I am a female

i am a female.
i have issues making friends.
no matter what i try no one orbits me online or in real life and i can't make any friends.

i don't get it because people say i am attractive . any tips from the females here? i see alot of you around the internet and guys swarm to you like flies. even if you don't wanna date them its someone to talk to right? how do you do it?

Attached: 1512001863186.jpg (366x600, 103K)

try lolcow, only trolls here

If people say you are attractive, doesn't that complement alone count as a kind of unbound orbit?

Pretty obvious that you're just a guy looking for advice on how to catfish people through Jow Forums and discord by posing as a girl. Fuck off.

Relationships are based on shared experience. Find a hobby that you really care about and meet people through it.

no because it ends at that,
they never talk to me at all.

so i wonder if they say it out of pity.

99% of the time when someone says "I'm a female" instead of "I'm a woman" they're a dude.

how else would you word it? so you think maybe it is they think regardless i am male based off the way that i type?

I'll be your friend, whats your contact info user?

being friends with someone is more than sharing the same interests, it's also giving a shit enough to stick with them through discomforting times. and on top of that, your ability to make friends is only as strong as your willpower to upkeep with people you know. everyone else has friends so you're competing against other people for your friend's attention.

Under 18 aren't you?

We're all in that club pal

>no because it ends at that
That's why I said unbound. Like Omuamua. It's more than most guys get, anyway.
You got that guy.

I will be your friend. Post your discord.

i am in my 20s

happy to chat
Fur Coat #8418

install void linux fool

Attached: 1546750928300.jpg (189x250, 24K)

Then you have the mentality of a 15 year old
Can't blame you though
We all have trouble growing up

nice bait

liima#7673

I'm a lonely fembot too.
Do any of you guys wanna be my bf ):

must be kv

here's a reply. +1 validation

Why do you want to make friends? What do you want to talk about? What sort of things are you interested in?

Just put yourself out there a little bit and they'll come.

I do, but I'm only a virgin

Do you put absolutely any effort in socializing or do you just reply with one word responses? No one is going to be friends with a fucking brick wall even if they do want to fuck it