/fat/ - tech deck edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For calorie junkies who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
>be a retard

Previous:

Attached: 1552181321416.jpg (639x539, 54K)

Confess. Yes, I'm talking to you.

Attached: 1553743635278.png (1229x1160, 67K)

i ate three(3) peppermints today

Just ate a burger that put me 450 kcal over my limit
Forgive me father

Attached: 1554960135384.jpg (456x320, 15K)

Probably gonna overeat on Easter

im literally salivating right now at the idea of eating a whole bag of chips

how do i make myself think about other things? will a spoon of sugar help

chug a liter of water

Nothing to confess, except perhaps pushing myself too hard
but Jow Forums doesn't believe such a thing is possible

Eat a bunch of really spicy hot sauce

this is shitty and immoral advice but it works: smoke a cigarette

if you're gonna do dumb shit then snort meth
you physically won't be able to eat anything

I tried keto. It didn't work out too good

Attached: file.png (1011x654, 132K)

Would it be idiotic to eat carbs+veg+ a lot of whey protein powder instead of carbs+veg+meat, or at least carbs+veg+a lot of whey+a small amount of meat? Just for convenience

>3 pounds of almonds

Attached: 1467799488064[1].jpg (225x225, 6K)

As of about a week ago, I had officially lost half my weight. I went from 275lb to 136lb.

Here, have a picture of a cute black girl to go with my post.

Thanks, /fat/.

Attached: 1555186469624.jpg (1080x1236, 185K)

its dumb im stuck at 180 ive barely 30-35lbs to lose and im too much of a fucking faggot to do it

I was told I could eat whatever I want, as long as I only eat meat/cheese/nuts/oils/green veggies

Attached: file.png (423x277, 141K)

My goodness
Remember the guy saying it was impossible to overeat on keto?

Congrats user, proud of you

Attached: 1551746639936.png (500x689, 168K)

You're supposed to be below 30g of carbs tho

Amusingly enough I actually went to confession today
Also: Once I finished dinner I had a couple hundred calories left over but I wasn’t really hungry - and yet I weighed out and ate nuts to bring my number up to the limit anyway - it was gluttonous and unnecessary

Attached: 1552800104932.jpg (271x277, 13K)

i was at 1400 calories and then i had a slice of dominos meatlovers pizza, no idea how many calories are in it but i just assumed that it was within the 400-500 range. I am a fucking absolute 300+ unit so a 1900 calorie day is actually pretty decent but still i probably should have just eaten something i can count.

i had a sandwich with almost nothing in it, a salad and some piece of ananas thats it

now i just ate some Lays for 370calories... probably ruined the day

what else beside coffee helps to tame hunger

Domino's provides nutritional information online, at least they do in my country

Just give up honestly

>1009g of fat

Attached: disgust.png (500x476, 6K)

Yeah i just looked it up and most consistent estimate was 255, seems a bit on the low side but hey if it is that then i had a pretty good day.

Why am I so weak bros?

>extremely skinnyfat
>do 40 minutes of cardio no problem, feels good man
>try to lift
>barely manage to bench press 70 pounds, start feeling lightheaded, have to throw barbell to the side before it crushes me

I'm eating a ridiculous amount of protein (3 protein bars today alone not to mention nuts and lean meat) but it doesn't seem to be helping. I've been trying to get stronger for a month btw.

Here's today, I'm off to bed. Goodnight, user.

Attached: Today's Calories 4-16.png (745x797, 51K)

>tfw my sister is a hamplanet
>tfw abused as kids so I know what demons she's fighting
>her tiny apartment is chaos, one contiguous mess
>she gets fatter every time I see her
>she must be 400lbs now
>she is living in chaos and pain and suffering in it
>so I need to be strong, fit and healthy
>I need to conduct my life exactly like I am going to tell her to live
>I remember what having zero self esteem and self worth felt like
>I remember getting fat myself 10 years ago and letting the weight after getting sick
>I remember that waking up every day wishing I was dead is a lot to start with, and the little things become a lot more difficult as they pile up
>so I cleaned my house
>started working out
>decided to be serious, to actually learn the things I need to learn about macros and nutrition
>I'm already down almost 20lbs
>But I need to MAKE IT
>to show my sister that good things will happen if she listens to me, because if I could do it, then she will have no excuse.
>and if I can make amazing results from a series of incremental changes, then she can too
>and then I won't have to face the prospect of my kids not knowing her
>when it's put like that I don't really mind giving up soda and other shit I used to love

Attached: IMG_20190416_203948829.jpg (2448x3264, 1.48M)

Damn good luck bro, you really have a lot riding on this. I hope everything turns out good for you.

Yes, made sacrifices to the beer demon.
Kept it under control and was able to still have half a decent dinner.

Attached: tuesdaynight.png (869x759, 76K)

keep practicing cardio and start at a lower weight and try to do sets of 10 reps

Went to the doc for a physical earlier today. At 20 years old, I'm already 272lbs and I need to cut down on a lot of shit. Also I had to get two shots; one to catch up with chicken pox and my first of two HPV vaccines.

If I keep getting fat like this, They'll be drawing blood from me yearly.

Attached: Remilia6.jpg (215x235, 13K)

Congrats user. Keep kicking ass!

I am also skinnyfat and get lightheaded. Try starting with a set on a much lower weight, then next set add a little, and so on until you're at or above what you expect to be doing. I feel you, the skinnyfat lifestyle is unable to be grasped by those who haven't suffered it.

Does anyone else get really sick after doing squats, deadlifts, or leg presses sometimes? Usually if I don't eat before the gym it helps and I haven't had a problem since I figured that out but what's the deal here?

I'm ten pounds down. Now weigh 231 6"1

Just take nicotine gum. Nicotine is an appetite suppressant

Just brush your teeth

Define "sick".
I'm working in 3x8rep (yes, it's autistic) for deadlift, at currently 105kg, and I often have small vertigos when completing a set. From what I read it's "normal" and it's the consequence of blood rushing back from your muscles to your head.

Reading this kind of stuff makes me feel like I had it really easy. Keep the good work user.

My sister ended up with anorexia while I was a fatty, I know how it feel to have a sibling destroying is own body.
I remember being able to carry her as if she weighted nothing, reached 41kg for 1,65m and avoided being hospitalized by a few hundred of kg. Thanks God she saw a doctor and thus was progressivly driven back to health.
Stay Strong.

can you fatties hit the shower before you head over to the game store to play magic?

I didn't expect to be crying tonight

What would you say the TDEE would be for someone who works in telecommunications as a field technician?

Last 2 days my intake has been at at least 1000 kcal under my tdee. Feels like I'm going to make it.

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (1480x832, 66K)

Height/weight?

I went to burgers and brew for lunch today and broke my keto +IF. I had a cheese burger, plate of fries and a glass of 805. It’s not the worst but still that’s about 1500 calories and tons of carbs.

My god, this post. I used to play magic all the time and the fucking smell of some of those goblins is ridiculous. Some of them even had their fast food and shit sitting there while you were trying to play. All the stores are either in basements or tiny rooms anyways so there's never any air circulation. I have one message to anyone that even thinking of going to a magic store, PLEASE SHOWER OR AT LEAST PUT SOME DEODORANT ON. It's getting so bad at some stores that they have to throw out their fabric chairs and buy wood ones because they smelled so bad.

i'm a fatty myself, but i have no idea what it is with some fatties and poor hygiene. do you really want to be offensive to more senses than absolutely necessary?

Be sure to check the size of the slice. Large is more than medium, obviously, but a lot of online ones just use the medium slice.

I literally can't stop laughing man is this real? I'm almost impressed that you fucked up keto that badly lol. Like yea no carbs better dip a stick of stick into the peanut butter jar hahahaha. Anyway yea maybe you should try CICO in lieu of keto.

I had McDonald’s and sweets because I’m weak. Forgive me father

If you just ate 3 pounds of almonds you better just go to the hospital now before your next bowel movement

>40 minutes of cardio no problem
Are you sure you’re pushing yourself enough?

I am honestly disgusted with myself. It's been 5 fucking years since I promised myself I'd change and I haven't done squat.

Still chubby, still on the same bad habits, still don't have the motivation or drive to see through my goals and achieve them. I could've been my best by now but here I am still on the same shit. Fuck me man.

Attached: 1453261434668.png (391x327, 246K)

are you going to complain or are you going to do something about it?

I am a great big fat man but wanna cosplay as jojo characters

I'm 6'1" at 260lbs, should I cut first and then lift or the other way around? Can I build muscle while cutting? I assume not but thought I'd ask

Attached: 3521514303c1711124b5cc3c496203b8--killer-queen-material.jpg (735x1067, 358K)

could always cosplay as Damo

6'1 260lb

I'm unhealthily starving myself with an extreme calorie deficit instead of losing weight the normal way because my semi-Jow Forums brother told me so.
I know of the side effects like muscle atrophy, wrecked immune system and slow metabolism, but he tells me that since I'm a slob with no muscles anyway it doesn't matter if I "lose" them.
I'm planning on slowly increasing my calorie count to TDEE levels once I get within 5-10kg to prevent a massive rebound due to my africa metabolism, but I'm not sure if it'll do me any favors.

Attached: 1546912254500.png (480x542, 298K)

>tfw gained a bunch of weight after being homeless and afraid of ever going hungry again
>tfw dropped over 150lbs on a healthy cut and excercise regimen
>its been over a year now since not being obese but now I feel the urge to purge if I consume any food at all

Why is eating so difficult /fat/?

Attached: 22826211.jpg (217x320, 19K)

>204.08lbs
bullshit
have to round up to keep things even
oh well, I lose a free extra pound next week

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1055x1040, 134K)

take a shit lad

6'2"
366.3 on Monday
361.1 Today
I'd post a starting pic but there is no way you guys want to see this

lel, I don't think I've taken a crap for over a week, I really should start keeping track
I just been for a length walk as to sweat out as much liquids as possible as I do every week to get a more accurate reading
hope I can break the 200 barrier before long into may coz I got some bullshit to deal with and it'll be a good morale boost

out of all the generals to troll, why this one? every day you post this cringe bullshit.

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. You have to decide to do it now and carry it through.No procrastination. You do it now.

take a pic for yourself if you dont wanna post, one a month so you can compare your progress.

Now is the best time to start losing weight, brah. You can do it.

dont come back here to bitch in 3 months, start now or fuck off. you know you have a problem, if you're serious you should get on it now, not next monday, not tommorow, now. if not, you arent serious and the bitching is meaningless.

Probably like 2500-2700

I have this thing where I miss some foods, it's not like I'm craving them but I feel guilty like I've abandoned a friend or something. For example, I used to eat pasta with lemon and tuna but then one day someone told me that the human portions of pasta are apparently like 80-100g and how the fuck is that going to compete with 250 g of broccoli? It's even less calories.

Attached: 771714.jpg (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Yeah I already did, front, back and side. I mean I would post but no one else seems to and it's not pretty but if I do say so myself I dont think I look as big as the scale says, a fat piece of shit but not that big, I think I have my frame to thank for that. I was going to do it weekly but maybe that's too often.

do it once a month, you can post it once a month if you want as well, people here do post them but most of them are either too shy or want to wait until they are done losing weight to.

My pants are stretched or Im getting seriously smaller. They used to be skin-tight but now they are getting loose and baggy

>saying ananas instead of pineapple
based and balkanpilled

had a donut n a little iced coffee thing

You need to find a healthier method of dealing with your anxiety, talk to a councilor

Alright /fat/, I'm here and looking to lose some weight.
Does anyone have any recommendations for exercise someone with back pain from being fat?
I can barely walk a block anymore without my back starting to hurt. Doctor recommended pain killers but they did jack shit
Sucks ass because I used to walk a lot and love it, I just stopped one day and here I am

Also what do you guys eat for breakfast and lunch?

I know exactly what you mean. Funny thing is, in most cases, it doesnt even end up tasting as good as it used to. I'm the same with pizza or bread and patee sandwiches.

Anyways, my advice is to fit it into you macros/calories occasionally. Accept that you're not gonna eat it as often as you used to, but allow yourself to enjoy it here and there. we're going for long term sustainability here after all, and that includes enjoying foods you love sometimes.

Damn nice quads

I agree with this poster and do the same thing - I usually eat light for lunch and skip breakfast on Friday so I can have something I enjoy and stay under my Calories such as pizza - it’s worked for me so far

Can anyone link me to a decent weightlifting routine for someone who is fat as fuck and never done anything like this before? 315 lbs 5'8" M

What are you aiming for? Losing fat and building muscle? If so the fastest way of doing so is squatting and deadlifting. Your size is a problem though and I doubt you can do those with proper form at that size. I suggest just doing cardio and benching if you want to start building upper body strength

>balkanpilled
?

Attached: NSF6GMQ.png (1425x625, 41K)

lose weight before you get yourself addicted to pain pills, Id reccomend swimming desu

did you do aerobics at the bar or did your fitbit picked up some sexy time here?

i ate 120g of hazelnuts today. Couldn't help myself. 700cals down the fucking drain

lose weight and go to physical therapy

my highest was 100lbs less at 5'7, that must suck, i felt like shit all day, how did you get up that high user?

Is pee really that heavy ? I weighted myself before and after peeing and there was a 0.8lb difference.

Attached: 8a6.png (247x302, 31K)

>based retard

>weight self
>take fat ogre shit
>weight self again
>no change

???

Not giving a fuck about myself for over a decade.

I just had a can of tuna and two bananas. Forgive me father

Yes it is. One pint of water weighs about a pound.

I promised pics, now I deliver. Started in late October 2018. Pure CICO without lifting. Am I making it?

Attached: progresspic2.png (752x668, 667K)