What would you do if a boy asked you out?

What would you do if a boy asked you out?

Attached: 1542490184722.gif (728x720, 550K)

Rightfully act disgusted and tell them to get out of my sight.

friendzone but still go on a platonic pity date

It has happened and I just tell then that I am not gay.

Tell him to fuck off. Then I'd ask him if I'm cute by gay standards.

Yes I know this thread is not for me.

Attached: miss me with that shit nigga.jpg (623x359, 21K)

If he were really cute and boyish/twinkish looking like a tiny handful of boys post hs I've seen/met then I'd would probably get really bad butterflies in my stomach and be short of breath and mumble out an acceptance.

I'd probably say yes if he cute and short

Attached: 1511922666022.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

It happened to me about a year ago, I politely but awkwardly turned him down.
That was the first and only time anytime showed interest in me.

I would think he was making fun of me with his douchy friends snickering somewhere.

pppppfff This happened to me last week. You guys are actually like me

Do you regret not going along with him?

I guess I would be getting ready to go on a date then

Attached: 1523058277161.jpg (582x582, 46K)

Not really, I'm not into guys. I wasn't offended or anything though.

H-Hi

So umm I think you're an amazing guy and everything and I kinda want to know... would you like to g-go out sometime soon?

Attached: twiddd.gif (640x336, 1.87M)

When I was 20 a cute co-worker boy showed interest in me and I didn't really act on it or anything. I didn't think he was very attractive. Then shortly thereafter he was fired and I didn't get his contact. I regret not just going out with him every god damn day. Now I'm 23 and still a miserable virgin.

Okay I realize I contradicted myself a bit. I didn't think he was very cute at the time but honestly he was kinda cute looking back.

I would maybe say yes, depending on the boy. If we had some common interests and got along well, and if he were somewhat attractive. I wouldn't date anyone I wouldn't want to be friends with, so his personality and how he treats himself, me, and others is really important. I wouldn't date anyone I didn't know too well, either, so I'd have to get to know him better before I said anything.

It happened to me once before, I told him I was straight and wasn't interested.
Apparently gay people don't understand what that means because he doubled down on hitting on me and started send me tons of nudes.
After I blocked him an army of his fag friends came after telling me how suicidal he was and shit and I was like, I'm straight. I'm not interested.
They still didn't understand this alien concept so I just got a new phone number and deleted my Facebook account.
Faggots, not even once.

y-you think I'm amazing?
*blushes*

Attached: ChakuroGif5.gif (250x265, 829K)

Well, of course I do! I like you user, a-a lot

So how about it?

Attached: 17543899864.gif (540x603, 188K)

What if he's just short? Asking for a friend.

>date
>make him my bf
>let him use my twink body
>marry
>let him cum in my boipuss
>make a family
>become home-boi

Attached: 42344234.png (225x225, 10K)

depends on how cute he was and if he has good taste in manga

pls live in kansas

I'd call bullshit. Either someone put him up to it, or his life is being threatened.

Attached: 1436906075031.gif (320x167, 1.74M)

Is there any way to go about asking out quiet girls without them thinking this?

What if he mainly just watches anime but really likes gundam

>Nordic
no, sorry user
Orginali

Attached: 641.gif (320x179, 1.29M)

I don't think I am gay, but I would say yes for sure. I'm so desperate for the comfort of a warm body in my bed at night, a partner to talk with, something to look forwards to when I come home from work at night. Anything. God I don't want to be alone any more.

Attached: screams.gif (264x320, 929K)

I think gunpla is really cool and have a few but I've only really watched build fighters
I'm definitely a manga boy, so comfy

The quiet girl isnt thinking this, user. She's thinking you're disgusting.

;_;
For what it's worth I'm a sub twink too but I'm only into twinks

I'd just roll with it. A date's a date.

Do what most girls do and seem pleased then ghost their ass for no apparent reason

id say yes on impulse but then after thinking about it regret it. and not have the guts to call him. and feel like a piece of shit for standing him up. then later convince my self that there was nothing i could do about it, and really im the victim, he should have know i was strait.

I don't think she thinks that. She's tried talking to me before. People keep talking over her, though. She was absent from school today so I'm going to ask her if she was sick tomorrow.

Say no, my heart only goes to Edward Elric.

Attached: __edward_elric_conqueror_of_shambala_and_etc_drawn_by_korikorikori__sample-e3dc10722f0e7486d04f8a6f8 (850x854, 144K)

And law school

You will make someone happy user !

Attached: u are okay.png (220x184, 3K)

"God hates fags"
respectfully of course.

Attached: 32522222.jpg (236x261, 12K)

punch him right in the face

Just decline and tell him that i'm not gay, I dunno why everyone here wants to punch someone in the nose.

Tell him I'm straight, if it's sexual in nature. If he just wants to hang out, I guess that's fine, though.

Their fragile masculinity cannot be even slightly tested