Is it easier to go from obese to Jow Forums or skelly to Jow Forums?

>Is it easier to go from obese to Jow Forums or skelly to Jow Forums?

Attached: raising_hand.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Skelly to Jow Forums is easier desu

Skelly to fit
Obeasts have insane muscular atrophy, barely being able to stand (granted, that's standing with the weight of 300-500lbs on your back) for very long, let alone walk around, plus they have to lose crazy fat to be able to look fit at all, even if they manage to get strong
At least skellys, weak as they may be, aren't literally disabled

I don't mean THAT obese. I mean like typical fat American obese

I guess a better question is, who has it easier?
5'8'' 240 lbs fatty

or

5'8' 110 lbs skelly

Skelly to fit obviously, You stop being a fat fuck and fast until you get down to a lean weight until you can't burn any more body fat. Then you eat every other day low carb with lots of protein and gain muscle.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 22K)

The best transformations I've seen are skeletons turning into muscle men. If you're fat you can make all the gains you want but you'll look like shit since they're coated in adipose tissue. Always cut before you bulk up boys.

skelly to Jow Forums takes like 3 months lmao

being a fat fuck takes years to get rid of even when exercising daily and eating right

>not losing nearly 80lbs in 3 months by fasting

Yea take this L, If you want to be lose fat. Don't fuckin eat it's that simple.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Fasting is a meme you dips

then how did I lose 80 pounds in 3 months

aids probably

Also the saggy skin is very not fit

most retarded post of the day right here

Skelly to fit.
I have struggle to lose weight so bad, on my middle school era I was the fattest of the class , I am 26 and am the "buff from the group " but I would consider myself fat built on Jow Forums standarts.

>been skelly guy entire life
>now 27, 5'9" 135 lbs but still have no abs, body like a teenage boy with little body hair as well
>never been to a gym in my life due to utter humiliation of weakness and exposing that weakness to all, as well as lifelong severe depression from being a loser

anyone know thjis feel

I actually dropped 23 kg in 2 months and will lose my remaining 18 kg in 2 months to go to my goal weight.
Losing a lot of weight is not easy when you begin as a fat fuck

Is not that hard* i meant

Yes but you need to overcome your fear. Truth is, while you might feel like a tard when you're a grown man and some 17 year old zoomer is further along than you are, you're improving yourself and by working out. Nobody's going to shame you for trying to live a better life.
t. 5'11 manlet and 130 lbs

Attached: 1496862819328.jpg (1389x1732, 143K)

my first and only time in the gym was my freshman year of college. dorm roommate asked me to go with him, i didnt want to, he pleaded for me to go with him so i went. obviously very weak, didnt know what i was doing. then after we got back to the dorm he made fun of me to neighbors about how weak i was. never went back

of course i hate how skinny and weak i am but the massive mental problems i have from lifelong severe depression i cant over come them

pic related

Attached: IMG_1880.jpg (2448x3264, 544K)

5’8 240 fatty anyday. Smelly man has all of the optimal nutrition available yet clearly has a defiance in either mental or physical ability to utilize his bodies full potential. Fatty is just a lazy piece of shit and a result of a degenerate society. Easy fix.

is this copypasta? or are you actually this much of a bitch

not a copypasta... well the thing with the gym resulted in not going back during college

Yes, you should start with bodyweight exercise and lifting weights at home, theres literally no excuse to not start right now. I've been doing this for 2 months now, used to not even be able to do 1 pushup and now I can do 18 consecutively. Plus due to the low BF I already have a six pack and lots of visible muscle growth. Give it 100% and you could be a twink in 3-6 months.

My trip:

>cross obesity line
>lose weight
>get skinnyfat
>start lifting
>[depression]
>get fat again
>2 years pass
>start lifting again
>getting chubbystrong
>accepting slow weight loss as a long-term plant

I hope I can make it but I have several months ahead of me.

Here’s some advice for you. Get over yourself. Stop being a little bitch.

>Be skelly
>182 cm and 50kg(110lb)
>always tired
>can barely bench the bar when started
>start drinking beer
>gain weight to 65kg
>feels good man
>now I just train and eat 62 kg
>can almost deadlift my own weight now

Beer litteraly made me escape super skelly mode since I did not eat enough calories and feelt like shit all the time. Still a long way to go but future looks bright