Working as a bouncer now

>Working as a bouncer now
>Supervisor put me on the front door of the club, first gig
>Notice when I'm working confidence level goes 1000x, i care about nothing but money and to keep the place a safe environment
>A group of 10 guys, muscular as fuck, i won't budge, or act scared in the slightest, I'll tell them to come back another time since they aren't suited for this place
>Have guys double my size, tell me I've got crazy mad confidence and can carry myself
>Everyone calls me boss
>Once night finishes
>Half the guys in a 800 people venue come out, give me handshakes, and call me boss and that they will see me next week
>Know who sells drugs inside, friends with them
>That guy who can box and has been boxing for 15 years, and knocked out various people outside, friends with him
>Friends with people now who are heavily connected and rock up with 70 guys who'll snap your neck if you started something
>Have a guy starting shit at the front door, regulars come up to me " Want me to take him in the alleyway and beat his fucking brains out?"

Is being a bouncer one of the best things to open up your social circle?

Attached: 4324.jpg (620x375, 147K)

Shit happens, although since I've mingled with a lot of the guys. I've notice lots of people coming to the club and some soft regulars are scared of me. I don't want people to get scared of me, I'm a friendly guy.

Yes, sometimes they flirt, but a lot of the time they make small remarks
>Get asked how i am by a girl at the front door
>"Beautiful, great ya know!
>Yes, yes, yes you are beautiful *Licks her lips*

Shit like that, otherwise lots of girls seem nervous around me / shy, unless i compliment them or initiate first.

Sounds like a good life for a low class moron.

>*flips meat patty*
>yeah nah, bouncer is some low class scum type stuff, wouldn't lower myself down like that
>*sprays canola oil*

Doesn't matter cuz this whole post is a larp.

nice blog

>Larp
>Cuz

I have no problems showing my security license, also the way you spell and structure sentences. It shows me one big thing about you and that is, you're a fucking nigger.

yep this is definitely a LARP

Sure, if you think so. Nigger.

>fit autists can successfully integrate with normies
lol nice larp

you let nigs in??

>security license
You need a license to sit by at a bar and push drunk manlets out for slapping girls on the ass? This has to be some cuck euro country lmao

No, there have been nights where we had 1000 patrons. And not a single nigger. I'll let in Indians before i let in niggers. I was told while ago before i even started, front door is mine i let in who i want and reject who i want for whatever reason. Use discretion.

it sounds like a good life in general tbqh. What is better to you?

I strength train only on grip and do cardio, light weight routines and stretching, lots of stretching for everything else. Like seriously, my grip is insane. I practice a martial art I devise myself that focuses on grappling with a contortionist flavor. I call it the Way of the Bent Claw. I am capable of dislocating my own joints to get out of pretty much any hold, and my style hinges on my ability to grip a part of my opponent. Basically, if any part of you is reachable by my hand and can be grabbed, you're done. I am capable of breaking a man's radius and ulna just by squeezing his arm, even through layers of muscle and fat.If I can reach your neck, I can crush your larynx like it was a grape in one hand. I've dislocated a man's jaw by squeezing his cheeks. Even if I can't do that I can very easily rip though skin with my nails (which I sharpen), and reach into your flesh with my hands and pull out organs you you were made of jello, and I've studied enough anatomy to know exactly where to grab. Traditional wrestling hold do not work against me due to my Houdini level contortion and flexibility, and anyone who tries to hold me will son find themselves unable to do so as their tendons have been ripped from their limbs.
My current goal is to kill a bear with me bear hands, but animals fear me instinctively so whenever I encounter a bear in the woods they run away.

I bar tended a little gambling hall. Served rival bangers playing slots and drinking in the same room. Just keep to themselves. Btw, gangsters tip.

I'm not reading all that babble.

One of the most cucked parts of being a bouncer is your basically counting down the days until you piss off some deranged loser who has a gun

Girls are split on bouncers in general, some genuinely think the pitiful authority you hold is sexy but a lot will suck up just so next time they can pull Stacy moves next time and cut the line. It does give you a forced opening/interaction with them so if you are charismatic they tend to like you. The unfortunate reality is that most chicks going to bars and flirting with the bouncers are drunks or skanks or drunk skanks

It’s a good job if you’re in college trying to pay the bills, or if you have little educational/vocational certs. You can quickly make your way up the ladder because most bars have a lot of employee turnover, and also you tend to run into a lot of random opportunities

t. was also a bouncer

im white actually

based

I wish i could say the club name on here, but every night when I'm working inside the club is basically 95% white.

>reality is that most chicks going to bars and flirting with the bouncers are drunks or skanks or drunk skanks

and what the fuck is the problem with that? jeez you fucking cuck.

Listen if you like fucking drunks and skanks and drunk skanks, go for it man. I certainly did. I never said they’re not hot even, just that they’re drunk skanks lol

What city do you work in? I was a bouncer in New Orleans, can’t exactly get away with barring nigs from entry lol

I don't want to say, but i live in outside of the US.

LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?

Where the fuck city do you work in that has a 800+ person nightclub, because it isnt SD, LA, SF, LV, seoul, Busan, tokyo, singapore, manila, NYC, Florida, dallas, atlanta, Dubai, etc etc.... not even fucking close to that size. I've never seen a nightclub with even half that many people, and I have been to a LOT.

Actually not one country in asia, the middle east, north america, or western Europe has a venue that large.

>Know who sells drugs inside, friends with them
You need Jesus

simbabwe?

Pretty sure heaven is that big.

IS IT HEAVEN OP?

You think youre tough but youre a bitch to the law and youd drop dead when shot with a gun
Because some druggie licks your ass and calls you boss doesnt make you a leader or respected

>checks portfolio
>sips
Yup, feels good not to be a low urban thug feeling proud about being connected to criminals and other lowlifes

tl;dr working as a bouncer at a gaybar gives you regular sex

It's Prague

>not having an education

Oh dear, have fun working as a bouncer into your 60s and getting laughed at every night

Even fucking Bristol has night clubs with three floors that can fit at least 600 when full, I straight don't believe none of these places have ones bigger.

Lots of angry losers itt.

Oh dear, have fun working as a bouncer into your 60s and getting laughed at every night

Did you op? That's great. Good job.

I've thought about being a bouncer when I get out of the military. Problem is I'm only 6'0" and am only "big" by normie standards and have no fighting experience whatsoever. All the bouncers I've seen are usually at least 6'3" and lean as fuck. Granted I doubt half of them know how to fight either and just use size and numbers but still.

Security licence....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Absolutely seething.

Yeah, I've also thought about becoming a bouncer to stop being a reserved cuck. Seems pretty based

cringe