You May Not Like This, But This Is What Peck Performance Looks Like

Attached: Chicken-Salve.jpg (650x481, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4168728/
exploratorium.edu/cooking/icooks/11-03-03.html
prezi.com/g4qrmglatdyg/denaturation-of-protein-in-eggs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Peck Performance

Attached: 1515398480460.jpg (640x360, 97K)

Not gonna lie this is a funny post you really outdone yourself this time OP I can't wait for your next comedic masterpiece

Holy shit the majority of content has really taken a tumble in the few months I was gone.
Can we salvage this thread with poultry protips?

Is denaturation a concern with cooking eggs?
And how many raw ones would you have to eat to develop a D3 (IIRC) deficiency, and what is the mechanism of action?

chickens the most cucked animals on earth

Attached: IMG_0906.jpg (415x415, 48K)

most clucked animal

Heating
Theoretically the 86-bp DNA fragment will be completely denatured during the heating process at 95°C since the melting temperature (Tm) of the DNA was calculated to be 76.2°C according to Wallace et al. [15]. However, the experimental result (Figure 1A) indicated the heating methods (at 95°C), regardless of the cold shock, appeared to have no effects in the denaturation of the DNA fragment. This contradictory result can be explained by the technical limitation that the sample quantity used for the NanoDrop analysis is only 2 μL, hence the temperature of the sample probably has dropped quickly during the transfer. The sudden drop of temperature can cause an immediate renaturation effect of the already denatured DNA, making the absorption at 260 nm returned to be the same as the one before heating. Geiduschek [16] also observed the rapid DNA renaturation when the temperature decreased below the Tm. This problem can be fixed by the more sophisticated setup of heating system along with the elucidation of kinetics for this potentially rate-dependent reaction. On the other hand, a number of researchers used the heating and cooling cycle technique to manipulate the DNA in PCR [6,11,17,18]. However, unlike the PCR process that is a closed system, DNA hybridization is operated as an open system. This open system allows for the temperature of the denatured DNA to drop when it is transferred to the hybridization buffer. Therefore, heating the DNA alone may not be an adequate denaturation approach for DNA hybridization.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4168728/

exploratorium.edu/cooking/icooks/11-03-03.html

prezi.com/g4qrmglatdyg/denaturation-of-protein-in-eggs/

Attached: Henry-Cavill-4.jpg (777x1024, 136K)

Attached: main-qimg-c963d6ecd4ccb635bdac8429a80ce6ea (1).jpg (462x750, 137K)

Someone make a Freeroam Chad vs the Cagecel meme pls

Attached: chicken.jpg (428x464, 64K)

Wait a minute, are you guys trying to say I'm fucking up my protein by cooking it?

Eggslent post OP. Really *cracked* up there!

Edit: thanks for the good kind stranger!

maybe

Attached: Bird.webm (640x640, 2.94M)

Attached: Eagle.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Is this natty or what? I don't see the guy sampling his meats for the week. And do the bones he gobbles hinder gains?

Attached: fallen angel.jpg (1200x820, 143K)

This is what a 6' and up person feels like to everything shorter than him...

>skinny chicken legs
Never gonna make it

What a chad

I laughed desu

good thread, keks all around
well done op