Ask someone who's just about to drink a liter of cream anything

ask someone who's just about to drink a liter of cream anything

Attached: giphy.gif (320x205, 2.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDCB3_k-RBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you about to drink a liter of cream?

good luck on advanced GOMAD

I need the calories to reach my daily goal, but I don't have any food, and I don't know if it's a good idea to run the blender in the middle of the night, I've done it before but my current blender is a little louder than my previous ones. I just ate a frozen pizza.

thanks

Just took my first sip off my first half liter carton.

just finished the first half liter carton

A consistent diet of bread, cream, plain white sauce, and aspic will keep the body ticking over just fine.
However, plain white sauce will make your teeth go gray. Eat some yeast and it will go away. Too much yeast makes your teeth go gray.

I'm not feeling so good

>I'm not feeling so good

too much fat

That wasn't cream, bro...

Just finished a liter, still have 0.37 dl left to drink, will drink that a little later.

10.37 dl 15% cream: 1659 kcal

So true

Attached: 20190417_042815.jpg (3264x1836, 2.4M)

youre a grown ass man you can run a blender at night who the fucks gonna stop you

what fucking 14th century Jow Forums did you pull this out of

I've been thinking of maybe running it until the neighbors complain. I feel a little bad about it though, especially with my current blender, I have to put fingers in my ears when running it. But maybe they can't hear much of it anyway.

Is GOCAD the new GOMAD?

dairy and sugar, the two things that are known to cause acne and other health problems. And youre about to pummel that shit down into your system.

Well we cant all be smart i guess.

how many fingers am I holding up

youtube.com/watch?v=JDCB3_k-RBY

stop being a pussy

two, because that's how many it takes to CHECK EM

its all good bro, I drank 2 liters of eggnog last xmas, 0 fucks given
sometimes you gotta treat yourself