Mfw another 6 months and I'll be passable

>mfw another 6 months and I'll be passable

Attached: 1547603463961.jpg (622x647, 75K)

mfw you actually believe that

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

post proof (ie: your ass) now

well at least post proof not pics of anime girls you think you look like

Oh you poor delusional faggot

Attached: 1547406720425.jpg (590x350, 25K)

>mfw next year you'll kill yourself because you regret your decision

lmao

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Asobi Asobase - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.57_[2018.07.22_09.20.52].png (760x716, 471K)

That's great and all, but post your fucking llegs.

Attached: 1456027792702.png (920x888, 589K)

I wish that were me, but I'm going to try to stay a man as long as I can stand it because I have a decent beard that makes me feel good

Go for it but deep down you will NEVER be a true woman.

no fixing your male bone structure, you mutilated sterile faggot.

Attached: 1546960050507.png (510x780, 192K)

Stay motivated user, you'll make it

Attached: transition.jpg (2048x2048, 369K)

More tranny motivation

Attached: Taftaj Transition.png (1548x758, 1.76M)

I would love and cherish her and fuck her mouth until she suffocates

That is so obviously a guy. How do you not see this?

That's cruel, cute traps are for gentle loving, not abusing

>grow out hair
>get implants
>learn to put on makeup
>learn flattering angles
still not a woman though

Oh, did it grow a uterus?

This woman passes and she's in her 30s

Attached: transition 2.jpg (1132x701, 122K)

I'm not him, but after 28 years of celibacy, I'm happy being able to hold someone soft in my arms.
No homo.

Attached: 1393549762380.jpg (183x275, 14K)

lmao yeah look at the resemblance

Attached: eaugh.jpg (313x161, 4K)

>wanting to reproduce in this world
>caring about having children
Literally why

>tfw no tranny discord gf

>t. Benjamin Franklin

So he's one of the 0.5% of trannies who can pass in their 30s?
Most can't even pass in their 20s

wew he was practically a cute girl before he even started

kys discord tr*nny

Attached: trap_harem_2.jpg (1164x873, 206K)

See this is the kinda shit that these delusional trannies don't get. The collarbones. The goddamn collarbones. Even the most passing traps still have male collarbones because they can't magically change their bone structure.

Womens collarbones are always smaller and less potruding than males. No amount of hormones is going to give you female bone structure. You're male on the inside, stop defying nature you fucking retards

Attached: 30e57b344aab75e2b308ca71c2cedfd7.jpg (540x540, 31K)

>Most can't even pass in their 20s
That's cause they're stupid enough to transition when they're big masculine dudes to begin with. I'm a tranny and even I believe that you should only transition if you know you'll pass. I objectively looked at my body to evaluate whether I'd pass before I decided to actually transition. If I had a manly body and face I would've never transitioned.

You shouldn't have transitioned in the first place. You're suffering from mental illness and some day you're gonna look down at your body and regret the shit you did to it and you're gonna end up killing yourself like all the other trannies...

I was a faggy, feminine looking guy before I transitioned. My bodily features made me objectively a failed man (tiny frame, small hands feet, androgynous face, short, no manly features, tiny dick), yet those things let me look like a girl
>inb4 hurr chromosones
I'm much happier living as a girl and don't see any reason I'd regret it. People really do treat you better when they see you as a girl rather than a feminine boy

And how would you feel about having a twink bf

and in another 10 years you'll be yelling about being misgendered at gamespot. while women age like milk, transwomen rely almost entirely on enhancement techniques that age nullifies completely. have you ever seen an old trans person? it's horrific.

Not really into twinks desu, I normally date femboys or women

>have you ever seen an old trans person? it's horrific.
That's cause they all transitioned at an old age, if you transition at 18 and pass extremely well then you'll still pass at 40.

What if a twink could be fenboyish

nope, that's a misnomer trans people spread to rush people into a decision when they're not of age or sound mind to make it. you can't fight genetics, and you can't hide your bone structure, voice, gait, or any other feature that is used to distinguish gender. you'll always be a pig in lipstick.

Somebody post surgery and dilation pics

trannies are so gross desu

Yeah I'd be okay with that, as long as they're somewhat feminine in their aesthetic and mannerisms

This is you in 6 months

Attached: Ugly Tranny.jpg (640x480, 33K)

And what would you think of said femboy sucking your transclitty?

And another 6 years after that you'll wish you were dead, hon

I normally prefer sucking dick to having mine sucked desu, I'm not against using my dick but it's not my preferred method of sexual intercourse

i don't judge you trannies for wanting to be something other than yourself, or thinking that being a woman would be easier than being a man (it is), but it's all a coping mechanism that you use to run from the truth. you wish you were admired and adored for simply existing, as you view women to be. you want to be put on a pedestal, lauded over and praised as a hero, something impossible for men in today's society as the only heroes we have are victims. it's natural to want adoration, but wishing to be the biggest victim of all is simply bad for your wellbeing. don't place any value in how people perceive you. let go of the fact that nobody cares about you and your struggles. none of it matters, and nobody will remember you either way. you'll never be happy in your skin. you'll age and decay and none of it will matter. you're obsessed with how people view you, and the only way to be happy with who you are is to stop caring.

I don't want to be a stupid doll that people fuss over, it's hard to explain to a cis person what gender dysphoria feels like but it's literal hell

you want to be something other than yourself. maybe someone whose external version of themselves matches them on the inside. but it's a never-ending pursuit for perfection, in the end it's all pointless materialism. also don't refer to normal people as cis, you're mentally ill. call me neuro-typical if you must.

I don't hate transexual people or the idea of gender dysphoria. But I feel like the current procedures available for people with these conditions are so primitive and cruel, that it should be considered a crime to recommend them over therapy or alternative treatments.
I feel like this whole HRT and gender reassignment thing is just one big cash grab, like continuing cancer treatments with no chance of success on terminal patients or keeping permanently vegative people on life support.
I think we'll look back on the current treatments when we finally develop a way for the people suffering from gender dysphoria to really become the people they feel that they are, the same we look at the doctors who used to lobotomize asylum patients a hundred years ago.
I hope you guys get to live to see that day and no longer have to live a very expensive, very visible lie and face constant discrimination every day just to be who you feel you should have been born as.

>bullying me
Nup. I'm going to finish my last year of school marry my bf and get a greencard to Merica :). I'm not removing my cute penis.

Attached: 1-01.jpg (311x573, 54K)

HRT isn't cruel, but I agree that the way they recommend trans people to get surgery is horrific. I'm lucky enough to pass very well without surgery so I didn't really think much about FFS (facial feminization surgery), but the SRS surgery is barbaric. I'd love to have been born with a vagina and uterus but I'd never consider surgery given how basic the current medical technology is. I get what you're saying about the medical industry exploiting peoples pain but HRT gives great benefits to trans people and the drawbacks are minimal if done properly.

>I'm not removing my cute penis
Absolutely based

I see you're a man of culture as well.
It's all a trick of the camera indeed.

Attached: 1541684042217.jpg (597x592, 46K)

>still not a woman
I look, act, sound, am seen as a woman and get treated like one. Even if I'm not biologically female I still get the female treatment

I would say "don't do this to yourself" but honestly i don't care anymore.
Cuteboys should be abused as the cumrags they are till they get too old and kill themselves.

I have to ask you this. Is living with gender dysphoria really that unbearable youd risk how society views you just to feel like youre a woman? I mean, alot of people say that theyre okay with trans folk, but at the end of the day most people are still uncomfortable by them and even hate and Ostracize them. Is going into hormones and larping as a woman worth it with how shitty society will view you? In the end of the day youre still not biologically a girl and still have a Penis. Just had to ask, always wondered if dysphoria really feels that shitty that youd basically become hated by most people just to get rid of it.

I know that it gives a lot of comfort to those that take it, but it also makes them a very visible target to the people that don't agree with their life choices.
That's the hard part, you can't really hide that you're transitioning, like other people can hide their problems.
Two dear friends of mine took their own lives just because everyone started treating them differently during their transitions and made them feel completely alienated and it just hurts to think about how much suffering a person must go through to really give in to those thoughts.
The vulnerabilities it brings out just aren't worth it.
No offense to anybody on treatment that is going well, I really don't want to harm anybody's opinion of themselves. These are just my dumb incel opinions.

Yeah, I was so miserable I genuinely didn't give a shit how other people perceive me and living in a liberal part of Australia made it easier. Most people are uncomfortable with the stereotypical image of a transgender person but once they get to know you they start to get over their preconceived notions of what a trans person is like. Gender dysphoria is like being trapped inside a physical embodiment of hell, you hate everything masculine about your body, how you're perceived, how you act and it tears you up inside.

>That's the hard part, you can't really hide that you're transitioning, like other people can hide their problems.
True, I started transitioning in my first year of university so it's not like anyone knew I was transitioning because they'd only known me as an already feminine, girly looking guy. I only socially transitioned after a year on hormones and even then I pass well so not many people noticed. Most people have got enough things to think about that even if the realise you're trans, they'll stop thinking about it in two minutes.

Well good for you user, its good that youre finally comfortable with yourself. No offense but you seem like one of the cooler trannies, ive met a few really cool ones but they were Ftm. Most of the Ftm ones Ive met irl and online were just a bit...odd.

what do you think of those who found no happiness while being male, but are very happy when larping as women? im not talking about full on complete transition, but of those who "take up" being a woman semi full-time not because of gender dysphoria, but because it just makes them happy?

>mfw another five years and you will no longer be passable

Attached: 14645348656574.png (750x828, 798K)

Thats still considered dyshoria

Wait do you mean crossdressers doing stuff IRL or people just pretending to be women on the internet? It seems kinda odd but if it makes them happy it doesn't bother me. It just pisses me off when they do their stuff in public cause they make all trans people look like sissy fetishists

Some years ago i went through a phase of some really crushing dysphoria, i would cry every night knowing i would never be a girl, no matter how hard i tried and no boy would ever love me, i felt like a freak, my nature was one and my body another.
I just came to accept i have a maly body and i can't change that, but it took me some years, i don't need to physically look the way i feel.
I try to be manly in respect for my body, but i can't help to have a girly personality, so i just keep quiet most of the time so no one ever finds out i'm a serious-faced dude with a girly heart.

oh wow i didnt know. maybe i should really look into this stuff. i had never even considered the possibility that i could have gender dysphoria.

i mean irl. i understand that you'd be (rightfully imo) upset at any given sissy if you were to run into him and he was dressed like a bimbo with a plug up his ass, walking in 8 inch heels and made up like a drag queen, etc, because it would be obvious that he's only doing it for some sort of superficial sexual thrill, but the type of person i'm talking about would do their best to pass and hopefully keep a low profile. would only be doing that because acting and thinking like a girl, whatever that means, makes him happy. there would also be some sexual rush in doing this, but "being" a woman would legit be a blissful experience on it's own. makes him feel happy.

obvs talking about myself here. it's not like i hate being a man, but that feeling like a girl feels very good on it's own. feels very peaceful. i think the only time i felt this content with life was when i "fell in love" (maybe) with a girl back in hs. not that it matters but it never got reciprocated.

I wasnt fucking joking about the legs. Post your legs.

Man I would smash that

Honestly if you do but youre okay with being a man dont take trannies advice of transitioning and all that shit. I personally believe that should be an option for people with hardcore dysphoria and you dont seem to have that.

>but youre okay with being a man
well im a 23 yo KHHV, so i don't know about that. i don't mind being male and enjoy some of the things that come with, but all i've known is pain as a result of failed, or rather non-existant, relationships. no wonder so many young men are transitioning nowadays... i think i get it now. i don't know what life would be like if i were to transition, but it most definitely seems much more promising in the happiness department.

You can just become gay and date cute boys or traps.
I plan on doing that, i'm manly and in no way bottom, that's what traps like.

>i'm manly and in no way bottom
i wouldve said the same a couple of years ago, but ever since then it's like a femininity switch has been flipped in my brain and now i understand what women feel like, sexually. where i wouldve been absolutely disgusted at the mere thought of being submissive or, even worse, a bottom, now i can feel how exciting and blissful it would be to be completely sexually subservient with a man. how i would absolutely love to... you know. do very girly things that a real man would never even dream of. this side of me feels a thousand times better than what it feels like to be manly and to want to fuck a woman. it doesn't even compare.

oh how things have changed. it's not even just sexual; just feeling like a girl in my everyday life is enough for me to feel completely happy and serene. i mentioned this in another thread, but being and thinking girly (non-sexual things) makes my heart feel warm and fuzzy inside.

i don't think there's any possibility that i'm just going to forget about these feelings. i wouldn't even want to do that desu, these emotions are making me the happiest i've been in in years.

Attached: 1453864543294.jpg (750x740, 75K)

Show snol peen pl0x

You are seen as a weird tranny. And that's exactly how you will be treated. Not like a woman and not like a man. You will be an unaccepted misfit.
Say goodbye to friends and family. You choose your fate. Choose wisely.

Attached: 1546852408683.jpg (1484x1776, 457K)

>have you ever seen an old trans person?
no

Attached: 1509498400049.png (1035x524, 220K)

How did his eyes become bigger?

But did you chop off your dick?

Then you are just a faggot that dress up as a girl?

No, I'd never get SRS

HRT causes the redistribution of fat in the face, making trans womens eyes look bigger as if they were cis women.

>not being passable with just make up and long hair
Lmaoing @ you
In hindsight being a manlet with a childish face helped

Lol

Attached: 1547538794174.png (498x710, 290K)

Same, I feel sorry for all the trannies who have the body of a rugby player and a Chad face and expect to pass. If you don't look kinda like a girl or androgynous before you transition why would hormones and surgery change that

tfw none of this will ever be me and im destined to be a hon

Attached: 1541640100981.png (921x601, 458K)

lol try not to kill yourself when you find out you'll still look like an ugly dude by that time, delusional freak