Are there any communities for friendless losers like me that are less bitter and more supportive/positive...

Are there any communities for friendless losers like me that are less bitter and more supportive/positive? I come here everyday but I honestly hate 80% of you fags and only come here for the left over 20% that's a bit more kind hearted and just happened to find themselves in a similar situation to me, but I really hate having to dig through the garbage everyday. I want out. I'm lonely but I don't hate anyone except those that hate

Attached: 1546882044243m.jpg (576x1024, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwhOTNQcQq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are fucking asking Jow Forums?
Just go back to fucking reddit

Attached: whyeven.jpg (236x208, 9K)

>Reddit
Even worse and most of you are from there

Don't even try and pose as a robot.

I'd also like to know that, OP.
Most people here have no morality whatsoever.

Attached: download (1).jpg (245x205, 13K)

I guess that sorta comes with the territory but I honestly feel split. I'm so goddamn lonely but I don't want to be bitter about it, but there doesn't seem to be places for people like me. It's an us or them mentality but I honestly just want friends and if not then at least let me live in peace

Says the r/incel refugee. Nice reddit frog by the way
I know what you mean, this place seems to be just overrun with bitter, resentful pieces of shit. I doubt there's a better place out there though. Seems the modern political and cultural climate has infested everything

>like me that are less bitter and more supportive/positive
>I honestly hate 80% of you fags
Yeah you sound like a real peach.

Jow Forums is perfect for you

Same here. Im a loser, not a cunt. I dont want to surround myself with cunts, i want to surround myself with other losers.

>"I don't use Reddit!"
why lie? 99% of us use it

I mean i just saw you post about how its ok for men to cheat but not for women, so the same can be said for you. Kinda shocked me desu because you are a thinking man, so for a person like you to be able to have such a double standard was an odd thing to see.

Not that i particularly care about that issue in specific btw, it just shows that you're morally bankrupt

100% agreed, i feel exactly the same way

See, im not even principally against being hateful or bitter. Its completely ok if there is a good reason for it. But for most people here, there is no good reason. Most of us are here because we are ugly, socially inept, or otherwise not good enough so people dislike us and reject us. No one is obligated to like you, and to be honest with you if someone dislikes me, i dont want them to pretend otherwise. I'd rather get rejected honestly than accepted for the sake of it.

Secondly, people here have irrational hate. They hate everyone. They dont just hate people who wronged them. I dont want to participate in that nonsense.

Fuck you redditor go fucking die

Literally r*ddit.
Go there, the people there act nice or their magical internet points go negative.

Dont know which sub, find it on your own.

Yeah, the bitter resentful cunts like you do use reddit. You are all the same person, i will spell it out right now for you

>redditor but hates everyone there
>avid antifeminist/misogynist
>alt right
>racist
>hates any politics that are not exactly his own
>hates anyone who doesnt agree with him on everything in general
>thinks the worst thing in the world is soiboys and feminists

you are not unique, and you are not a robot. You are just another NPC. Just because you are on the other side doesnt mean you arent still on the same NPC coin.

Look mate fuck you I'm tracking your IP address as we speak. Tracking..... Found! 27.84.255.56, oh wait that's your mom's cause she was video chatting me last night and I was using wireshark so I could see where a little twat like you lived. Real funny threatening me like that. You don't think there's a living person behind the screen? You don't even stop to consider it cause you're so engrossed in the digital life you've become so attached to. No friends. Just the screen. Maybe you have discord and you say Goodnight! to everyone and then wait around for 20 minutes until someone who doesn't give a shit about you says gn back. Face it. There is no future in this digital life. No future in insulting me. You're sad, mate. Eat a tomato or something and go get fit and meet people rather than insulting me. Fuck off.

I dont know OP, if you find somewhere let us know. Maybe im just looking at things through nostalgia goggles but this board wasnt always such an awful place. It used to be like what you are asking about. I don't know if it attracts a different group now or if it is same people who have just grown more and more bitter and hateful over the years.
Then again there are still interesting and thoughtful threads occasionally that get attention.

Nigga u a radolphle ass bitch don't @me

I'm omw hoe

Every time you keep saying that this is reddit you prove you are a redditor NPC as described hereRedditors act nice because of internet points as you say. If you are only able to imagine acting like a normal human being because of internet points, then you are literally a redditor by your own words.

what if I just use it for a little sub like r/five nights at freddys

Dude I don't even know what that shit is fuck off already die in a fire

>>I mean i just saw you post about how its ok for men to cheat but not for women, so the same can be said for you.

>defending roasties
Fuck you man. I am a pretty non-judgemental person as long as the people that post here are male. Fuck women and fuck you for defending them. I can tolerate anything except for the inferior gender and roastie enablers such as yourself. Women have to be hanged from trees just like pic related.

Attached: Dw1pdikU8AAudX-.jpg large.jpg (2025x2025, 547K)

:( why can't we be nice to each other man

Based and redpilled

Aces and spades, you gunna get laid for this one

We have great times at the waifu threads.

Don't feign that bullshit with me you nigger hoe lol

I hate having an identity, even just a pseudonym. I can only be myself when I'm being no one.

Yeah OP, fuck the leddit incels. They never understood that r9k's past identity was of being outcast and ostracized. Virginity was somewhat valued back then, but these sex crazed fuckfaces only care about getting the pussy and their virginity.

I really wish I could just meet a robotish friend irl. It's really jarring just how normie 99.9% of people are.

Oh, sorry, you want an anonymous forum where people act nice because...?

And no, Im not some Darwinian freak telling you:
> Life is like that! Only the police keeps us civilized!
But on the internet, to have a polite community you need heavy moderation, some kind of incentive or having some kind of IRL identity public (so you act nice or someone can fuck your life).

Also you are asking something even more niche: some kind of forum for OUTCASTS with zero negativity or angst.

>It's really jarring just how normie 99.9% of people are
Do you even know the definition of normal, dude?

NORM IE not NORM AL
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Another bitter incel I see. The age old rule of tripcode users being faggots is true once again

you actually believe that dont you
Get /out/

Did you read my post? Its not about roasties, its about principles. Believing in something that morally bankrupt shows you are a morally bankrupt. Its downright evil. Even animals are to be treated with a certain level of respect, it doesnt have anything to do with the specific thing in question.

Let me tell you something lad, i know you have no experience with women whatsoever. Dont believe the shit you read on here. 90% of the "redpill" garbage is people projecting their own insecurities onto others. The same people going on rants about how women are evil are the same people who will tell you that doing anything to anyone is ok as long as you get ahead. Or for example, people who will tell you that women are evil and in the same breath will tell you its ok to use someone as a slave for your desires. That someone is you, for example.

These people are brainwashing you. For your own sake, do not believe in that crap. There is a core of truth to it but 90% of it is projection and butthurt.

Attached: shadow-projection-carl-jung.jpg (736x487, 45K)

I know but I've isolated myself for years and just kinda forgot how normalfag normalfags really are.

>being this new
oof

Fuck off roastie enabler shit.

Attached: brainvolumegender.png (1043x627, 408K)

not new, just returning after a hiatus

brainlet can't even understand the chart he posted, my sides

My advice, OP, is to get nestled into a niche discord or (if you like things slower and more impersonal) a small forum for whatever interest/thing you like. Really dedicated hobbyists tend to be as autistic and friendless as robots, but saved from bitterness by their trains/bird watching/whatever.

I am part of a few niche groups like this, and I'm pretty happy with them. Granted, I come back to Jow Forums because it's goddamn hilarious.

could try guilds in MMOs... desu

Oh no, look at him, he's busting out the cherry picked and unsourced infographs to justify his bitterness because he can't get his pee pee in a vagoogoo

Attached: 1405909472407.jpg (247x246, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xwhOTNQcQq4

FUCKING LEAVE NORMALFAGGOTS, R9K WILL ALWAYS BE THE BOARD OF OUTCASTS AND THE OSTRACIZED!!!! HAIL THE DEATH OF THE MAJORITY! HAIL THE DEATH OF NORMALS! KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! NORMALS ARE SCUM! CRUSH THEIR BONES UNDER YOUR BOOTS, KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL! DO NOT WAVER UNTIL THEIR FAMILIES ARE SLAUGHTERED IN FRONT OF THEM! UNTIL THEY ARE DRAGGED THROUGH THE STREETS WITH THEIR ENTRAILS! CUT THEM OPEN! SLICE FLESH AND BONE! BURN AND REND AND GRIND UNTIL THEIR BODIES ARE ASHES!

Go to bed timmy, it's well past your bed time. Stop being so edgy and make some real friends on the playground tomorrow

Attached: 1543326210794.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Kill yourself faggot, I hope you die miserable. Keep huffing cum fumes. I will be happy when you die. If you have or ever have any children, I hope someone rapes them.

>Let me tell you something lad, i know you have no experience with women whatsoever. Dont believe the shit you read on here.

Fuck you. Back then I believed in woman's equality and even wanted to know about women's history and feminism, and for most of my life I have been uninterested in women, almost asexual, if you will. But being around women and talking to them and seeing their psyche and mentality I have realized they really are inferior. It's just a fucking fact of life.

>The same people going on rants about how women are evil are the same people who will tell you that doing anything to anyone is ok as long as you get ahead.

Here's the problem with roasties. Women were the ones two did what you're saying right now, using others for their own gain. I have experience here when I had been friends with women and even female family members and even when I showed no sexual interest at all and just empathy and simpathy they just used me whenever they wanted and cared nothing for me, besides talking shit behind my back, of course. The worst example of a completely and totally amoral person is my mother. The things she's done to get ahead and the amounts of times she lied and did awful things manipulatively is astounsing. At least with men one can easily pick up his intentions, but women act cunningly and manipulatively indirectly. And I've discovered that my mother's mentality and amorality are distinctively part of the feminine psyche. It's not that she's acting like literal Hitler (the sort of immorality a man has) but that she acts with all amorality in the sense she lies and never recognizes or admits of doing something wrong. That's just beyond her and 99% of women. They have no knowledge of Justice and honesty. For women, everything belongs to them and they have no sense of justice whatsoever, like children who thinks they're always on the right and that everything belongs to them.

Attached: quote-they-re-all-weak-all-women-they-re-stupid-compared-to-men-they-shouldn-t-play-chess-bobby-fisc (850x400, 86K)

I bet this is reminding you of high school now huh. Getting filled with impotent rage. I bet you're sweating already. Well too bad, you can't do shit about it and I'll continue to laugh at you and every one of you pathetic maggots that have infested this board

Attached: 1543327547628.jpg (218x236, 64K)

>Even animals are to be treated with a certain level of respect, it doesnt have anything to do with the specific thing in question.
Yes, women should undoubtedly be treated well and have all the same rights as man and with great empathy. But to say they're the same of the same quality of men is ludicrous. They should be treated the same way as a person with a very high amount for empathy would treat animals, treating them very well but never actually considering them as equal. The more empathy one has for other living beings, like animals, the better, but to believe they are on the same equal footing as them or that they should rule instead is just ridiculous and dangerous. Women should be treated as well as possible, but never be given the right to rule anything.

What infuriates me the most though is that wven when you treat women well and like friends they'll treat you like shit while men will at least have the decency to not take your shit, laugh behind your back, and like to you. At least men are direct and not cunning little devils.

Women are also the biggest pieces of thrash in existence when it comes to personality. Their psyche is so shallow it's ridiculous. All they do is just appearance and nothing else. Being around one woman as a friend non-sexually is the most boring and uninteresting thing ever because their personalities are just the same way. They're thrash, but even lower life forms should be treated with empathy, in a way. Im a proponent for empathy and care even for those who we have nothing in common, and I think that Buddhism really nails this principle. But it's important to note that they're not the same as us, as even the Buddha himself attested by insisting women couldn't reach enlightenment unless they took on many more tasks than the males due to their inferiority, as written in the Pali Canon.

Attached: 1539205572348.png (752x669, 696K)

The brainlet is trying to look smart now huh. I bet none of what you wrote is original in any way. You just eat up whatever talking points you see in your echo chamber

We're all brainlets on Jow Forums, some are just dumber than others

>sweating
>in the winter
>pretending in anyway that youre not a pathetic incel
Leddit incels like you should be shot. I've physically beaten every motherfucker who dared to bully me back in my school days. Eventually it stopped, but I was ostracized. Unlike most of the dumbfaggots here who try to play the moral high ground with pussy pacifism and not standing up for themselves, I whole heartedly believe violence should always be an option.

>falling for obvious normalfag bait
stop being so retarded please

Shut the fuck up. The points I made never were aspired to have rankings of originality in them, but to stand as truthful, and so far you made absolutely no argument whatsoever against them. You are the fucking brainlet here who can't even argue. Get out of this thread and don't come back retard.

Attached: 1524534366811.png (1700x1273, 257K)

OP here what the fuck are you fags even arguing about

You dont have to be a feminist or even like women. I think women are generally uninteresting and i dont interact with them that much. Not being interested in something and hating it are very different things. Infact, they are polar opposites. To hate something is to have strong emotions regarding it. You cant be disinterested and have strong emotions at the same time.

Your rant here is about your mother. I dont know what else to say about that then that your mother does not represent all or even most women.

Really what your rant here is against is sociopathic and manipulative people. And let me tell you lad, men can far surpass women in both. I mean look at your image. If men are superior, then they are superior at manipulating as well. You actually give a good example with Hitler. Women manipulate maybe a dumb beta to buy her gifts, men manipulate entire nations to throw themselves into a war that only has one outcome, their destruction.

This isnt to say men are evil instead. The point here is that evil people are evil. It doesnt have anything to do with gender. There are good and bad people on both sides. But when it comes to that discussion, mens capacity for anything surpasses that of women, as you just said. So it logically follows, mens capacity for evil far surpasses that of women, so if there is to be an evil gender it would be men before it would be women.

Oh wow, nice Jow Forums screenshot there. Wanna bust out some more infographics too? Oh and a hue shouldn't call anyone a brainlet

Astonished at the state of Jow Forums... Pathetic. You all need the rope

Attached: bear3.png (560x350, 144K)

aw how cute he removed his trip so we wouldnt think oh a trip shit poster faggot. no wonder you're bitter your lil 3incher isnt getting touched and posting some fake ass brain chart like it implies you're a smart mofo. nice larp eternal virgin

Guess we found out why the tripfag is so bitter. Nobody became his e-gf. What a pathetic little tale

Attached: look at this dude.png (1044x485, 28K)

Your pic is describing one type of women and assuming this how all women act. What this means is, to the person in your pic, that IS the only that exists. They only see that type of women.

You have to ask yourself, why? Why would a man be fixated on only one type of woman, yet also hate her? Is the problem here the woman, or the feelings the man has for the woman? You have to think deeply about things like this. Whenever someone attempts to philosophize, makes large sweeping statements about reality, and does so with a distinctly emotional undertone, is he really describing reality, or projecting his own dark thoughts onto reality?

Attached: carl-jung-shadow-work.jpg (520x520, 76K)

Now you were the one who didn't read my post well enough. It's not that women are the most IMMORAL, it's that they're the most AMORAL. While a man, through the desire to attain greatness, will do all sorts of evil things, it's still the men who understand what justice and goodness mean. Men do these evil things, but once they're caught or imprisoned, they KNOW they've done evil deeds. Women, on the other hand, don't know this. It's all fake, all a scam, all just shallow pretending. While a man who does evil because he stands for something, he will argue honestly and sincerely that his philosophy and beliefs were right, or he will realize he's being morally bankrupt and come to the realization that he has been cheating and obstructing justice. A woman won't. She never will admit to a mistake sincerely, never realize that she's been acting immorally, never truly repent beyond the sham of appearance. Women like to cry to call attention to themselves, not out of real repentance for having wronged or done wrong things. Women don't act immorally though, they act amorally because they have no sense of justice. There's a famous quote by Descartes "The greatest minds are capable of the greatest virtues as well as the greatest vices." and it's very truthful. And women won't be seen as the greatest evil-doers only because they will always be mediocre, not because they have any sense of morality. Women are so amoral and so shallow in any "repentance" they show that women are the only ones hired as professional mourners in funerals.

Attached: 429_pustinjak_monah_jakov.jpg (960x596, 484K)

Regarding the doing of evil acts and redemption, they cry only to receive pity, not out of a genuine feeling of regret over having done wrong. I can never imagine a woman being genuinely sorry for an evil committed, fo they know not guilt or the torture of having done wrong or injustice and not being able to undo it, unless it directly affects her well-being, in which case it's not due to feeling guilty as much as knowing you could've done better for yourself.

So men can either be morally good or bad, they can either be saints or devils, but women will always remain amoral and with no sense of justice or impartiality at all due to their crude and simple minds

Holy shit, you're so dumb. I don't use trips, you retard. It's not me. I've taken this trips not long ago, faggot.

Attached: 1533450840806.jpg (480x360, 50K)

Maybe you just wanna cover up your past posts. Pretty emberassing. Or you're just a newfag since there is a large gap between posts from 2013-2018. Either way you're a huge fucking faggot

Attached: confession time.png (1574x820, 64K)

Really makes you think, doesn't it? Maybe that other guy was right and you do have some serious mommy issues

Attached: definitely not mommy issues.png (811x355, 83K)

I'm not the same poster as the one in 2013. Don't you find it a little weird that there's a huge gap between 2018 and 2013? It's because it's not the same poster. Idiot.

Yeah, you're right. You didn't post here in 2013. How silly of me. You probably arrived some time last year

Attached: zoom zoom.png (929x349, 230K)

Hey, this one actually was me lmao.

Attached: 10760898_t.jpg (200x140, 8K)

Hey, faggot. It's not me, but I'm having the last laugh knowing you're loser enough to be going over my posts.

Based Bobby Fischer poster.

A lot of you seem underaged.

Attached: 14-words.jpg (900x900, 365K)

Thats nice conjecture but again, your mother=/=women as a whole.

Its a trivial difference to begin with. What you think matters little, its what you do that matters. You can think about morality all you want, but if you end up sending millions of young men of your own nation to go die in a war that was lost from the beginning, then it doesnt matter if you did that because you are immoral or amoral, to use the same example here. Better go lie to someone out of amorality than kill millions out of immorality.

Secondly, where in the hell are you getting this shit from? Do you really think its only women who are amoral? Do you have any clue whatsoever how the average man acts and thinks? Most PEOPLE are amoral. Not women, people. Most men are just as garbage as most women. Do you honestly think that any of the shit you just said actually applies in the real world? Have you never seen how most criminals have no remorse at all? Have you never seen how school bullies think that what they are doing is 100% ok? You are completely out of touch with reality.

The reason why some of these guts are so angry is not because women are evil, its because they are not allowed to be evil as well. Thats where all the asshurt on this board comes from, and you bought straight into their brainwashing. Its the classic question of not being against oppression, but being against the fact that its not you who is doing the oppressing instead.

Your problem is that in your mind "everything I PERSONALLY agree with and like =all men do this, and everything i think is bad=women do this". You do not in any way represent the average man. You do know how the real world works, you have no clue as to the opinions people actually hold. These people are brainwashing you so that they can become the new women, thats the problem here. The problem isnt that women do bad things, the problem is that its not them doing it instead.

Refer toIts conjecture. That applies to most people in general. Its nothing specific to women. You are out of touch with reality.

Why shouldn't I? If one is dumb enough to attach a name to their posts on an anonymous image board why shouldn't someone go through their posts? Not convinced by the way, you most defintely are a zoomer that found this place last year

>You do know
You do not know*

>Thats nice conjecture but again, your mother=/=women as a whole.
Yeah. Back until then I'd believe that my mom was just a bad person, but then I started looking and studying the female psyche and I found the exact same thing in the other women I saw. No matter what kind of woman I talk to they're all just the same and it really shows. At first I couldn't believe other women to be so shallow as her, but when I went out to look for them I realized it really was true, even when I didn't want it to be.

>Secondly, where in the hell are you getting this shit from? Do you really think its only women who are amoral? Do you have any clue whatsoever how the average man acts and thinks? Have you never seen how most criminals have no remorse at all?

I'm not saying men can't do evil, they can. In fact, they can do even worse than women can, but that's not my point. My point is that women lack a deep concept of justice and virtue. It's not that men are good in general, on the contrary, they are awful. But there is at least possibility of recognizing such, while women simply cannot. I can imagine a man or a criminal actually admitting that he's an asshole, a thief, a bad person. I can imagine a criminal coming up to the court and saying that he deserves to be punished for what he did. In fact, many men have balls and do that, but not women. Women don't recognize that, they never do. I've never seen one woman think her trial and punishment were fair or anything of the kind. They CAN'T recognize when they do wrong. Besides, the fact is that all the qualities that are considered noble, like justice, courage, stoic calm etc. are all distinctively masculine characters, while women are just worthless that throw away principles the moments its useful for them. I'm not saying men in general are good people, but AT THE VERY LEAST they have the potential to one day become, even if the chance is extremely thin.

Attached: 1515354713334.jpg (850x400, 65K)

>Back until then I'd believe that my mom was just a bad person, but then I started looking and studying the female psyche and I found the exact same thing in the other women I saw.
Its confirmation bias

>m not saying men can't do evil, they can. In fact, they can do even worse than women can, but that's not my point. My point is that women lack a deep concept of justice and virtue. It's not that men are good in general, on the contrary, they are awful. But there is at least possibility of recognizing such, while women simply cannot.
So how are you able to rationalize that women are worse than men if you accept that men are far worse in reality?

You really are just trying to make reality fit into your model of how it should be. You're just wrong man. There is not much more to it. Its not complicated, its just not true.

I adressed this point anyways. Yes, women are amoral. Guess what, so are most men. Again, as i said, there are plenty of criminals who outright deny everything and have no remorse. Your model is just off dude.

Attached: Albert-Einstein-Quotes-33(2).jpg (2000x956, 175K)

>le "but one or two people I cherrypicked are not this way so it can't be true xdddd".
Fuck you. I'm not talking about every single human on the planet. There are exceptions to every single fucking rule, but that doesn't change the main argument and the reality it applies to 90+% of people you'll meet. Men are shit and so is humankind as a whole but at least men set a fucking basis and a standard for what should be. Plus, it cannot be confirmation bias because it's precisely what I didn't want to believe that I ended up finding. Do you think I WANTED to find that all women have the same shitty psyche as my mother? Of course not, it was what I feared finding and it was precisely what I got. And don't come here posting shitty quotes by Jung because knowing about a literal basic beginner-tier psychologist doesn't help your argument in the slightest.

I'm not trying to say that there aren't exceptions or that men are good by virtue of being men or something and that there is no chance of finding a woman who has a heart somewhere out there. Of course there are good and bad people in every sort of group if you cherrypick, but we're talking about the rule, not the exception.

Attached: 1516038456021.jpg (2049x1536, 1.15M)

Men and women are shitty human beings everywhere you go, but their psyches differ greatly and, in general, the masculine psyche is the most noble and with the most qualities, even though most men end up being shitty because the World is also shit. End of discussion period.

Attached: 1522586028137.jpg (1005x650, 69K)

Never heard of the subconscious eh. Find some help man, this is pretty sad shit, even for a tripfag

>le "but one or two people I cherrypicked are not this way so it can't be true xdddd".
Thats exactly what you are doing and that is what i am arguing against here. Just because your mother is a shit person doesnt mean women as a whole are. The point here is EXACTLY that as a rule, women are no different than men when it comes to morality.

What you say, or even what you think you want really has no bearing on what you actually want. People find what they look for. You found exactly what you wanted to find.

>not addressing any of my points
>relying on shitty pseudoscientific psychoanalysis and shitty at even that
>too dumb to argue on anything
Wow, pathetic. Fuck off. Women are thrash, I don't even know why the fuck there is discussion over it. Women are worthless shit period, you dumb fucking brainlet.

Attached: 504px-Sargent_Juniper,_1905-2007.jpg (504x599, 131K)

Their psyches differ, but neither are better or worse. Different but equal.

Attached: jung6.gif (304x293, 5K)

If the reason why men are shit is because the world is shit, wouldnt that be the same reason why women are shit? They both inhabit the same world after all

Attached: schismbrain.jpg (480x360, 39K)

What do you think is more likely? That you are perhaps wrong in your judgement of a large group of people based on your bad experience with your mother or that this group of people is mostly trash? Besides I'm not here to argue, you already got someone else to argue with. Besides, you're far too deep into this shit to stop now. Arguing with you is pointless because you are unwilling to let go of your viewpoint

>What you say, or even what you think you want really has no bearing on what you actually want. People find what they look for. You found exactly what you wanted to find.

>Women are thrash, I don't even know why the fuck there is discussion over it. Women are worthless shit period, you dumb fucking brainlet.

Case in point i guess

fck off just kill urself

>Just because your mother is a shit person doesnt mean women as a whole are.
No it doesn't, you brainlet. But I didn't infer all women were shit because of my mother. I thought she was the way she was because she was isolatedly a horrible person, not because she was a woman. Later on I realized, as I grew older and more knowledgeable, that much of her wickedness came from the position she was and the female psyche. Men are also assholes, and men do awful things, but they do it differently so you can realize that immediately, less covertly and shch. What happened was that my mother was a shit person just likr any other person could be, male or female, but with females its much harder to tell who's in the right and who's in the wrong. So you have an idea, just go talk to women and really actually analyze them, from an impartial perspective, and you'll find the same observations I had. I started sincerely believing that women and men were equal in everyway, but the moment you really get to know the personality and mentality of a woman, any woman, impartiality and totally non-sexually, you'll find the differences astounsing, believe me.

>women are no different than men when it comes to morality.
Oh my fucking god you're so fucking dumb. Do you really think that men and women think the same?

Besides, you give no arguments. You just spew "muh recognition bias, muh Jung XD" and don't even argue at all. Women are thrash, this is the consensus here on Jow Forums and that's fucking it.

If an scientist does an experiment impartially, over and over again, in various scenarios, with different materials and environments etc. and he gets the same result every time, what would you take from it?

Attached: Daisen-in2.jpg (1536x2048, 1.26M)

>Women are thrash, this is the consensus here on Jow Forums and that's fucking it.
Seems to me like you're afraid of arguing any further. Did the other user hit a nerve there?
I'd read his study when it comes out and look for any potential flaws or biases in his experiments. The other user pointed those out already.

For years eku from r/a/dio had a skype group called the neighbour's club for this exact reason.
It might even still exist, I haven't had skype installed for 4-5 years now.

Seriously, I saw all these replies in the threadwatcher and hoped it was going to be about internet communities, but nope it's just some stupid internet argument raging on and on.