Does eating meat actually cause erectile dysfunction

Attached: 3-1.jpg (360x540, 34K)

>people ate more meat for millenia than moderns and have repopulated full continents
Yeah, fuck off brainlet.

What if they reproduced at an earlier age than when the heart disease and ED kicks in?

They fucked throughout their fertile life and beyond. Heart disease and ED is a civilizational problem due to multiple factirs, meat is not one of them. Don't fall for nutriitional pseudo-science. You are a meat eater, not a gay goat.

I can't even function without meat

I want to say
>This can't be real
But I would not be surprised if it is.

If meat stops two guys from race-mixing and practicing gay sex then that's a good thing

Oh, no, less miscegenetic sodomy in my life. Woe is the chad carnivore.

I don`t get a boner of another dude and a chicken and I`m completly fine with it.

Attached: 3d6e68465898d660.gif (500x685, 952K)

1 out of 18 black males is HIV positive...

Makes you think

Getting ED with your fat pig middle-aged wife might be nature's way of stopping you making downies.
Anecdotally it seems to be the case that the ED disappears when these men get a chance to fuck hot, young pussy.

>Eating meat is bad and ruins your sex life
Basedboy dyel faggot cope. Would they prefer us eat some estrogen filled onions shit? Ofc they would, and when you see typical peta member you can see that they are all but healty.

>it's harder to be a race mixing faggot when you eat meat
Why would I have a problem with this

now take out africa

Nah

>Little does PETA know that unlike vegans, meat eaters are not niggerloving faggots

Attached: 1527499200953.png (733x544, 391K)

I wish I could

Attached: smug-pepe-5003858.png (499x580, 243K)

eating meat turns you straight ?

This is USA statistics

no but veganism does.

At least PETA has done some market research

>Your customer base appears to be faggots/vegans.

First time I've ever seen vegans be honest about anything. I assume this type of message is also very attractive to the typical faghag dykes who make up the vegan movement as well.

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I think they are right just dishonest about it

the problem is processed meat (fastfood / canned / supermarket minced meat), not natural meat you get from the butcher such as a steak.

kek

Attached: ni.gif (607x609, 821K)