Hey Jow Forums, why the fuck are you overcooking your eggs? How hard is it to make creamy scrambled eggs you lunatics?

Hey Jow Forums, why the fuck are you overcooking your eggs? How hard is it to make creamy scrambled eggs you lunatics?

Attached: 1074x1074_45176788854ae948197abe-background.jpg (1074x1074, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9772141
livestrong.com/article/501637-hydrochloric-acid-protein-digestion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Creamy scrambled eggs are gross and even worse if you're American because you guys have literally the worst food quality ever.

Not that hard, but it takes a little patience. I prefer over easy.

I like my eggs crispy.

Wrong

>creamy eggs

Might as well eat them raw you pussy bitch

Right

people who eat eggs like this are compensating for not knowing how to fold a good egg. LAYERS NOT MUSH

Eggs are poison, stop eating them.

you want them creamy because you enjoy the consistency of semen mushing around in your gullet, you interminable faggot.

ull pry my creamy eggs from my cold dead hands u faggots

nutrients are more bioavailable in eggs the more you cook them. So for people who are having them raw, you are doing yourself a disservice.

Yes you might as well because it's faster, didn't dirty pans and dishes, and feels absolutely beastly especially if you warm them to simulate stealing them from under a furious clawed mother bird

t. retard

>nutrients are more bioavailable in eggs the more you cook them.
By your logic, burning them to a black char is the most bioavailable form?

No one wants your gooey jizz eggs

What the fuck is happening here, why are people shitting on creamy eggs? It's fucking delicious with some pepper and salt and it takes literally minutes to make, every kind of egg is good don't be such fucking pansies.

This is so autistic that i'm actually going to try it.

>he doesnt boil his eggs

Rent Free

Well cooked eggs takes 30 seconds more and it doesn’t feel like you’re shoving curdled jizz down your throat. If you eat creamy eggs, you’re a faggot.

I swear the only fucktards who shill "creamy" scrambled eggs are dipshits who watch Gordon Ramsey youtube videos all day and then act like they are master chefs.

how do you know how that feels huh? fag. Learn2cook.

>how does a guy who browses fit know what gurgling curdled jizz feels like

i remember my first week

>bioavailable
This is the dumbest fake word I've ever seen

Agreed

Attached: AE59923A-7FB3-4038-8C20-05B02357E394.jpg (1078x812, 83K)

imagine not knowing what creamy man milk tastes like. reddit faggots get out

Fuck you fucking fucks, now I’m cravings eggs, and breakfast isn’t until another sleep.

You know you can just eat eggs right now

what a joke. hollandaise is the only egg preparation that suffices in any circumstance.

Attached: IMG_1065.jpg (1600x900, 826K)

I'm skinny, so I don't care what I use.
1. Butter the pan, medium heat
2. Crack 3-4 eggs, stir just a little bit to break the yolks.
3. Salt + Pepper
4. Grab some Parm/Grana Padano, grate it over the still - somewhat raw eggs.
5. Break lumps, stir and cook to the consistency you like. Mine looks like the picture, really soft/fluffy and cheese adds quite some flavour.

I heard you only get like 40% of the protein if you drink eggs raw.

not everyone uses a fucking stick of butter/cup of cream to make their eggs

Left

I only like my eggs well cooked throughout. Miss me with that snot-like gooey shit. Absolutely awful.

Attached: 1544049126103.png (1095x958, 205K)

hgnnnn, imagine that with perfect roastbeef cuts

3 creamy eggs with salt and spicy tuna.
35g protein, 15g fat. Delicious

fried eggs with sriracha is the only way to go

>cooking your eggs at all
You disgust me
How do you go about that? Low intensity microwave them for a bit?

For the umpteenth time
What cooking does is denature the protein (other than destroying some nutrients)
The protein gets denatured anyway in your stomach
If you insert raw eggs directly into your small intestine, you won't absorb them well, sure
The only reason to cook eggs is avidin

this
you literally only need to stir

they're cooked despite not looking like, just not overcooked

eggs must be cooked to a level when the whites are solid and wont flow, but the yolk is soft and smooth

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9772141
This says:
The true ileal digestibility of cooked and raw egg protein amounted to 90.9 +/- 0.8 and 51.3 +/- 9.8%, respectively.

What's wrong with hard scrambled eggs?

Attached: 20190407_074646.jpg (4032x2268, 2.6M)

A true gainzmaster connoisseur can enjoy all textures.
Eating eggs in the same exact way every time is retarded.

>ileal
>The ileum /ˈJliəm/ is the final section of the small intestine in most higher vertebrates, including mammals, reptiles, and birds.
>final section of the small intestine
livestrong.com/article/501637-hydrochloric-acid-protein-digestion/
How Hydrochloric Acid Works
>Before pepsin can do its job, protein’s three-dimensional structure must be unraveled to expose the peptide bonds to digestive enzymes. This process is called denaturation and happens during cooking and exposure to acid. Hydrochloric acid does not affect peptide bonds. Only enzymes can do that. In addition to denaturing the three-dimensional structure of dietary protein, hydrochloric acid activates pepsinogen and converts it to the enzyme pepsin.
>denaturation and happens during cooking and exposure to acid
Again. If you inject the raw egg in your intestine, you won't absorb it well. But it passes through the stomach first, which is a highly acidic environment
You digest raw eggs just fine

how tall and heavy are you?

>brothers in law have chickens
>get a dozen free range eggs every week
they make the most yellow eggs it looks like i put curry powder in them
delicious

I dont like runny eggs

>Gbf
Hows GW going ya NEET

I can give you two right here you faggot
>50448418

Keep your cum eggs Satan

Hey, you're fucking stupid!

Under cooked eggs lead to biotin deficiency

I burn my eggs often. How do I make perfect eggs?

How do you spice your tuna?

>creamy eggs aren’t undercooked

enjoy your deficiency

Lower heat, be patient. You can also drop a bit of water in the pan and cover it, the steam will help cook the upper side of the egg

>>creamy eggs aren’t undercooked
Yes they are. The 'cream' is just unset egg. Eggs aren't fully cooked until they're fully set. Unset egg white binds to biotin and doesn't allow it to be absorbed by the body.

Unironically make scrambled eggs the way Gordon Ramsay does. Look it up on YouTube

>separate the yolks
>beat the whites into a soft maringue
>bake the maringue or make it an omelette
>use a spoon to make little holes for the yolks
>bake a bit more with the yolks in the holes
>enjoy
So far my favourite way to make eggs and I tried a lot. The only problem is the hassle of separating the eggs. Also, I'm trying to figure out the timing for the second bake, I want the white around the yolk to set but the yolk to still be runny and I only get it right half the time. Still delicious
>reading comprehension

Scrambled. Sunny side up. Folded. Omlette. Doesn't fkin matter. They're all tasty. Who eats their eggs the same everytime? Probably ppl who are one month into their fitness journey

Are you a NEET? Only asking cuz that seems to take an unnecessary amount of time for breakfast

His method is a bit complicated with the whole whisk them, transfer them from bowl to bowl before you cool them.
Me, I set my stove for the notch below medium heat. As soon as the water from a couple of ice cubes boils off, you’re good to go. I just crack my eggs into a bowl, then pour the bowl into the pan. I let the whites cook a little bit, then I pierce the yolks. Then I just keep moving it all around with the spatula, making sure the white and yolk mix while nothing stays long enough to get burned. Viola!, a good scrambled egg mix that’s light and fluffy, and requires no milk like Ramsey’s eggs (iirc).

This is good op, great with some basil and a bit of milk.
But is also good. You can make them crispy, with salami and onion.

No, I just really like eggs. It's not something I'll do every day. If I'm in a hurry, I'll just crack them in a glass and chug them. But once in a while I like to explore just how awesome they can be
Thank you eggs

I fry my eggs, they taste better that way

> scrambled
What are you a toddler?

Imagine not understanding how greentexting works

Just before the scrambled eggs are done add some sour cream Perfection

cook your eggs thoroughly unless you want biotin deficiency

Hahahahaha

Rate my eggies

Attached: 2BF2F23E-4822-47AE-B1B7-B49AA70AD107.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

chunks are too large, bit overcooked
6/10

chunks are on the small side, slightly undercooked
6/10

I would literally eat hollandaise on anything.

chunks have a nice size to them, perfectly cooked
6/10

i'm sorry, but you're a moron.
the best way to cook an egg is a souffle.
anyone who disagrees either has not made one themselves, or had one freshly prepared for them.

Attached: tfw cooklets.jpg (696x696, 61K)

chinks are a bit on the chunky side, bit overwhelmed
6/10

>can't crack an egg without making a mess or getting some of the shell into the bowl
Help

It's fucking easy

Not too hot, heat is an ingredient
Mix eggs with just a bit of milk
When in pan, continually stir eggs toward center, going around the pan in a circular motion

Take off hear before they look done

Bam perfect scrambled eggs

Are you implying that eggs are the only source of biotin or that raw eggs literally leech biotin from your body?
Either way, you're dumb.

Kind of like how Jews live rent free in your disgusting country's system of power

They live in your country's system of power rent free, too, by virtue of Americans putting them there and murdering you if you don't like it.

That is very true and redpilled

>How do you go about that? Low intensity microwave them for a bit?

you sit on them you dumb fuck, become the bird

This, all they do is think about us. I'd feel bad for them if I thought about them at all.

Attached: 1554860690721.png (500x500, 263K)

Put your thumbs in the crack and pull apart in a U shape starting from the bottom

>Do this
>Bust the yolk and get egg shell in the pan

it's all about the quality of the butter

Attached: fondofoods_butter.jpg (535x427, 132K)