Aiko didn't deserve any of the shit Punpun put her through

Aiko didn't deserve any of the shit Punpun put her through.

Attached: Aiko_c145p4.png (460x386, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangago.us/manga/oyasumi-punpun
mangapark.net/manga/oyasumi-punpun/i119157/v01/c001/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Punpun didn't deserve her

Attached: ibvPdM7QqxgX6T.png (1805x1300, 915K)

I bought the first chapter an an anime convention and dropped it as soon as I finished it because I realized all it is is a vessel for fake sad niggas to project their feelings they wished they had on to a fucking 2d anime character.
Art was good

Nobody deserves anything. Life is still going to shit on you nonetheless.

She really didn't
Cringe

I wanted to drop it once she got back with him again. And what was the deal with the cult? Useless plot.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 45K)

i-it's deep bro, you just don't get it haha...

Do normalfags actually relate to this manga? Everyone was an asshole.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x949, 592K)

>can't relate to Punpun
>posts edgy image of a cute anime girl getting killed
I think you're the only normalfag here

this desu
mom was a retard
idk what happened to dad but he wanted to care but was too retarded
uncle was a retard
pun was a retard

based
punpun is shit

Punpun was just a naive kid who thought being nice all the time will reward him. He's not an asshole, just a fuckup.

I didn't get the story with his father either.
Heiked him, they both liked each other. But never got a story together. And by that I mean an arc like uncle did.

So, it's not ok to like Punpun anymore now that it's got kinda popular?

the cult is a sideplot, the cult sacrificed themselves so that the world wouldnt end to a huge meteor, like how aiko predicted to punpun in the early chapters of the book. if it came true then it wouldve solved all of punpuns problems at the end, so it kind of adds to the whole irony of the situation. i dont think the artist planned for it until halfway through, it was added in later as a plot device.

i think inio asano mentioned in an interview that he didnt plan to flesh out the backstory for the uncle but he did it to make the characters more 3 dimensional

yeah

This whole thread is retarded, especially you, OP.
She was the one who caused problems for Punpun, not the other way around, you're just some fag tranny so you insist on identifying with the plight of women even when they're in the wrong.

>low hanging fruit
user,,,,i dont know what to tell you

>Aiko was in the wrong
Confronting her mom was Punpun's idea in the first place, and Punpun states he wants to make her miserable

every character in that shit manga is a cunt

itt: normalfag opinions on a top rated manga

>top rated=good
>Game of thrones is the best show
>fornite is the best game
also punpun is for normalfags

I hate seeing punpun mentioned anywhere on Jow Forums because it attracts so many seething brainlets who either don't understand the manga (on the most surface level possible) or it's edgy self-inserts
Reee

that's not the point, it was the actions of their childhood that sent them on this path

Punpun was a normalfag

Yeah, it's a tough manga to talk about even though I really do want to, there is a lot of feelings that it brings up

he was a severely depressed young man, he isn't normal

my ex recommended this to me after I found out she had cancer
it's a weird and vulnerable feeling when fictional characters seem to go through the strokes you do
I wish I read it sooner so I could talk about it with her

>girls rip on Punpun for being the "nice guy" meme
>based fat chick rips on the mangaka chick for being a selfish bitch trying to exploit him

best post in thread

The mango captures the nuances of misery/depression and self absorbed pity perfectly. If you try your best in avoiding self inserting then the bigger picture presents itself and you discover to what depths Punpun's delusions and obsessive thoughts reach. The whole mango portrays the mental state of depression so well to the point the plot can be irrelevant, but it is highly relevant in this mango unlike some others which is why it pushes it to the top in terms of quality, as well as the artistic merits.

They were perfect for each other and if you can't realize that then you missed a lot of what the manga was conveying.

Aiko and Punpun were great together, but their relationship was unhealthy.

Sachi and Punpun were great together, and their relationship was healthy.

Attached: 17.jpg (728x1016, 74K)

Seki and Shimizu were great fight me

Attached: u7ZmMgv.png (642x365, 182K)

Punpun was a sadboy.

best post

bestpostblox

Attached: 1115.jpg (1456x1048, 356K)

>Aiko and Punpun were great together, but their relationship was unhealthy.

>Sachi and Punpun were great together, and their relationship was healthy.

and Punpun was too depressed and up himself to see any of it (until the end)

seki deserved better

punpun and his uncle were very good representations of depressed men
and how women got them to do terrible things, whether intended or not

because punpun wasn't like his father

punpun was the only piece of media that ever left a long lasting emotional impact on me

Attached: 1505693914361.jpg (411x411, 117K)

Good vibrations originalo

I'm not sure what this is but that girl looks cute. Is it worth reading?

yeah but it's depressing as fuck

depends. how old are you? mentally and physically.

Attached: 1477425640315.png (697x390, 146K)

Not sure about mentally but I am 20 right now.

youre at a pretty good age to read punpun, i hope you enjoy it, its pretty tough to get through emotionally speaking

Attached: 0131-005.jpg (2231x1600, 1.06M)

I'd go for it then, strap yourself in user, it gets to be a pretty wild ride in some places.

Attached: 116.jpg (728x1052, 140K)

these two are the most pure

Attached: mimura introduces gesumi.jpg (800x1146, 184K)

Any way I can read it for free? I'm looking at it right now and all I'm getting are not free things.

mangago.us/manga/oyasumi-punpun
this is the website i use, just choose load all pages and continuous scroll. have fun user, do you have a discord? i wanna be around to see you finish it desu

mangapark.net/manga/oyasumi-punpun/i119157/v01/c001/1

where I completed my most recent reread

I don't use it much.ide have to redownload it.

punpunquoteblox

Attached: 1508895748582.jpg (703x475, 64K)

>Aiko and Punpun were great together
lol no, they both are horrible together and you can literally see in the manga why that is

PunPun and sachi were yes and Aiko needed a person like Sachi to help her out and she would probably be fine aswell

At first I liked Punpun but the more I contemplated, I saw he was just a normalfag with minor issues.

sad cuz its true

>they both are horrible together
you didn't finish reading the quote, friend. They were great together, but their relationship was unhealthy.

It was a perfect storm of them being so fucked up but in a completely complimentary way. They were devoted to each other and fit together very well, it's just that their mutually unhealthy mindsets and upbringings damned them and their relationship. If the big thing that happened didn't happen, they still would be self-destructive, but they could have potentially worked through it. Admittedly, maybe it would have been better to say that they were complimentary to each other, but that doesn't have as good a flow as what I ended up typing. They were great together, they understood each other, but they weren't good *for* each other, especially in light of what happened.

>Aiko needed a person like Sachi
agreed

I'd like to put this forth for your consideration: Punpun is to Aiko as Seki is to Sachi (or would have been, given slightly different circumstances).

Punpun falls more into the cyborg category

>they understood each other
I'd like to amend this; they could have understood each other if they weren't so caught up in themselves and what happened.

Attached: MR-7623-392239-16.jpg (728x1036, 179K)

>the men had no autonomy

Ok not going to fool you,this is turning out pretty good.