WOMEN OUT

IM SICK OF THIS! Why the fuck couldnt you cunts jyst leave us alone! We built a goof thing here and you had to come in here and ruin it. Just like you ruined out lives and our hobbies by rejecting us and ivnading or spaces!

FUCK OFF! R9K IS NOT FOR WOMEN. WE HATE WOMEN. WOMEN ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. FEMALES CANNOT BE LONELY! YOU ARE ALONE BECAUSE YOU CHASED CHAD AND GOT REJECTED INSTEAD OF SETTLING FOR ONE OF THE 50 BETAS WHO ORBITED YOU. THATS YOUR FAULT!

Not a single cunt lurking this board would ever sleep with a robot even it meant the difference between him shooting a school or not. You, like every other female on the planet where brainwashed with a sense of bullshit entitlement. And that entitlement disqualifies you from robothood.

I hate women so goddamn much, they are worse than niggers or commies or muslims. Seriously all women need to be raped then burned alive. GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD AND GO BACK TO LOLCOW AN CRYSTAL CAFE AND STAY THERE!

R9K IS NOT A GUTTER FOR WASHED UP UGLY SOC WHORES.

Attached: 1543807411842.jpg (3264x2448, 568K)

It's this nasty mindset that lead little Tahlia to kill herself

those are some nice cow tits mane

Exacrtly. Thats all a women eneds to live life one ays mode yet they come here whinging that they cant 'find an emotional connectionb' FUCK YOUR EMOTIONAL CONNECTION CUNTS. You can litteraly go and show your cow titties and get a free ride and you want to come on r9k and complain about 'muh lonleniess'

Attached: 1546880667519.jpg (705x957, 127K)

where do you live? ill give you a handjob if you visit me in new york. drop some contact

fembots were here before you were conceived, and if you think school shootings are bad you don't deserve to be here

ROASTIES OUT OUT

Attached: 1546166698498.jpg (604x453, 45K)

moo moo

I want a cowtit wife

kek, calling them fembots you don't belong.

Attached: 1546257122114.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

>talks about how he hates washed up whores
>posts a whore
This is bait, correct?

>women cannot accept that men only care about how big their ass and tits are
>muh emotional connection
fucking lol

this post is really incel but makes some good points.
I think a lot of robots have accepted that women aren't going to be interested in them anymore - and so they've flocked here to wallow in their despair. The least they could do is leave us the fuck alone.

Attached: 1372446060223.jpg (344x517, 40K)

gamer fembot NEET girls??????
> tfw stinky femcel toes in my mouth

epic win

>Hurr durr the females only go after chads why can't they just settle for a nice guy there's like 50 of them orbiting her she cant possibly claim to be lonely

Stop being such a fucking manlet user. Stop blaming other people for your misfortune. I honestly don't know any women who find emotional retardation attractive, or vice versa.

Fuck off queer.
I was born in 1989 you stupid millennial cuck. I was on MSN messenger when you were swimming in your dads nuts.
It goes replies didnt it? Not my fauly you fish brained faggots only respond to sexual stimuli. Probably the same reason you donate to whores patreons
>this post is really incel but makes some good points.
Where do you think you are m8?

last time I checked this wasn't really an incel board. Only became this way when leddit closed down its incel-related shit and y'all flocked here. Not that I disagree on a lot of the stuff you say, because I don't.

ITT: white nigger who has failed at life throws the dummy out of the pram because he's also failed on imageboard.

you're totally wrong chieftain

>last time I checked this wasn't really an incel board

When was that? Because Ive been here since 2008 and its always been the incel board. You were in year 3 in 2008.

women were on this shitty board before you incel losers were ever on it lmao

Attached: 1547172306698.jpg (750x710, 66K)

Yes, I'm tired of women. Everywhere they've come they ruin it.

There was a Church group just with young men. Later women started coming in and caused a war within. DAMN YOU

Quit spamming these threads, we get it. You were meant to breed out of the gene pool, you don't even have a good reply, you'll be gone in about 5 years.

Attached: 1546900540203.png (640x750, 650K)

>bitches about something related to girls
>gets called manlet
whut?