Girls cannot be lonely. Getting rejected by chad when you have guys circling you does not qualify for r9k

Girls cannot be lonely. Getting rejected by chad when you have guys circling you does not qualify for r9k.

Women need to leave r9k. You are not welcome here.

Attached: preview.mp4.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Isn't this that fucking whore that used to infect all the Jow Forums Skype and Discord groups?
A literal lesbian camwhore.

nothing in the rules says females aren't allowed here

but the people say that, so gtfo whore

>the people say that
it's still not a rule, so no

Women, leave now. You are annoying, stupid, unbearable.

This is not your place.

thing is, sure its not a rule, but youre just not welcome here and you dont deserve to be welcomed here, just fuck off and fuck chad or whatever you like to do in your spare time

Yes.
>the rules have to say so
Such a typical newcunt reply
This
Doesnt havent to be. Its always been a male only board, yo cunts just showed up for (yous)

Being female is like being wealthy. You can never trust the other person isn't just cozying up to you because of what you have (money or looks/pussy), especially the "have-nots" (poorfags and betas). Women desire emotional intimacy with a quality man or they may as well be alone.

>Jow Forums Skype and discord
You normies brought it on yourself

>Thats why we had a threesome with Chad :)

force us to leave this board then. protip you cant

doesnt matter, youll never be part of us anyways, and if youre a larper youre just sad

No. Cry more still won't go

Post more ploxx

The females come and stay here just for one thing only - attention. If we want to get rid of them we need to stop responding to female or even "female" posters and threads. Also in my opinion we should stop talking about women in general. No women hate or love threads, no waifu threads - nothing. Instead we should talk about stuff that is boring to average woman like history, politics or anything that has a deeper meaning. The cunts will get starved of their attention and will move to other boards where they will leach on others for mean or nice words.

TL:DR - DO NOT RESPOND OR TALK ABOUT WOMEN. IT WILL DRIVE THEM CRAZY.

shut up bitch. i'm more of a robot than most people here

It isn't yours either.

>Its always been a male only board

Completely untrue.

>youll never be part of us anyways

There's nothing to be part of. This is a random board. I'd rather have dumb cunts posting here than whiny numales who think this place is their safe space.

Fuck off

Threesome with Chad > relationship with beta. You guys love your biological explanations for everything, so why can't you accept women not wanting genetic trash like you?

Because deep down we actually believe that women are human beings and our equals, so we kind of expect that maybe sometimes they'll rise above this animalistic bullshit, just like we do. A cynic is, after all, just a disappointed idealist.

I really like to believe that woman are good at picking partners, but they are not, otherwise we wouldn't have so many single moms and disfuntional families raising future school shooters. We have all the tools now like contraception and abortion, yet women still fail miserably to make themselves happy. All that said I'm not really sorry for people who can't get laid and start hating women because of it and I'm not interested in a family myself, and I'm far, far from a genuinly nice guy.

You have a cunt so no you arent a robot.
>The females come and stay here just for one thing only - attention.
Thats pathetic. If they at least admitted that instead if fighting for recognition here Ide let it be.
Parasite.
Contribute something of merit to the board. protip yo cant lmao
>Completely untrue.
Yeah youde know having been posting for a whole year.