How can I stop eating if I'm surrounded by junk food constantly and my family forces me to eat so I can't get away with...

How can I stop eating if I'm surrounded by junk food constantly and my family forces me to eat so I can't get away with even just restricting my calorie intake? I don't do anything with my life nor do I have any friends, so I can't use the "I already ate today at my friends house/at work" excuse.

Attached: A986680B-5760-449E-B46D-0D27F1906497.png (700x644, 533K)

Stand up for yourself

grow a pair. Tell your family you want to eat better and lose weight.
As for junk food i can sympathise, my mother works nights shifts and will usually order dominoes or take-away food and a whenever she goes shopping buys copious bags of frozen food. The only solution is will power and figuring out if you can man any of the food you eat regularly more healthy, might even convince others to do the same.

I can't """stand up for myself""" cause they wouldn't give a shit because they only care about me eating and think anytime I skip even one meal that I'm in starvation mode.

Nigger.
I'm going to be blunt with you, that defeatist spew is not the way to go if you want to see progress.
You are a human being and one that apparently wants to make a change, you must fight for it if you have to.
"They don't give a shit" and neither will you, don't eat the food they give.
Don't give a fuck about what they think, your not here for them your here for yourself and your betterment (is that a word)

Standing up for yourself does not require someone giving a shit about you.

What are they gonna do? Pour fizzy pop down your gullit with a funnel?

Stop being a fucking pussy, If they force you to eat anything get violent. I'm guessing you're so here's what I suggest to you.
1. Get a job or get some kind of money
2. Get snake juice of amazon
3.Start fasting and lose whatever fat you need to lose.
4. Start buying low carb atkins meals at walmart so you can eat without having to depend on your families shitty food choices.
5. Stay lean.

Attached: 09038-Beef-Merlot-Product-Shot_2018.jpg (525x414, 87K)

Your family is seriously fucked for surrounding you with fat foods. You set your kids up for utter failure and that's so despicable and fucked up.
If you have your own job or money you need to spend money on getting your own food that is low carb and start doing fasting.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 22K)

This. It is usually quite the opposite.
Even with a gun to your head, you still have a choice.

Half of this is terrible advice.
Instead;
>Don't get violent
>Make your own Snake juice
>Don't buy those prepackaged meals

How about cooking? People buy fast food because they are too lazy to fix their own food, and that laziness costs them more money than it's worth. Anything you cook is going to be better than McDonalds.

They can't force you to do anything.

Terrible but quick, Ok maybe I am bad at giving advice but it seems like the situation that OP is in, If they are so strict forcing him to eat shitty foods, They may have a superiority complex saying "Well if you won't eat our food you can't cook or eat anything at all"
You could make your snake juice it just takes time to gather the ingredients. I like the ones on amazon because it's easy to follow and I'm lazy.

Attached: Chicken-Quesadillas-Recipe.jpg (600x900, 73K)

OP here.
They threaten me with punishments if I don't feed myself, such as threatening to cut the wires which help the internet run. They threaten to take away my personal possessions. They sometimes even get a little violent themselves.
They're pretty overbearing, and extremely suspicious, so I have absolutely no privacy.
What do in this situation?

Are they willing to buy ingredients if you are willing to cook? That is an option.

Oh shit OP, See this is what I was talking about. You may just have to bite the bullet and eat whatever they give you. Drink water with whatever they give you. That's completely fucked.

Attached: absolutedisgust.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I don't know how to cook, it'd take forever to learn, and they wouldn't allow me to anyway because they'd say I'm not giving myself "proper food" and that I can't into cooking.

Your parents are completely fucked in the head, No matter what you have done in the past this is no way to raise a kid. Holy fuck and I thought my parents were bad.

Attached: 1555452451959.jpg (1080x1080, 215K)

What the fuck man. How old are you?

cooking is easy
you also have internet access.

I would do intermittent fasting when you're not with them and forced to eat their food. Eat low cal snacks (such as apples, celery and carrots) to stay full. Also: limit your portions when you eat with family and insist that you fix your own plate for meals so that you get more control over what foods you eat.

Attached: wr51fi96smr21.jpg (980x551, 134K)

OMAD saved my life when I was trying to cut while living with my mom

Early 20s.

Thanks man. Seems like one of the only somewhat reasonable advice in this thread. The problem is I'm with them almost 24/7, so it's a little hard to get away with even just intermittent fasting, but I try my best.

Try something very simple first, the first thing I've gotten good at was omelettes. There are some very helpful videos on Youtube that make cooking much easier.

>Early 20's
Get a job
Move out
stop being a nigger

Why are you letting your parents tell you what to do in your 20's?
>I'll cut off the internet if you don't do as I say!
My parents used to say that to me when I was 10. You should stand up for yourself.

i bought a fridge and a freezer small ones kept in my room portioned my food with ziplock bags works wonder for me i control everything the only obstacle is seeing the junk food when i am in the kitchen cooking

You can't

>threaten to take away my personal possessions
Tell them OMNIA MEA ME CUM PORTO and walk way

So what your saying is your parents want you to be dependent on them and to live off of them your whole life? Why the fuck would you not teach your child the most detrimental thing for human survival

I was inspired by Ray Peat and reduced my diet to a couple of cheap food groups for a while, basically low fat milk (2-3 quarts), eggs, fruit, mushrooms and some meat (mostly organs) and occasionally shellfish (only expensive food item), you don't have to know how to cook most of the time, just know how to heat a frying pan with butter. Really enjoying it, more than the keto shit I did before for two years. Minimalistic, low effort and cheap, protein and nutrient dense.

what the hell do you mean your family MAKES you eat all this junk? delusional or living with criminals
maybe eat with them, but eat less of what you're eating, and work out hard 3 times a week,

call the police if you're under 18 loool if not, leave the fucking house

It less junk food?

Attached: k0fwfxog8vt11.jpg (640x358, 44K)