RIP

Rest in peace Tahlia, your blood is on the hands of whoever doxxed you and said all those horrible things about your family. I hope they get justice for what they did to you

Attached: images (1).jpg (678x452, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/50395442/#q50395442
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One less shitty e-whore for pathetic idiots to orbit.

I don't know who this worthless cunt is but the world is a better place without her. I hope she burns in hell for all eternity.

I'm sorry that it's too late and that I couldn't help you

>RIP
Source

This shit again? Why? You'll just get the usual shit tier orbiting on one side and on the other you'll get bitter incels jerking off to her death. Besides, the likelyhood of her being dead is very slim considering she drank fucking bleach of all things

Look at yourselves. You are writing this about a dead autistic girl. Let that sink in. You're big boys now because you're anonymous but you will always be the men that derived pleasure from calling a dead girl a whore

this is fake, and OP is probably one of the guys who doxxed/harassed her and is simply trying to cause more drama because no one gave a shit
tahlia is probably alive

"Wha happened"

- That One Irish Guy That Plays With Vanoss

Attached: c0k.jpg (600x270, 200K)

A girl named Tahlia posted lots of venting and crying videos and was made fun of on here.

At one point she lashed out on this e-girls called Brooke because she thinks that taking money on the internet from r9k people is wrong.

Brooke's paypigs doxxed her family and in a panic she drank an entire bottle of bleach

you incels really deserve to be alone.

It really proves it. She liked them and actually sympathized with incels and now that she's dead they are calling her a whore to be edgy

it wasn't brooke
it was a bitter man from this website

I dont follow any of this e-drama shit, but damn if she actually killed herself then my condoleances to her family and friends. I hope it wasnt over some of us faggots from this website

Attached: feel wojak.png (881x1125, 1.38M)

She was really one in a million. I wish I had done something to help her when I had the chance.

No but it was a Brooke orbiter who did it because Tahlia insulted/criticized Brooke

She actually did over this. What a sad way to go, killing yourself because some Jow Forums faggots were talking about your family

Why would I EVER feel bad for an egirl?
I hope her family is suffering tremendously ;)

is she really dead? any proof?

tahlia. im sorry. i posted your name. i saw it was posted on here before and i posted it again. i didnt know all of this would happen. its not the end of the world

She wasn't an egirl, she was a venting YouTuber. Kind of a female version of Virgin Messiah or Kent.

The kid never wanted to be sexual, never wanted to receive money. The only lewd thing that existed of her was a bra photo from when she was 13 that some pedo BLACKMAILED her into sending

fpbp

we can only hope all e-whores top themselves like this

It's a little too late for that...

both tahlia and brooke said this isn't true. check the archives.

It was the end of her world you piece of shit

Follow her example and kill yourself as well you fucking beta cuck. Maybe you can sniff her panties in hell.

You men are actually sociopathic.

A child is dead for making venting videos on the internet. And I wouldn't be surprised if you were the men who bullied her and are now trying to feel based to cover your guilt

Brooke got her friends to make a discord impersonating Tahlia to save face.

When really Tahlia is blocked from discord by her family so even if she was alive (when it's been confirmed by her own mother that she isn't) it couldn't be her

She most likely isn't dead. Even if she drank the bleach the chances of her dying from it are small. There hasn't been any proof either. Some user claimed to live very close to her but that's most likely just lies. She's probably in the hospital/mental ward though if she did drink the bleach and I hope she stays away from the internet

Apparently her mom confirmed that she was in hospital on Facebook but the only screenshot I've seen is one of someone asking if Tahlia had died and her mom replying "Please just leave us alone" which by itself isn't all that telling since people have been pestering Tahlia's mom on facebook for a while now

people here have no empathy. they'll get worked up for shit that happens here and feel online rejection as real rejection, but when they seek their little revenge and fuck up someone's life, suddenly it's the target's problem for not being able to tell real life from online life. fuck 'em.

That is pretty sad. No matter who she was, she took her own life user. She's gone now, in a better place I can only hope, but she'll never grow old, she'll never experience what life has to offer, I can only express sadness over this. To any anons reading this, please don't kill yoursef, tis not the way to go. You can turn your life around, tame the beast and ride it off in the direction that you desire, only if you man up and do it.

No this is not an ironic post please dont glorify suicide.

Attached: you need to be this tall to post on red board, manlets must go to the blue boards sorry bucko thats (394x367, 126K)

I wish I bullied her. I only found out today. I can only hope more women suffer and kill themselves, it's truly a joy to see disgusting worthless whores reaping what they sow.

what exactly did she sow, einstein?

I don't know who any of those people are. All I know is that some retarded kid is dead for retarded reasons - it's definitely for the best, she seemed pretty pathetic and useless (according to the things being said on this thread). Good riddance.

Why you people so fucking horrible? She was a genuinely caring girl, wanted to help incels, and beautiful to boot. What exactly is it you could want in a girl that she didn't have? She may have been the only decent female on the planet, and look what you drove her to. You fucks shitting on her now deserve to be alone.

i hope one day you can look back on these posts and cringe. it's pathetic user.

Her mom deleted facebook so this probably isn't important now, but it was really messed up of you guys to continue contacting her mother after she died. Imagine your own kid dying and then you have a bunch of r9k trying to get the details. Don't do that shit

Attached: 1547530748178.jpg (1242x481, 198K)

no proof she is dead. this is bs until you can prove it.
she said she was feeling better, reconnecting with childhood friends and getting psychiatric help.

When you mature you're all going to cringe over how edgy some of you are being in response to a little girl dying due to this place

She was a woman, and on top of that she was a woman who was trying to get a circle of orbiter cuckolds like you. Good riddance, rest in hell bitch.

She was ugly and if she wanted to help incels then the bitch should have spread her legs. Instead she just came around sniffing for orbiters and cucks like every other e-whore on the planet.

why did tahlia continue to post on imageboards and make videos pandering to us when she was warned this would happen. it happened to EVERY egirl. Eliza, sunny, Marky, Brooke, Agatha. They all got doxxed and had their family posted. We told her this would happened. She was able to dish it but she couldnt take it. Classic case of girls thinking theyre invincible.

i suppose spreading her legs for incels would have led her to a better outcome?
she didn't come sniffing for orbiters, fuckwit. your cuck fantasy is not reality.

>naive girl attention whores online and gets more than she bargained for

It's like letting a Wolf into your bedroom thinking it's going to act like a Dog.

She said that on 8ch and then later posted the bleach thread where she drank the whole bottle (afterwards). Keep up

She rarely posted on skateboards. She made videos and then was discovered by skateboards. She then posted to defend herself against rumors but when it all became too much she posted her suicide method and that was it.

Why do you guys continue to do this? Did you learn nothing from Ann Frank/Katie? Who will be next? Ciara posted the other day talking about wanting to kill herself because of people harassing her loved ones. Right after Tahlia supposedly attempted suicide. You disgust me.

Attached: A4F3B93E-0E7E-45AA-A741-FF65E20D5C35.png (800x600, 690K)

making videos and talking to individual people doesn't make you an "e-girl". brooke and some others posted themselves here regularly. tahlia made videos and talked to the wrong people.
don't take responsibility away from the actual bad people who betrayed her trust.

Not true, she posted the videos herself on here, pretending to be someone else posting. That does not mean she deserved this, but still, she did shill
herself and then post consistently on here and 8ch.

She definitely came here looking for orbiter cuckolds like you. The fact you and other orbiters are defending her is simply proof of this.

No one gives a shit about the hundreds of thousands of men who kill themselves every year, but one pathetic whore kills herself and the screeching cuckolds like you come out of the woodworks. Get fucked you feminist piece of shit. You are a disgrace to all men.

So is this the reason re have a high influx or femanons today?

Why are you all here?

>attentionwhore
You guys always dismiss her with that label when all she did was make venting videos. No gf roleplays for orbiters, no shit like that. Even said orbiting was bad for you.
"I am not your waifu so leave me alone" actual discord quote

You can survive drinking bleach if you get treatment fast enough you faggot nobody will sit there while their insides burn out in excruciating pain and not try to do something

Oh yes someday I'll cringe and feel SO TERRIBLE because I made fun of some stupid hole who offend herself. I'll be wracked with guilt!!

She never shilled herself. Bets orbiters shilled her. There was no evidence of her ever shilling herself. She actively begged her followers to stop posting her on r9k

Tahlia posted here multiple times and she posted quite a lot on 8ch.

Whooooooosh all the e-whores on Jow Forums will die in 2019

Attached: 7fe.gif (500x394, 171K)

>On here

Give me proof or fuck off.
R9k doesnt need another "raid"

>leave me alone

Also let me post videos related to Jow Forums and comparing the Jow Forums waifus!

She posted herself here intially. There is no evidence sure but its obvious.

Exactly. You will realize how you gave up your decency just to appear edgy on an image board
> everyone feeling bad that an autistic girl killed herself is just a whiteknight orbiter

If there are any women reading this I hope your life is miserable and shit. I hope you suffer and that you will kill yourself like this e-whore. You are a cancer on the planet.

didnt you sickos post multiple threads about her in one day saying awful things about her when she made that video crying while reading the posts we made about her? multiple threads relentlessly.

how is she whoring online? she posted videos of herself whining about various things and a small number of autists on this board picked up on an obsession with her. repeating the same lies won't make it true.
talking to random people is not collecting orbiters.
hundreds of thousands of men are not killed by personal targetting from anonymous posters, threatening to hurt their families. it's disgusting and so are you.
the world would be better if there were more tahlias and less sociopathic (You)'s.

>I criticize Jow Forums culture and orbiting which means I want my family doxxed and harassed until I kill myself

Whatever you say user

Nah in about a week I'll have forgotten all about this, just like the rest of you. She'll be rotting and forgotten.

Ever though about why people care when it's one person they've heard about killing themselves or otherwise dying. The hundreds of thousands of men are a statistic and you don't know them. Besides, every time some user here wants to off themselves there are people who care. Stop it with your victim complex and move past your edgy /b/ phase you fucking faggot

Exactly what they did and now they're trying to say she posted herself to avoid responsibility. Nobody would post themselves just to receive endless hate comments unless they were a masochist

hi i'm a woman. my life is great and i have an amazing bf. just checking in.

You: how can I make this teenage girl killing herself about me?

>hating women this much because you can't get laid
yikes

>Bunch of pathetic losers gossiping about their e-drama
>Everybody says she killed herself
>Nobody has any proof
You guys need some irl friends

she didnt want that. none of the egirls wanted that. but she made a light hearted video featuring girls like rose and ciara rating them and saying if theyre orbit worthy. what other audience would that cater to?

still, no one deserves that. marky didnt deserve to be doxxed. sunny didnt. not even ciara, she turned into a jaded horrible seeming person after you freaks doxxed her and harassed her family. still, these girls shouldve seen it coming and prepared for the worst. they dont deserve it but im saying the sad truth is that you cant regularly post about r9k culture On YouTube and post on 8ch and on here as yourself and expect to not get doxxed if youre a girl

yeah damn some of y'all need to chill. She's just a girl, not sure why she's worth getting excited over.

hi! me too. i love my bf with all my heart, i have a good job, and a loving family. life is good.

Sorry, I did not mean to quote you, I agree with you.

Posting "cute" pictures of her like in OP to whip up cuckolds like you. Men like you are slaves to women. You are the Uncle Toms of our gender. You don't give a shit about the countless men who kill themselves but one whore topping herself is the end of the world for you. You are a pathetic cuckold.

You are so far gone, mourning someone who died is not cuckholdry. I feel bad for men who kill themselves too but this girl suicided due to being doxxed on here which is why it's getting talked about on here

what is pathetic is your lack of arguments. did you miss the whole shuaiby shitfest? when imageboards cause people to kill themselves, people usually care.
if this turns out to be true, prepare for a media shitfest to ensue. this board might even be nuked for damage control, like it was before.

>No one gives a shit about the hundreds of thousands of men who kill themselves every year
why don't you join them, you pathetic incel faggot?

Why are you all calling a literal virgin a whore?

Did she actually do it or is OP posting this for attention?

you consider OP's image as whoring? are you a brownskin?

Yes unfortunately
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/50395442/#q50395442

Her Facebook is deleted, so perhaps she is ok and is just getting rid of everything. I doubt her family had passwords to any of her accounts.

That's no proof of her actually dying

Men and women today exist in a gender war thanks to feminism. Mourning for a woman is mourning for your enemy. This is just simply the truth, and it is the fault of feminists for deteriorating relationships between genders to this point.

Thus, it makes you a cuckold to mourn for your opponents. It's just that simple.

Shuaiby was driven to suicide by a woman. This whore killing herself is a balancing act. Also Shuaiby's death got memed on and disrespected far more than this whore who has a legion of cucks defending her.

Was it only really her that made that post?

Lol, I skipped over this attention whore thread the other day. Didn't know it was this bitch. Still not proof though.

Attached: 1544242456633.gif (713x611, 112K)

I thought Shuaiby had something to do with that whole blackmail trap discord with Reiko

You have to be underage, no adult male is actually this edgy. Go watch a Milo Yiannlpolous compilation or something

I have literally on seen her mentioned here twice on here and never seen an atempt to dox here.

If this is over some discord bullshit, then its not our fault.
But it would be like the media to swam over hateful toxic males and get r9k nuked while no one remembers the shuaiby fiasco.

Besides all of this suicide is fucked up and dying by you own hands is a shitty way to go.

Do I have to add anything to that pic? I don't think so

Attached: 1415035741356.png (239x331, 67K)

>Shuaiby was driven to suicide by a woman
what? that's completely untrue.
also how does it feel to know have the same depth of thought of an obeast tumblrite?

Orbiting e girls is a mistake and so are you fags. Why the fuck should we care for these literal whos? And what do you losers gain from it? Is it a fetish? Do you hate yourself? Stop doing this shit

Attached: 6a8703f1-97eb-428a-a039-707e2c59b351.png (313x214, 10K)

it is exactly that. it's discord failed normalfags who bring all their shitdrama here. happens all the fucking time.

So we can't feel bad that a teenager killed herself because you want a gender war?

She doesn't have a discord. None of this occurred on discord. It was orbiters of an r9k findom (pic related) who posted her here

Attached: 4c77be62f1b86c5935e346437b90d26738c54a45d03f468f3d349360900046f1.png (2200x1720, 1.37M)

If you as a man feel ANY sympathy for a woman who is not your family member or who you are not fucking, yes you are a cuckold.

>she wasn't attention whoring

No, she wasn't initially because she was naive enough to believe all people online are nice, kind people who just want to be friends and not predators. Didn't take her long though to learn the power females have, even average ones, over the thirsty males online. It's no surprise she got herself involved with the unsavories here as it happens every time to fresh meat. Hopefully she's learned a valuable lesson from the whole ordeal although most likely at a cost to her mental development.

Tahlia doesn't have discord I mean.

It was this findom whore that bullied Tahlia to the grave.

Given that she's been very open about the fact that she's got issues, and (if it was actually her, which there is I believe no evidence of) she actually came to Jow Forums to ask for advice about killing herself, I think it's very unlikely r9k is to blame.

That being said, harassing her or doxxing her or whatever is still shitty.