Im ugly

Im ugly.
And im convinced that ill never find love.
Im 20 and still a virgin and never had a boyfriend. Im not fat, my skin is clear, and I dress well. But I still got a hideous face and I cant do anything about it. Makeup doesnt work, im still ugly.
Boys never flirt with me and always talk to my friends instead.
I get so envious, and it actually hurts me because i know life would be easier if I was pretty. Once, I got rejected by a guy and hes obese. It gets to a point where I cry everytime i see myself in the mirror and my heart ache when I see couple because I know ill never have someone. No one is interested in me. No one will ever whisper in my ear i love you. No one will ever touch me or try to make me feel good.
At this point im ready to be someones sex toy.
Ill post my discord if anyone is ready to not care about my face.
I will be the one to pay if we meet. I wont say no to sex. There is no chance for me to cheat.
All i ask is affection and a bit of love, I dont care if you just pretend. As long as I believe its true I dont care.

and I was born a female

Attached: 406857E7-B6B9-45B0-B0EA-01FDA83B871A.jpg (564x676, 64K)

Not interested but get ready for a sea of replies and doubt that your a dude

This is the most retarded b8 thread Ive seen in years.

Congrats

I'll be your BF, I'm 25, virgin and ugly as well, is that fine?

you may be a dude or a girl but one thing is certain= you're fucking retarded. if you have a mental breakdown every time you look at the mirror, just don't look at it anymore. it worked for me, and the rest of us just suck it up and are not pussys about it. accept it, and move on.

Attached: 1547609131173.gif (500x374, 494K)

you dont want this old fogey, pick me, im 20 as well

I was here first, literally and figuratively, go on to the next fembot thread.

Post your face
originininallo commento

If you're up to it, I have Skype and Kik. I know that we probably won't end up meeting but I'm here to talk for as long as you need me to

Post your discord, Id love a fuck toy. Your face doesnt matter to me as long as youre willing and kinky.

I'd fuck you, if you think you are too bad put a wrestler mask on and id fuck you till youre unconscious baby

post your face I have an ugly bitch fetish, bonus points for body

Thats too logical user

I'm going to add her when she posts then pretend to be one of you. But I am older still and picky so it'll only be to foil you both and to prolong the suffering of OP.

ok so, where's that discord?

You def have a dick

Add me bitch
kostyan#0868
lets vc will see if ur a womyn

=oh really i am guessing you not trying hard enough or

Attached: 1547513453317.jpg (637x531, 45K)

Obvious bait but I wish it was real

Post face with timestamp

Post face with timestamp and you will likely get someone

if you're really a female and you really are ugly even with makeup, try mewing. my guess is you have a weak jawline/cheekbones and you're a mouthbreather, making you seemingly irreparably ugly.

What's your time zone? It's hard to get to know someone if they're 10 hours ahead

okay, send me discord then
[email protected]