Fast Food for Bulking

Unironically, is fast food good for bulking? I'm 145lbs and 5'11" so pretty thin, and after looking at nutritional info of McNuggets they're actually not as bad as I thought.

Attached: McNuggetsBundle430X320-min.png (430x320, 51K)

mcdoubles. 4 a meal, twice a day. that's about 3k calories and 240g protein. have fun.

excuse me, 176g protein. still great.

If you want to feel like shit 24/7 go for it

But will I get gains?

If I were to take this route, I’d only get cheeseburgers. No fries, no soda.

Double baconators from Wendy’s or the Bacon King from BK. Each contain about 1000 calories and around 60g of protein. 2-3 sandwiches would be sufficient for bulking, I’d imagine.

I always hear the whole no fries/soda thing, do they take away from bulking? If I'm meeting my protein goal per day is it alright? I've read the sticky and I've set my protein goal at roughly 160g of protein per day, so if I'm eating that much is it okay to still eat whatever otherwise? [spoiler]Sorry for stupid questions, obviously a newfag to Jow Forums[/spoiler]

It is, calories are good for bulking. However, if you're still weak you won't be building a lot of muscle. You won't look like you bench 3 pl8 if you bench 1, no matter how heavy you get. Eating at a slight surplus with a healthy diet with a lot of protein and veg will be best for performance, which will be best for your future body goals. That being said, if you have trouble hitting your calories with just clean food, some McD's here and there won't hurt.

I guess I just hate oily food. I always feel like shit after eating anything fried, but if it helps you bulk up more and you feel ok doing so, go for it. Fried potatoes are a sin in my eyes.

why dont you try eating real food? Your future self will thank you

That's fair. I'm usually pretty good at handling it, and I lift late at night anyway so I feel fine in the morning.
I generally try to, but can't always. Do you have any recommendations for easy meals?
Does it also matter if I'm young and have trouble gaining weight? I barely have any fat on my body and train boxing/muay thai so have a steady amount of cardio, so are dirty calories worth it?

I thought that fast food is all you wanted to eat, if it's an occasional thing it wouldn't be a problem.
Just eat more, if you're not gaining weight, go for milk, eggs, peanut butter etc. There are a lot of great, calorie dense foods - just google a bit for "bulking foods" etc. "Natural" ice creams aren't that bad also...
I was also having troubles with gaining weight, try to have your first big meal as a breakfast, it really helps to get the rest of the calories in a day that way and don't be afraid of eating too much right now - for you it's better to gain a little bit more weight than none at all - which is probably what is happening right now

Alright cool, thanks, I'll follow your advice. I have fast food probably 2-4 times a week, usually consisting half/half of a 10-piece nugget meal (w/ large fries large drink, should probably not do that I guess) and pizza. I usually have a full medium with half cheese/half pepperoni. Is this too much?
Otherwise I eat fairly well and am working on it and will look into the things you mentioned.

>should probably not do that I guess
You answered your own question. Maybe try to gradually try to avoid it more? Still it could be worse, there are people who solely rely on fast food.

Of course it is, user. Don't let the vegetable jew convince you otherwise

I did this for the better part of a year, only real downside is it's expensive and ypu get bored of eating the same shit. Gained a fuckload of strength and size over the 8 months or so that I did it, my wallet lost a lot of size though (wagecuck.)
I felt fine, if not great most of the time. All of the extra protein and carbs gave me a fuckload of energy. I worked manual labor while doing it so I needed it when lifting heavy 3-4x a week.

Take a multivitamin if you don't eat any greens with it.

How much did you weigh before and after and what sort of build/metabolism do you have?

I was 5'11 14(8 I think?) before I started, during that period I gained about 20lbs during it. I'm eating cleaner now and I'm up to 194lbs tho. Learn to cook, it's worth it

sorry forgot the rest, dunno my build but when i started i was totally skinnyfat, like 12" arms with no vascularity, ribs showing, no abs. now i have about 16" arms, bicep/shoulder veins, no abs cuz i haven't cut yet but i look SIGNIFICANTLY better in clothes

idk about my metabolism but i have to eat a ridiculous amount, around 3.5-4k calories a day due to manual labor and lifting a lot.

What the fuck, those are really impressive gains. That's encouraging since I'm in about the same boat as you physically, just in the beginning of the process. Thanks user.

np, sorry i went afk i was actually at the gym (just failed 2 attempts at 175lb overhead press)
my lifts went from just the bar on everything to
145x3 ohp, 235x3 bench, 295x5 squat (i skip leg day a lot cuz my legs were already fat before i started lifting and shitty knees), and 455x1 deadlift

ive been lifting for about a year and 6 months now, good luck nibba

If you study or have a job that involves using your brain at all prepare to be slow and useless for hours afterwards

It'll be fun for a few months but you'll get too fat if you don't watch yourself, unless you just wanna bloatmog everyone. Don't drink soda

The shitty carbs will have your mood going to assholish territories if you eat that shit too often. Protein-wise it's alright and a lot of ez calories for sure

>spending >$8/day on shitty fried chicken sandwiches
Fast food is good only if you need the convenience. Like, if you have a packed schedule and you need to grab something to eat, it's better than nothing. But even for bulking, it's too expensive to rely on. Learn to cook, buy some real groceries, and your wallet will be much fuller.

Look at macros not just calories

SS + GOMAD

>mcdouble
>fried chicken
What an absolutely dumbass nigger.

booger king are sjw faggots. there are other and better choices. taco salad from taco bell is more protein and fats with less carbs.

>haha look at that user guys he doesn't know his fast food menu!

t. fatty

no. eating that amount of sodium is really bad for you and it lacks a lot of important nutrients. Once a week probably won't kill you though.

Post body dyel