I sometimes feel bad about talking to women using facts and logic, because I know they can't handle it...

I sometimes feel bad about talking to women using facts and logic, because I know they can't handle it. They often get really upset when I explain things to them calmly and it's counter to what they believe in some way. It's like talking to children. I know this isn't anything new, but I just felt like saying it because it's true. It also feels like I'm bullying them a bit, which I guess is what I want to talk to you about. Is talking to women like you talk to men tantamount to bullying?

Attached: Comfort-a-Crying-Woman-Step-17.jpg (3400x2400, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iNSt3wJXZk0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're probably mistaking your opinions for fact. Also, acting like some kid of sperg who cannot into emotions.

Can you give an example please

No, I'm very good at not doing that. Are you a woman?

In the most extreme cases, women have stormed out of the room in tears when I have discussed certain issues with them, using facts and logic. It's happened twice at work, in circumstances where I really can't budge.

Have you talked to a woman ever?
>"I just feel like blahblah *insert baseless opinion here*
>"Well, actually, here is a fact which contradicts that"
>**woman gets upset that her feelings are not being validated**

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iNSt3wJXZk0

they're like little Judas clones that live to shit up the earth

>facts and logic
ok this is epic

>when I have discussed certain issues with them
Such as?

Based.
Women become so much easier when you realize they all are pretty much just overgrown children.

Did you try to redpill them on racial statistics in crime or something lmao.

>at OP's work
>coworker is crying
>chubby MILF co-worker overhears
>"Is everything okay, Sarah?"
>"I'm sorry, it's just....my dad just called and he said the PSW didn't show up at the house, and my husband's been out of work and now I gotta leave work an-"
>"Oh, Sarah, I'm so sorry."
>supervisor walks by
>Sarah explains situation
>puts his hand on her shoulder
>"Just try to make it back for your afternoon appointment, okay?"
>"Yes, thank you."
>She says through tears.
>MILF cowowker helps Sarah pack her things
>OP spins around in his chair
>"Uh, Sarah?"
>"Y-yes user?"
>"Why don't you just put your father in a home?"
>"What?" Mumbles Sarah
>MILF looks in disbelief
>"Well, it's obvious. He can no longer take care of himself and he's basically a huge burden. I don't see why everyone in this office must accommodate you because your father is an invalid. Honestly, he'd probably be better off dead."

Based this on an actual conversation my mother had at work.

Thank you for your additional testimonial that women are emotional creatures and resent hearing the truth.

>would abandon his parents in a nursing home to be abused by nurses and rot
Not sure if you're just an emotionally retarded autistic or an American / person from a similarly degenerate culture.

Attached: 418ADB8A00000578-0-image-a-66_1497889065244.jpg (962x1123, 136K)

You kinda sound like an edgy faggot by the way you wrote thatbut you 're 100% right. Women are thrash.

Between man and child, woman is found. A woman can never be a full human being to the extent a man can.

Attached: 41703356_1938466882901684_2593326413243219968_n.jpg (850x400, 58K)

>assuming all nursing homes are abusive

The guy in the story is right though. What does her adult-caregiving needs have to do with her employment?

But yes I may be an emotionally retarded autistic person.

>men literally have huge disparities in reproductive success that gives them evolutionary incentive to hate each other
>men are incredibly violent and spent most of history murdering each other

>women all have similar reproductive success rates
>have no reason to hate each other
>but sometimes they bitch about another's shows so I guess that means they're enemies

Oh yes, thank you for clarifying Mr. Shekelstein. She shouldn't be taking care of her family in her own home, she should be paying for him to be stuck in front of a TV so she can work harder for her (((boss))). How foolish!

You seem to be mistakenly implying that her interests and her employer's interests are relatable. I'm not sure how you could arrive at this level of delusion.

lmao we got a regular ben shapiro here, endlessly alluding to his facts and statistics while sucking his own dick and doing nothing but filibustering

Try not being a sperg dude. You don't have to treat every conversation like an argument nor does every conversation have to hold the weight of the world. Just let shit go sometimes. It's not honestly not worth arguing with women because they won't accept that they're wrong anyways.

When to talking a woman you don't know that well, you're better off talking about stuff that you AGREE on rather than stuff you disagree. If you're walking contradicting everything people say all the time, they'll just think you're an asshole. EQ is equally as important as IQ.

Attached: (You) really think that.jpg (900x900, 50K)

the employers interests is his employees working in an environment that accommodates them and their needs to a degree they can get good hard work done, this includes letting her take some time to care for her ailing father, this in turn means she isn't stressing and will be able to work more efficiently.
Their goals are in alignment here take a management course you complete fucking retard

>Their goals are in alignment here take a management course you complete fucking retard
Same guy here.
I managed a hardware store for 5 years.
Everyone agreed I was the most competent person in the building and yet most people disliked/disagreed with me on personnel issues.
I maintain that they are the ones who were wrong.

youre clearly a fucking moron of a manager if you think that the best thing for an employee dealing with a family crisis to try and demand they change aspects of their personal life to meet your Bezos tier slavedriving ethics

(You) might have been more competent, but were your employees? A good leader is able to motivate his followers and inspires better performance from them. I'm guessing that your management style was very egocentric. Even military leaders know when to cut their personnel some slack. Being a shithead doesn't make people work harder for you.

Let's discuss this same topic in another context. I'm no longer managing a hardware store. I'm now a foreman in a construction company. A recent controversy has been about breaks -- it's always been maintained that employees are entitled to two 15 minute paid breaks, as well as an unpaid lunch period. The paid breaks must be taken on the job site. If you do leave, that's up to you, but you clock out for it.

Employees have been disagreeing with me here because they say they have to shit and they can't always do it on the job site or wait for the unpaid lunch break. I have been doing this for years and never saw it as an issue that requires contention. I have shat behind fences, in the woods, in flower gardens, any number of places. It takes ~40 seconds and then I resume my break and work schedule. They want to leave the job site, because they have to shit, during their paid break, and be paid for it, in spit of leaving the property.

Who is wrong?

>Who is wrong?

You for being such a pedantic shithead. As long as they make it back before the break is over, they should be allowed to leave the site and get paid for it since it's a BREAK FROM WORK. My job has a similar rules about paid breaks, but my boss doesn't enforce it because we're punctual. Learn which rules are worth enforcing and which ones aren't.

But it's an on-site paid break. Why apply it to people who take it off-site? That makes no sense.

Like I said I've been doing this for years. I've never seen it as an issue. If I take a 30 minute unpaid break at noon, and I get two 15 minute paid breaks (one morning one afternoon) that's an hour of break time with 30 minutes unpaid. Okay, so if I absolutely have to leave for a few minutes at 9 AM, I just work through my unpaid noon break and eat on the go. It all works out.

But my employees seem to think they should be able to run to the store at every break because "it's a breaklol."

I have fired people for this.

>I have shat behind fences, in the woods, in flower gardens, any number of places. It takes ~40 seconds and then I resume my break and work schedule.
There's your problem, your coworkers actually have dignity and want to properly tackle their personal needs within the time frame given instead of shitting in the open like a wild beast. You're so far up your ass (no pun intended) that you go to such lengths only to prove your "superiority", when in reality it's just pathetic. And this isn't even taking into account that not everyone can shit and clean themselves in 40 seconds (assuming you even clean), but that'd be bringing in subjective matters pertaining to each body, so I'll leave it out.

>But my employees seem to think they should be able to run to the store at every break because "it's a breaklol."

Yea, they should. Name one reason that rule should exist if all the employees are punctual and return from their breaks on time. What is the functional difference to you if they spend 15 on-site or off-site when they aren't doing any work either way?

I didn't even consider that lmao. If you would rather shit outside and not wipe your ass than be a few minutes late for work than you are a complete fucking slave. I'd sooner get fired than worry about that because I have more dignity than that. This dude must be a troll because no one can be that good of a goyim.

Okay then they can clock out for it and compensate by taking less of their lunch time. What's the problem?

Because a 15 minute break, when you leave to run to a store, never works out to 15 minutes. It always turns into 20 which turns into 25. Usually the guys get back and they think that getting back to the site within the timeframe means they're back but they're still eating/smoking/talking/not working because they were busy driving and not eating/smoking/talking.

Plus when everyone thinks they get an off-site paid break they get into the habit of "okay we take morning break at 9 AM" so everyone just drops what they're doing and hops in their truck at 9 AM. This interrupts the workflow because generally we're all doing something and it keeps the momentum going to all keep working on the project.

That's the point of an on site paid break. I understand people need to eat, or smoke a cigarette, and I'm fine with that. So if you have to walk off to the sidelines for a few minutes to do that and come back to work it's fine. But when everyone hears PAID BREAK OKAY TIME TO DROP EVERYTHING AND RUN TO THE STORE it turns into collective downtime that could otherwise be individual snaking/smoking breaks.

No, I plan ahead and keep paper towels in my pocket. Look how easy of a problem that was to solve.

>He cleans with paper instead of water
>He smears the shit all over and then pulls up his underwear like nothing
Disgusting.

You realize 90% of everyone in America uses only dry paper to clean their asses, right?

At home I use wet wipes because I agree more is required. But I can't rightly keep those in my pocket all day can I.

You're a slave driver and I would immediately start looking for another job after working one shift for you.
>Because a 15 minute break, when you leave to run to a store, never works out to 15 minutes. It always turns into 20 which turns into 25.
No it doesn't. You have shitty employees because you're a shitty boss and the ones who are decent go find better work with a less anal boss.

>so everyone just drops what they're doing and hops in their truck at 9 AM
That's how normal breaks function if you aren't at a fast food joint, restaurant, or store. Everyone takes their break at the same time so you can easily keep track of who is late and who isn't. You're a faggot, dude.

>You realize 90% of everyone in America uses only dry paper to clean their asses, right?
I do know that, and it's disgusting. In my country bidets are commonplace, I seriously can't understand americans or any nation in particular that chooses to wipe with dry paper.

What specific issues were you discussing?
Can you list some of the facts?

>I seriously can't understand americans or any nation in particular that chooses to wipe with dry paper.

It's because most people here think shooting water up your butthole is a little gay. That dude is fucking disgusting though because he's shitting outside like an animal and then not immediately washing his hands.

I don't think he's discussing any real issues with them. He's just a horrible boss if you read the thread.

>"I just feel like blahblah *insert baseless opinion here*
>"Well, actually, here is a fact which contradicts that"
>**woman gets visibly upset and tries to change the subject after maybe insulting you because cannot handle defeat**
>later hear the same woman arguing with someone else using the exact arguments you used

>Because a 15 minute break, when you leave to run to a store, never works out to 15 minutes. It always turns into 20 which turns into 25.
then reprimand them for being fucking late not going off campus you total fucking autistic moron goddamn its amazing you have this job when anonymous people on the internet are having to tell you how to do it

>I have been doing this for years and never saw it as an issue that requires contention. I have shat behind fences, in the woods, in flower gardens, any number of places. It takes ~40 seconds and then I resume my break and work schedule. They want to leave the job site, because they have to shit, during their paid break, and be paid for it, in spit of leaving the property.
what the FUCK
you are a fucking psychopath OP... I'm pretty sure it's illegal to make your employees shit outside like an animal
jesus christ were you raised in civilization????

I honestly hope someone reports him for public indecency and he gets slapped with a sex offender charge.

Ain't even that guy but you've clearly never worked hard manual labor or construction.

You take a collective break for lunch but only like 2 people taking a break at a time otherwise.

You have to keep everyone feeling pressured to work or the project turns into a standstill which is doubly important since its likely that you get paid a pre agreed on sum for the job not by the hour.

Bidets don't even clean well. You need soap and mechanical abrading action. Wet wipes do all of that.

Based and redpilled.

Fucking kikes

I've worked plenty of manual labor jobs. I've just never done construction. Still never had a boss as shitty as this guy.

I never suggested my employees should shit outside.

I said paid breaks are on site.
If you leave you clock out.
What's difficult?

This guy gets it.

>10 people doing a thing
>2 people stop
>momentum keeps going

>10 people doing a thing
>10 people stop
>momentum stops
>takes twice as long to get going again

>I've just never done construction
Thank you for admitting that your opinion is entirely irrelevant.

Same here. Ive made so many women rage quit arguments about being sluts, sex, relationships, friend zoning, tinder

>I never suggested my employees should shit outside.

You did. You suggested that people follow your example and shit outside instead of going to a store on their paid break to defecate. You should just let people take paid breaks off-site as long as they remain punctual. Reprimand/fire the people who don't make it back on time. The type of person to be late on breaks will be late whether they take them off-site or on-site. You're just punishing the people who follow the rules because of the people who don't.

>Thank you for admitting that your opinion is entirely irrelevant.

Breaks are a universal concept faggot. You're just resorting to ad populum now because one other dude partially agreed with you. You still have no valid points for why people can't take an off-site break if they aren't punctual.

> if they *are punctual.

>fedora tipper bombards someone with autistic rants and thinks it's "facts and logic"

Attached: 1539796895505.gif (375x195, 828K)

>you did

I didn't. I said paid breaks are on the job site. Unpaid breaks are off the job site. Clock out if you leave. It's very easy to understand.

Also, see The point of paid breaks is to keep people on site and keep them from leaving and fucking up the workflow.
Suddenly people think that 2 paid breaks and 1 unpaid break means leaving 3 times per day, which fucks up the workflow.

Although leaving does cause them to take longer than 15 minutes, that's not even the biggest deal. I honestly don't care about counting minutes as long as people are where I need them when I need them. But when everyone decides they need to run off at 9 AM every day then they are not where I need them. The purpose of a paid break is to allow employees to take time on their own and eat/smoke/pee as needed. Not to suggest they should all collectively run off together and interrupt the workflow.

>ad populum
>a bunch of people disagree with you
>1 person agreed with you
>but I want to use the one intelligent sounding Latin phrase I know

What an utter faggot.

Also see

your whole argument is slippery slope. If people aren't late from off-site there is no problem. And just because people CAN take an off-site doesn't mean they WILL. It's just letting have a choice to refresh themselves instead of feeling like slaves confined to a plantation or sweatshop.

I took two semesters of Latin in college faggot. It's not even an intelligent sounding phrase. It's taught in high school debate or freshmen level logic class. Sorry you're uneducated.

Why should a job accommodate some bitch because of drama? I have plenty of problems in my life, I never take it to work. Hmm, maybe because my problems are mine and not my co-workers.

>your whole argument is slippery slope. If people aren't late from off-site there is no problem. And just because people CAN take an off-site doesn't mean they WILL. It's just letting have a choice to refresh themselves instead of feeling like slaves confined to a plantation or sweatshop

Sounds like you didn't read anything I said. I've outlined several times I don't care if an individual takes 15 minutes or 17 minutes. I care when every person on the crew drops everything they're doing at the same time of day every day irrespective of what is going on.

>Why should a job accommodate some bitch because of drama?

Because most jobs actually want to retain employees and strive to, or at least like to pretend, that work doesn't have to be a miserable 8 to 12 hour grind. Work/Life balance is real thing, and literally any company that has an HR department is aware of it and its role in employee retention. If your boss won't even give you a day or two off to take care of an elderly sick parent in an emergency then you desperately need a new job because life doesn't have to be that shitty.

Even the military sometimes gives people leave for this type of thing.

>fat lazy manager at another burger king
>auditor comes
>fails audit because some rat poop is found
>whaaaat i checked there there isnt any rats! omg this is unfair i have 2 kids i dont want to get fired
>reports of pests have been found months prior
>get warned endlessly to fix that problem
>i come in the picture because district manager wants me to help
>always neglect my advice
>thinks im there to take her job when all im doing is helping her
>cries on the phone thinking everyone is out to get to her
>makes her employees not listen to me

I hate dealing with women. The work place would be so much better without women. The only job a girl needs is to be a sex worker.

Attached: 1529032052289.png (529x720, 390K)

>I care when every person on the crew drops everything they're doing at the same time of day every day irrespective of what is going on.

Then tell them not to fucking do that and come up with a schedule for break times.

>has 2 kids and works at burger king

I don't know what you would expect from someone who has fucked up in life this hard

Why would anyone want to retain an employee that brings in too much problems? If i was an owner of a company, i would not hire women. But then again, it's sexist to think that nowadays

Can't people just... walk off for a minute and snack when they need to snack? That's what I keep telling everyone. And I've outlined to them what I've outlined here. But this latest crop of employees insists they need to all collectively take a break and leave the job site or else I'm Hitler.

It's 'cause they dickin' came from a union before. I know it is.

Hardcore keking at this

Attached: nightmodeomegalul.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>a sick family member is a problem exclusive to women

Jesus Christ, you're retarded.

> If i was an owner of a company, i would not hire women. But then again, it's sexist to think that nowadays
It's not only sexist, it's entirely fucking retarded in a lot of industries. Women make up over half the population and 47% of the workforce. Assuming the industry isn't a male dominated physical labour profession, there is no reason to exclude half of your potential applicants because they miss a few extra days of work per year. You'd be keeping yourself chronically understaffed all the time because you fear being slightly understaffed a few times. It's not logical no matter how you spin it.

OR

guys don't do that shit

checkmate eurocuck

>my cousin died in a car crash
>worked my shift and not trying to cause anyone any problems
>after work rush over to the hospital and cried my ass off

It's not that hard, roastie. And the work place would be better without women and i'm pretty sure not having women would severely understaff a company.

>trying to get union employees to do any work

This is where you fucked up. I support unions, but they probably just wanna chill and hang out together at break. I understand your complaints and will admit that I was ignorant of how the construction industry works, but I still think you should lax up on the off-site and allow them to be paid for it so long as they are on time.

>Can't people just... walk off for a minute and snack when they need to snack?
If you won't take the necessary step to organize and schedule breaks, you can't really complain that people take them whenever they want. People aren't gonna like it, but I don't think people will like you anyways desu.

Fucking faggot who doesn't understand taking care of his parents. Care homes are insanely expensive for one, so good-bye any inheritance you have. Secondly, they're RIFE with abuse. Thirdly, if your parents enjoy anything in life they damn well won't in a nursing home. Respect, cherish and take care of your parents in their old age. Anything else is faggoty liberal tier.

Have some empathy you cunt.

I know I'm gonna take flak for this, but i actually sorta agree with your cringy post.
IME, the only girls who are the exception are literally autistic. As in, they're not neurotypical. Meaning the average, standard-issue female brain probably can't hack it.
It also makes me wonder about the sperg=male brain hypothesis.

Yeah well my boss is the one who hired the union fuckers. I wouldn't've made that mistake. But you'd be surprised! About half of them do like me, the other half will never like me.

I'm American you idiot.

I'm a dude dumbass. Just because you're such a good little worker goyim doesn't mean you have to be a fucking robot. Literally any company that isn't fucking Wal-Mart, Amazon, or some other bullshit with a point system won't care if you take the day off to mourn. You decided to work because you care more about the money then being with your family. There is nothing wrong with that, but just understand that not everyone thinks work is the most important thing that happens in their life. You live to work, other people work to live. Know the difference.

At one job just I once paid for an Uber for a MALE coworker because his grandmother died during a 10 hour shift and he didn't a ride home or have any money until payday. He wasn't some effeminate nu-male either. He was a fairly masculine guy who was just really distraught at his loss. You're a literal robot which is probably why you're here.

>The city of your reading comprehension

Trying reading his post again friend.

>I'm American
>I'm a dude

>having to explain this
>having one's testicles so removed

>make false claims
>correct those claims
>"hurr durf durr"

Attached: anon.jpg (570x587, 43K)

I'm not whoever you were talking to. Just one who observed you have no sack whatsoever.

You're ineffectually shitposting on Jow Forums at 4 in the morning. I honestly don't a give a fuck what you think or say.

You're ineffectually shitposting on Jow Forums at 1:30 in the morning. I honestly don't a give a fuck what you think or say.

Good talk. I hope you feel accomplished now that we've all heard your pointless little input.

So will you be turning in your balls and man card to the nearest masculinity station along with your concession or what

No, I've never used a Gilette razor and I'm unironically probably more masculine than you.

I shave with a double edge razor and I've extended a vehicle frame with a stick welder wearing nothing but shorts and goggles
Fight me

I have a gun lmao

Yeah good job I have like 28 or something

Cool, last time I checked it doesn't 28 guns one to kill one faggot larper unless you're an LAPD officer.

So you self identify as a faggot larper?

I identify as someone who has spent entirely too much time ITT since everyone else who was having the interesting discussions has clearly fucked. I hope you enjoyed wasting both of our time because I certainly didn't. Cunt.

>fucked
>Cunt
>Said 4 when it was 1:30
Even EST would've been 3:30 not 4. You're not American at all.

>Is talking to women like you talk to men tantamount to bullying?
I don't think it's bullying but it is an exercise in futility. You're trying to reason with people who are by definition unreasonable. Logic means nothing to an illogical mind.

Attached: women's minds.png (1249x508, 63K)

By the way, in case you're wondering what the pic in that thread is, I saved that as well.

Attached: How Women's Minds Work.jpg (1488x3024, 1.52M)

i love someone unironically posted this hypothetical argument between men on this website of all places where an argument like that literally never has taken place, and resembles the argument between man and woman far more

>my random fucking anecdotal story is exactly how the world works
you should consider offing yourself for being convinced by this ridiculous shit

Everything he is saying is 100% true though.

>I explain things to them calmly
>like talking to children
This is why everyone hates you. :^)

You're wasting your breath arguing with this toasty roastie (who will next deny being a female). This goes back to the whole point. You can't use logic to reason with an unreasonable person who doesn't value logic.

It's true based on what? Your life experiences? Your long history of associating with women? Based on academic evidence? Or based on the fact that your miniscule perspective is reinforced by this humble brag, pseudo intellectual bullshit and therefore youve deemed it correct

>It's true based on what? Your life experiences? Your long history of associating with women? Based on academic evidence?

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with all three. Sure, he was overexaggerating about being able to fuck ANY girl because at least some girls in actual relationships and marriage would just turn him down, and indeed did based on his on own account, but he's still overwhelmingly correct about the game as far as single sluts are concerned. There's a certain swag you gotta have and once you have it stays with you.

>talking to women
Ha, good joke.