Is sex a good cardio workout?

Attached: 1549945432204.jpg (640x798, 258K)

Only if you can last 1+ hours.

No but that doesn't mean you can't tell your girlfriend that it is.

Ah, just look at that fine Nubian goddess. I am not ashamed to admit it that I have had a few night with such a queen, but alas I desire for more. Like an unsatisfied hunger, the jungle fever will completly take over you mind. The maddness sets in and it is all one can think about. I warn you friends, the path of the black bbw will drive you insane

Attached: 65F585F2-1C0E-4E8A-9477-2891A53F9BB6.jpg (500x483, 102K)

Roll for african waifu

Attached: africawaifu.png (1800x3960, 3.58M)

Rolling for CHAD

>having sex
fuck off normalfag

u gotta go gay broroll me up

holy fuck
i want to have a black kween that will make white girls seethe

Attached: 1555308053300.jpg (3263x4628, 2.34M)

If it starts feeling like cardio you're doing it wrong.

Roll

Nah they are all sticc
WMBF pisses off everyone, its great!

I can't contain my desire for a nubian goddess anymore. I need a black gf

Attached: 1554900589811.webm (640x800, 1.3M)

roll

Wouldn't know. Don't do cardio..

Attached: a22.png (634x697, 115K)

Rollin

Meh, fuck the armpit hair. Bitches like her are the type that expects you to be her second father.

>tfw dated two black girls in my life
>one had just broken ass teeth and pussy smelled like rotten piss, literally made me gag
>another had smelly feet (washing didn't help at ALL), on welfare, batshit crazy, but gave an amazing blowjob

I just don't get it man.

Attached: 1414431688853.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Roll

>Hey guys I dated a white welfare leech with missing teeth that lived in a trailer park. I just dont get how any of you could like white women

no thanks

Why the fuck would you ever date someone missing teeth or someone on fucking wellfare? What's wrong with you?

Aight.

I-I dated a white girl once and it was nice...

Both were attractive face and body-wise. The one on welfare was mixed and I didn't find out till like a month in.

You are delusional. I have a black girlfriend and literally no one gives a fuck. White dudes can date whoever they want and no one says shit, its pretty tight.

roll for cape verde qt

lmao how desperate are you? Most black women will throw themselves at white male suitors. You can easily get your pick of the best black women have to offer if you even remotely try and hold out for a good one.

L A D

Attached: 1554758318933.jpg (604x604, 84K)

Depends on how vigorous you are. When I was a novice at sex I'd mostly lay on my back, and occasionally thrust back from that position. I probably wasn't getting a workout. Now I fuck as hard as I can and get on top as often as I can. When I'm about to cum I start thrusting as hard as I can without losing my sense of focus on the sex, it turns my girlfriend on like nothing else, and usually makes her cum at the same time as me. Once I've cum I'll start thrusting like my life depended on it for the HIIT gains and because it makes my gf absolutely ecstatic. Usually I'll start with one of her legs over my shoulder, cum, then drop it for maximum speed and keep going until my dick gets soft or it burns too much for me to go on (they usually overlap),

Attached: devilish.png (300x250, 31K)

Roll

>Chad
Ayyyy,she's not bad either
God I needa stop being fat

Malawi or Nigeria, let's gooooooo

Not in my experience, I'm a minute-man. But I cum everytime, so I don't worry.

it's okay. they smell different and if you're not into that it's generally unpleasant for long stints

pls gib

WITHOUT LOOKING
ROLL

I actually had a dream where a black goddess embraced me with her arms in my bed. Felt really good.

roll

let's have a look