Fat people can't lose weight

>fat people can't lose weight
How many times can Jow Forums be wrong?

Attached: transformation.jpg (1025x800, 261K)

Not sure when that was ever said

>How many times can Jow Forums be wrong?
How often do you post?

50-100 times per day

Attached: nicholson.gif (350x164, 1001K)

are you implying that Jow Forums claims that fat people can't lose weight? Seems to me that everyone except Jow Forums thinks fat people can't lose weight

This

nice caps, how much money does this loser have anyway?

noice veneer gains

his shit is not lined up

Imagine the smell

Not even the same dude. You don't come back from meth mouth.

That is the same dude Boogie, in the right pic he has fake teeth

Are you honestly this stupid?

>Wrecks his body by eating a literal ton of calories everyday for years and years
>Pays to get a gastric sleeve
>Wrecks his teeth by drinking sugary soda by the 2-liter daily, other shit foods, not brushing, etc.
>Pays to get crowns/veneers

Is healthcare the absolute deterrent of self-improvement?

God I hate this fat fucks pity party.

his entire career isnt based on his video content (thats just the veneers he shows to those on the outisde) the guy makes his living on feeding off the pity of those too naive to realize he's using their kind nature as patreon income. He's like a fucking rode side drug addict with a cardboard sign saying "need money to feed kids" except he had the two or more brain cells required to take that shit online. I just get so frustrated every time some fuck is all up in my face saying
>you don't understand, he has trauma, he can't get better
There is a certain point when your past traumas are no longer the responsibility of others and become yours to fix. This tub of frankenlard had the genius idea to weaponize it instead. Fucking brilliant.

No

money > discipline

Attached: Untitled6746.jpg (640x360, 76K)

>How many times can Jow Forums be wrong?
All of them.

I only hear this from fatties

oh my fucking god
I'm going to brush 4 times a day now

Attached: 1354650451898.png (1324x992, 464K)

This is a known dental procedure, he has the money, he posted the video of the process. I don't understand what you're having trouble with here.

He still fat as shit

He actually didn't pay for it. He convinced the practice that his YouTube celebrity status would be great marketing for their service. So he gets the operation for free and his followers might buy it in the future.

Sadly the doctors office didn't know that his following is dwindling to almost nothing at this point.

315,000 watched his video so far

I think you quoted the wrong post my dude

His audience is fairly adult though, and probably quite a few coping lards who have the money to shill just for the confidence boost (though honestly the teeth are reaching into the uncanny valley and just look absurd on anybody other than a well-groomed chad)

How can a person be this digusting, I guess there is a point where you don't have any shame left

Attached: downloadfile-2.png (921x650, 301K)

fuck off shitposter

no 2-3 times is enough, mostly 2 times if you overdo it you will damage the enamel

Is he below 350 lbs yet?

Attached: Group Disapproval.jpg (595x1059, 222K)

lol, Boogie is a fat piece of shit tho. If he really wanted to lose weight he would stop being a fat fuck and start fasting.

Attached: 1555479776159.png (594x567, 406K)

>fat people can't lose weight
nobody here said that

He wouldn't have an income if he didn't relapse every other week and cry to his pandering fanbase

Fuck youtubers are so slimy, They are fucking rat degenerates. He'll meet the consequences for being a fat fuck for so long, His next video will be asking for money for an open heart surgery kek.

Attached: images.jpg (229x220, 11K)

He looks like that fat Nintendo faggot John Riggs, except he has no kids and zero valid technical skills. He looked better with the jank teeth.
When is he gonna go full bogdanoff and get a full facial reconstruction surgery?

I had a laff at this reaction+pic

Attached: based.png (332x332, 148K)

But his still fat

>people making fun of boogs

Attached: file.png (583x750, 339K)

Attached: 1543977100090.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

Boogie is still over 300 pounds idiot and he's also plateau'd, even though he had surgery to fix the fucking mess he created himself.

Why does it look like a crater on his upper mouth? Shit is nasty
Is anyone else paranoid about getting this done incase someone punches your teeth and those boots break your jaw or bones instead of just teeth breaking and not damaging the bone

He's a faggot that won't fast, snake man should coach this fucker

Check em

He looks like a different man in that picture. Too bad this lazy fat retard can't buy common sense or motivation.

Snake man will hunt you and find you if you do not fast and lose that body fat to become lean.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 22K)

I hope Boogie gets addicted to the feeling of getting cosmetic improvements through surgery and body-mods himself into a true freak, that would be fun to see.

He looks weird, almost not human now.

His channel is going to start tanking even worse in views after this, he just looks plastic as fuck.

him and the hodgetwins have the most pathetic subscriber-to-viewcount ratio on YT

he#s still going to die eventually from is bypass surgery.

>a literal ton of calories every day
Hm

>Bogie2988

>how much money does this loser have anyway?
A lot more than you ever will incel.
kys faggot

>Fuck youtubers are so slimy, They are fucking rat degenerates.
So are you and the test of the autists on this board

What a retarded thing to say. There are a lot of negative things you could say about 4chaners but being slimy isn't one of them.

>There are a lot of negative things you could say about 4chaners but being slimy isn't one of them.
It's the one of the kindest things i could say.
Speaking of retards,how are you today?

Did you really get that assblasted that someone called your favourite youtube celebreties slimy and degenerate?

Yo this niggas teeth looked like pasta and im not even hungry

Now all he needs to do is to cut that ridiculous looking beard, then to go to the gym and he'll be all handsome to insert his penis in women's vagina.

>morbidly obese retard shits himself in anger over the fact that his Youtube daddy is getting insulted on a Mongolian basket weaving forum

Attached: 1555424036335.jpg (600x484, 31K)

still fat

Lol. i'm making fun of you because you are brainless and the only one who is fat is you .
You don't lift and you have the nerve to come one here lecturing others on things.
kys you incel. You don't belong on earth

>Did you really get that assblasted that someone called your favourite youtube celebreties slimy and degenerate?
I don't have favorite youtubers. It's fun riling you autists up and realizing that you don't really matter in the world. You are easily offended

>Yo this niggas teeth looked like pasta and im not even hungry
Yo, at least he has teeth you mongol

I've never seen anyone project their insecurities to this extent LMFAO

Attached: 3837372838291.jpg (1723x1440, 691K)

AHAHAHHAAH look at this seething faggot

The only thing thats bothering me is that you just use random adjectives. Slimy just doesnt fit.
Whereas it describes boogie to a T. The guy claims to be gay and a furry just to fit in and to suck up to those subcultures.

This pic gave me teeth-falling-out dreams

And yet you're still not truly happy are you boogie

Boogie has a lot of emotional issues that causes him to not take his weight loss seriously. That's why he had to cheat and get the surgery and now plateau. He needs to come to grips with his past and his whore of a wife leaving him. He also needs to accept the fact that he'll have to get a normal job because he won't be able to make money doing the fat you tuber routine.

SEETHING

Attached: 1554683258449.jpg (400x474, 40K)

he was abusive and she got sick of waiting for him to die for the insurance money and inheritance, she settled with half his jewtubebux and cut her loses after he got the surgery and extended his life.

Hmm good point. At any rate, he has a lot of mental work to do but sadly he is unironically suicidal now, saying things like he's okay with dying in 10 years in his current health.

The fat fuck has already ruined the gastric sleeve by stretching it out with his boundless gluttony. Wonder how long it takes to wreck his new teeth?

PAY
FOR
MY
FALSIES

Lots of people stop to gawk at a train wreck. I doubt so many actually follow him.

yikes.

Boogandorf?

he keeps shitposting about his wife between his brave political tweets, hes fucking sad lol

Attached: 1509486299966.jpg (1024x702, 231K)

Why are you so invested in this fat retard's life story?

I know the story arc because he gets posted here, I never actually watched his videos.

This is exactly what happened lmao

Don't forget to report, even if faggot shill op thinks he's being clever.

when did anyone here say that

apparently not much, always claims he needs his healthcare payed for him

lmao I giggled

It appears we have a tie between FPBP and SPBP

spoiler: he's the one who posts here

Are Mongols even known for basket weaving?
Is rather post on a Mongolian raping and pillaging BBS

Make sure to floss

obsessed incel

jesus fucking christ

soul vs soulless

Attached: 636791254836777298.png (286x395, 187K)

Imagine if he did meth, he'd have had no teeth to be pulled.

It'd have also made him skinny, or killed him, both improvements that would've been cheaper than surgery.

He has money tho. So he doesn’t need to worry about working again.

Attached: CF109135-3484-4255-8061-FE7AEF7F1EAB.png (1242x2208, 3.76M)