stick to warm weather. But I am from a cold climate originally and I built this thing to withstand cold climates. 2" of closed cell spray foam all the way around (4" in the floor), all the plumbing including holding tanks are insulated, and the diesel heater will cook me out of here with the windows open. It is my off grid home on wheels.

You're living my dream. Very cool! God luck and good speed to you

If it's your dream, do it.

I'm a disabilityneet in frozen Canada with a kid. I'm not allowed to have dreams with the money they give hahaha. Such is life. Still get to enjoy fishing and a little bit of hunting at least.

Disability won't stop you. Kids are a grounding factor though.

7.3s make me

N U T

Judiciously

I put a tuner in it and a set of single shot injectors. Although I'm not normally into wasting fuel I have to admit it is really funny to roll coal for 100 yards of black smoke streaming out the back of a fucking house when I put the pedal down.