Anyone have weightlifting/squat shoes? Give recommendations. Which is the best Adidas

Anyone have weightlifting/squat shoes? Give recommendations. Which is the best Adidas

Attached: adidas-leistung-16-ii-shoes-training-running-shoes-unisex-blue-silver-blue-silver-d1df-600.jpg (600x274, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

olympicweightsetreview.com/top-8-best-olympic-lifting-shoes-olympic-weightlifting-shoes-within-budget/
woobiesshoes.com/product-page/gen-3x-black-5-56
twitter.com/AnonBabble

olympicweightsetreview.com/top-8-best-olympic-lifting-shoes-olympic-weightlifting-shoes-within-budget/

>Give recommendations.

Romelos 2.

Adidas Sambas, i'll live and die by them. They're old school, but the flat sole is wide and provides the perfect balance for squat/deadlift.

i have this exact pair - using for half a year now about, i love them. nice wide heel and plenty of stability.

just make sure that the tongue doesnt get all crumple-fucked when you lace it in. great shoe.

Attached: 1466723164528.jpg (625x417, 128K)

Now that is one well balanced floof, as all things should be.

Why can I never find adipowers anywhere?

>not just taking your shoes off
What are you afraid of?

They're discontinued

Romaleos 3

Comfortable, raised heel perfect for helping with my shit tier ankles. Would recommend.

just buy MORE MILE for £30.00
best buy for sure

>weightlifting

i recently bought the pic related powerlifting 4s. stability and grip are excellent, but i personally feel i need a little bit higher heels

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-113313_Gallery.jpg (1440x2560, 2.86M)

Using power perfect 2.0, like them quite a bit. My foot is quite wide so had trouble with other shoes in the shops near me. (Denmark, so not a big selection.)

are metcon 4's any good?

If you're willing to spend 200$ for the quality that comes with 200$, find a pair of Adipowers of Romelo 2s. If you just want to get into a raised heel to see how you like it, then you can get pretty much whatever you want. Power lift 2, 3, 3.1, 4, do-wins, power perfects, rome3s, whatever. Took me a year to find a pair of white adipowers in my common size, so good luck.

Attached: images (7).jpg (225x225, 8K)

I would have got the Nikes but they converged so I am not buying their shit again.

I have Adidas Powerlift 4, they’re comfy and I feel stable in them. Weren’t too pricey ($140 aud). They’re my first pair of weightlifting shoes and I barely lift though, so take that with a grain of salt.

woobiesshoes.com/product-page/gen-3x-black-5-56

I wear these because squatting or deadlifting with a heel isn’t good.

If I don't want to spend money Chucks right? Anything else?

>I wear these because squatting or deadlifting with a heel isn’t good.

Attached: xNBQyu1.png (620x581, 16K)

I recently copped some legacy lifters and they are superb. Super comfy and the heel is raised enough to help my shit left ankle

I use these. Reebok Legacy Lifter.
Pretty good in my opinion.

Attached: reebok-men-s-legacy-lifter-cross-trainer-shoe-white-black-pewter-10-m-us-mens-white-black-pewter-811 (600x278, 15K)

How are these?

Attached: 1494533979148[1].jpg (493x335, 20K)

Perfect