Is it illegal to pay a 14 year old girl to sleep with me? I don't mean sex...

Is it illegal to pay a 14 year old girl to sleep with me? I don't mean sex, I mean just sleep in my bed and cuddle with me all night so the loneliness goes away.

Attached: 1510295050643.jpg (648x906, 413K)

It's probably not illegal as long as you just lay next to her and she's ok with it, but that's really disturbing user. Why can't you cuddle with an adult?

Do you really want to sleep with a girl that would take money for it?

No but nobody will believe you in court.

Well the girl I have in mind has already agreed and she smells really nice.

Yes.

tfw underage women are the only one who can satiate your nightly crave for human touch

I like how small and nice they are.

Chances are high you could be arrested for this regardless of whether or not you have sex

Are you the same user who wanted to meet a 14 year old from online because she was a friend.

dont do it user its not worth the savage black ape beating you will get once fbi throw you in prison

Cudling with young girls feels better because they have a higher body temperature

Attached: 1532255494777.jpg (694x1000, 52K)

You would probably be arrested as the other user said.
>tfw no living in europe

>she smells really nice.
Shit man, girl smells are the best. I always get those walking around campus and it's like a little hit of crack.

Well she comes from a broken home and her mom is a crack whore who doesn't parent her so I think it'll be fine.

No.

What would I go to prison for user? I don't know these puritan laws.

Nigger what the fuck are you doing leaving a girl like that to such a horrible fate? Save that loli, protecc her! Inform the police and request adoption or something, anything. Just don't molest her.

Attached: Toph ur a fag.jpg (800x600, 62K)

14 is legal here. Not everyone is from murica you stupid burger eating gringo

I agree.

Teenage girls smell like pure crack. I could smell her all day and never get tired of it. Its truly a wonderful thing.

I have zero intention of molesting her, silly user. I just want to cuddle with her, and I mean that. Her personal problems are none of my concern though.

How did you meet her OP? Is she cute?

She is actually my next door neighbor. I met her just by happenstance one day. We have a friendly relationship. She's poor so I feed her sometimes or let her hang around my apartment. I brought this up to her and she agreed without hesitation.

>years ago
>pay 14yr old to sleep next to me and cuddle
>do this a few times nothing ever happens
>wake up one night with her shoving her pantied butt on my face
>claims she's done it everytime even once with panties down
>stop hiring her cuz she ruined what I wanted by trying to make it sexual/wierd
>she occasionally texts me saying she misses what we had

Why not just date her and take care of her?

she must desperate for money to take such a deal. well I guess good luck dont end up in jail or in some wierd situation like buttguy

>mfw read it like this
>Save that loli, protecc her! Inform the police and request adoption or something, anything. Don't just molest her.

This right here is why I love Jow Forums so much holy shit

OP im a cop. This is not a meme or a joke. I am a state certified police officer. Do not. I repeat DO NOT. do this. There is no way to possibly spin this in any way shape or form that will work out for you. You can and will be charged with (depending on your state) sexual exploitation of a minor.

There is nothing to gain from this and it's quite frankly pretty disturbing that you want to do it.

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Can I join the police and go back to hs to catch druggies like in 21 jump street? I really just wanna go back to hs and I could pass for a junior/senior.

probably not. some larger departments might have that kind of thing but no where around here.

you disgusting subhuman spic.

If I joined a relatively large department would the guys laugh at me in the locker room for looking like a twink?

OP don't listen to this man. I am a state certified youth administrative in the social department. It's fine to just briefly sleep with a minor. The law doesn't have a word against it. Just make sure you have hidden cameras that are filming the room 24/7 in case you need to prove that you didn't touch her *there* and you should be good to go. While you're at it, better to also have some cameras filming under the blanket *just in case* but you gotta make her wear pants or the material will turn into CP.

Attached: 4147f.jpg (358x474, 25K)

yes record a sleeping minor, legally you might be fine but i still find that unlikely, if he gets one boner in his sleep hes fucked, too risky

They laugh at you for anything and everything. It's very militarized. if you can take it you'll do fine. if you cant then don't try.

>state certified youth administrative in the social department

what a load of shit

I'm really bad at banter. And I'm only able to talk about anime and cartoons.

user! Real talk, this is a one in a life opportunitty, you should go full cuddle with her, have NO worries and enjoy to the fullest!