Cut vs Uncut Cock

What age did your parents stop washing your penis?
Mine did at age 8. They'd just give the head a polish with soap and lavender oil and around where the head meets the shaft. They eventually said I was mature enough to do it myself but I never did so I had to get circumcised at around age 9.

Fuck the jews for brainwashing parents. I have so much sexual shame and insecurity for some reason and it has gotten worse now that my mutilated withered cock is like pic on left. Is it really better sensitivity too? I only get pleasure on orgasm as rubbing feels like bland stimulation

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-16-11-33-48-1.png (720x710, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phimosisjourney.com/
reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/
foreskin.gc.bz/cross_tape.php
restoringforeskin.org/category/public/foreskin-restoration-methods/manual-tugging
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't worry OP, I'm in the same boat as you

I'm uncut and my mom never washed my penis. I've actually never been able to pull back my foreskin. I try to keep it clean but I imagine there's some nasty dick cheese underneath it. How do I even pull back my foreskin? It's so goddamn painful

>eww uncircumcised is gross and dirty.
>thinks people don't know how to wash their cocks.
>still have those nerve endings, can't touch it too much, pretty sensitive.
>can be used as a cum pouch if I don't have a tissue.

Same boat man, think they call it a trojan penis or something.
>just fill it with water/ piss since its sterile.

It's called phimosis, google it. The cure is to get cut but that means you can't touch your dick for 4 weeks. Best of luck

Circumcision without consent is disgusting. Females are protected from underage genital cutting in the US, but males and intersex children have no protection. I was cut so tight that my skin would tear and bleed when I tried to masturbate without lube.
This is a good guide for curing phimosis nonsurgically: phimosisjourney.com/

If that doesn't work for you, a preputioplasty will cure phimosis surgically without removing any tissue. IT has higher success rates and lower recovery times than circumcision.

Gradual stretching exercises, but you can keep your skin. Ask a good doctor if that doesn't work.

I figured out how to wash my bepis around 13. The smell was pretty bad. I heard that boys should be zero maintenance in that department until puberty.

Only people who are over 18 and are fully informed and consenting should be able to choose to have their genitals cut.

Attached: female-practicioners-mutilating-children.jpg (2604x1576, 952K)

I couldn't pull it back until like 14 because of the pain. I just powered through and now I can pull back with no pain at all

I'm uncut and the head is super sensitive. I can't rub the head that long without squirming I image that's how having a clit feels like.

Attached: 1547513222629.jpg (720x720, 150K)

why do people think this is OK to do to infants?

Attached: plastibell.jpg (1224x1901, 534K)

Op here. I'm seething with jealousy to the point it's some combinatioj between rage and frustration. I've had my pleasure and sense of masculinity robbed from me since a child. The jews have me right where they want me; effectively removed from the gene pool as women wouldn't want a ruined cock

What a surprise you have sexual issues since your parents have been molesting you since a kid. You deserve your useless mutilated cut cock faggot.

I feel bad for you. I was always thought being uncut was weird but I found out that I literally have tens of thousands more nerves than cut people. Only problem is I cum fast which isn't that much a big issue

Attached: IMG_6288.jpg (720x1280, 138K)

More than most things, I probably want revenge for this transgression. The fact that Western society at large thinks nothing of enacting genital mutilation on male infants, yet would execute a physician for performing a female "circumcision" is a nice sign of the times.

The irony is that even your life's effort likely wouldn't end the practice. You could spend from now until the end of your days campaigning against circumcision. You could spend tens of thousands on awareness and literal counter-propaganda campaigns and you'd get shut down by the media - called a nazi and "just a bitter man." You'd be emasculated forever by women simply for complaining.

So it goes on. Every day, hundreds if not thousands of male infants are mutilated and no one cares. No one asks why. No one raises question or concern.

What's left? Spend your blood? For what? You can't get yours back. You can't replace what you've lost. Best case scenario you just prevent it from happening to others. A totally selfless goal, but you'd have to go about it knowing you'd likely never break through the apathy that pervades most people's lives.

Attached: Circumcision Was Never Your Decision.jpg (3469x1941, 1.55M)

these sick fucks burned off his penis, castrated him, reassigned his gender, and constructed an artificial vagina

Attached: david-reimer.jpg (492x882, 171K)

>ywn get to have a full body orgasm
>your dick head will never be sensitive
>ywn be able to masturbate without lube
Six million wasn't enough.

Attached: 3p.jpg (940x960, 70K)

I restored my foreskin, and that brought back a lot of sensitivity and mechanical gliding.

This is actually very normal. Mine was like that too before I started to have sex. I literally couldnt pull the skin down a centimeter without it feeling like I would tear the skin up.
But once you start having sex and when it becomes more frequent, your skin will become adjusted and its no problem anymore, you can pull it back with ease, no need to cut the skin.

I'm just going to warn you however in case you are a virgin (which I assume that you are), it's going to be super painful when you have sex the first time. You are literally only going to feel pain from your forskin and you are going to have almost zero pleasure. Some of my friends even ripped their forskin and started to bleed A LOT, which ended the sex act right there and then. Be careful so you dont do this. Dont start fucking like a rabbit on your first time.

But yeah, just be patient, the skin will become adjusted once you have sex. And please ignore all the bullshitters on this board as if its the end of the world cause you are virgin when you are 20, I am from Sweden and even a lot of my female friends were virgins up to 20 (and they are good looking). I lost mine when I was 22 to a beautiful german girl when I was backpacking, and once you break the barrier, and make an effort to fix your self esteem issue, they start coming in!

>Dad thought me to wash my dick properly
>Can fully pull back the skin
>Clean and healthy, wash it pretty much every day

Attached: 1532501287588.png (750x416, 176K)

>up to age 8

Your foreskin generally can't be pulled back till towards puberty.. not to mention what kind of developmentally disabled 8 year old gets washed by their parents

threads like these are why I want to cut my dick off

Attached: brain hurty.png (128x128, 13K)

I used to have trouble pulling my foreskin back and it looked like right, but when I stopped having trouble pulling it back it looks more like left now. help

im glad i dont have to do any anything special. slap soap on there, jerk off with it. you eurofags have to play doctor and shit. do you use q-tips?

yeah, the average age of retraction is 10 years old. Your foreskin is fused to your glans until you are at least three years old.

*laughs with normal uncut penis*

HOW DID YOU DO IT user PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME I NEED TO KNOW ILL SUCK YOUR DICK ILL SELL MY SOUL JUST PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER

Here is a good resource: reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/

It took me around two years to get full flaccid coverage using cross taping.

>he needs lube
Can't believe a human can enjoy being so deprived.

The cross taping method huh? I asked about it on Jow Forums once and one guy told me the best possible way was manual tugging. But I guess different methods work for different people? Could you give me a link to the cross taping method? I tried searching the first few pages of the link you gave but didn't find anything about cross taping. To be honest I've never used reddit, maybe that's why I can't find it, derp.
Forgive him, he knows not what the Jews did to him. It's sad to see men not even caring that they've been mutilated due to kikery and lack of people caring about men in western society. Let him suffer I guess.

Here is a guide on cross taping: foreskin.gc.bz/cross_tape.php

Manual tugging is great if you can remember to do it. Some people have had very fast results tugging for one or two minutes every hour. With tape, I could just put it on in the morning, afternoon, and at night, and keep tension on almost 24/7

Oh wow, just pulling the foreskin you have over the tip and taping it there makes cells grow back? I always thought there had to be more tension than that for any results... I'll look more into that, thanks a lot fo the link.

One more question if you don't mind, I already appreciate the help you've given a lot, how exactly do you do the manual method? From my understanding you just grasp onto your foreskin as close to the scar as possible, tug for a second, let it go back in place, tug again, and just keep on doing that for a minute straight; every minute doing a different portion of your skin so it grows evenly. Does that sound right? I know it probably sounds like a stupid question but I really wanna make sure I'm not messing my dick up any more than the butchers did, lol.

Fucking animals doing this to there kids, thank fuck my parents werent retarded savages i would be so mad. Its a wonder none of u have went on a killingspree

>What age did your parents stop washing your penis?
Uncut, my parents neverdid.
I just did it myself when i got old enough to pull the skin all the way back, it was surprisingly clean, i didn't even know what smegma was tho.

I know someone who is getting circumcised at age 23. Not for health reasons, he just wants it. I feel like he might be fucking retarded

I Dont know if this is normal but, when im soft my forskin hides the head as it should, but when Im erect it completely retracts revealing the entire head and not being able to tell that I have forskin. Is that normal?

I don't remember. I guess it was before I started remembering shit all the time, so I guess 4 or 5.
Also, if fembots actually exist and are lurking, have a gif of a cock flexing.

Attached: 62C96200-1D22-47EB-9794-E21B2E6404D7.gif (180x320, 985K)

Yes, so much so you cant tell on some guys, you've probably jacked it to one without knowing hes uncut

Attached: 05ju5s85s1121.jpg (1064x978, 127K)

That means you ahve the big gay.

My foreskin covers most of my dick head when it's erect, but i can pull it waay back and hide it.

I cant remember, probably when I was a toddler. I only exposed the head when I was like 10, never had any problems related. The jews lied to you.

>Oh wow, just pulling the foreskin you have over the tip and taping it there makes cells grow back? I always thought there had to be more tension than that for any results... I'll look more into that, thanks a lot fo the link.
Most of the tension came when I got an erection with the tape on. When it wasn't tight, the tape still helped retain the skin, to train it to stay forward, and to start dekeratinizing your glans and inner foreskin.
>One more question if you don't mind, I already appreciate the help you've given a lot, how exactly do you do the manual method? From my understanding you just grasp onto your foreskin as close to the scar as possible, tug for a second, let it go back in place, tug again, and just keep on doing that for a minute straight; every minute doing a different portion of your skin so it grows evenly. Does that sound right? I know it probably sounds like a stupid question but I really wanna make sure I'm not messing my dick up any more than the butchers did, lol.

There are many different manual methods you can try. Here are a few: restoringforeskin.org/category/public/foreskin-restoration-methods/manual-tugging

A consenting adult should be able to do what they want with their body. Just don't mutilate children.

Thats what its suppose to do jesus christ u guys have no clue whatsoever about anything do you ?

that's a pretty tightly cut dick

Not sure if I truly have a tightly cut dick (haven't done enough research to understand what it actually means) if I'm able to move my shaft skin over the glans. Not to mention, since I am obese (295 lbs; 6'1 tall), my pubic fat pushes the shaft skin forward, when flaccid, making it look like I sort of have foreskin.

Unless you slap their hands away and shame them out of doing it, little boys of any age are amply capable of keeping their dingus clean at bathtime.

This is like a girl asking how to make sure her tits get superclean when showering with her boyfriend.

i've been doing manual tugging right now and it seems like i'm getting decent results. the hardest part for me is it's harder to grip some sides and the cut was already uneven

Thanks a ton, you're a life safer dude. I know I asked to get spoonfed but I really didn't know where to go with my questions lol.

np. feel free to ask on the subreddit if you have any more questions

would you let this roastie circumcise you?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-17_21-53-14.png (1117x1042, 1.09M)

I would get circumcised by her just to let her be able to handle my dick

Attached: 1534240122298.jpg (1210x1600, 171K)

cuck. she's going to cut you tight

Attached: philipines2.jpg (2000x1500, 685K)

I would smuggle a grenade in my butt and take us all to hell.