Write letters to people

Write letters to people.
Just don't be that weird diety-poser faggot.

Attached: letter_wide-114373157624ef432f57452b56c2eb19289fd314-s900-c85.jpg (900x505, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/kyl7Iq3/dossier003.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dear OP:

Eat shit and die.

Love,
the rest of the world

p.s. feel free to fuck off somewhere in there if you have the time.

Attached: midfing.jpg (408x612, 22K)

Dear Edward,

as soon as I get enough money I'll buy a daki of you.

A

Attached: 3794386_p0_master1200.jpg (790x1061, 937K)

>_master1200.jpg
ironic weeb cancer back again.

dear exgf
i always expect your tows to pop through the bottom of the door when im pooping.

Dear Tess,

I have tried my whole life to rescue you but it seems like every time I do things just get worse. I am sorry about New York, about Virginia, and about Laramie. I'm sorry about Gihane. I am sorry about Afghanistan. I am sorry I was not there to help you when it was all too much and I am sorry that I was angry with you when I should have been kind.

With all that said, I also need you to know that you hurt me, and that the hurt you did to me matters. When you did not understand what the war did to me. When you called me weak. When you did not remember everything I had done for you in moments when you were angry. For many years I made sure that you made it to work on time, and in clean clothes, and hid the bottles and the evidence that you were sick. I weathered your worst tantrums, and when we were face to face, gun to my head, it was me who stopped things, not you.

You are poison. I was in love with poison. That is why I had to go.

Goodbye

J

PS, your art is beautiful. Never stop painting.

Attached: Painting Girl.jpg (1280x1892, 539K)

JG
I don't believe the stuff people say about you. You actually seem like you could be a sweet, sensitive person deep down. I suppose you probably dislike how rude everyone is about you so I just want you to know I'd take you out somewhere nice where neither of us would be recognized, as long as you know before hand that I'm going to buy you stuff off the value menue and despite what I say neither of that is because you're fat. I'm just cheap and kind of expect you to want to eat whatever I'm having which is probably kind of cute in some way.
If you were really nice I'd maybe even let you pet my puppy and other innuendos.

Bump, fishing for a V

I may have gone by a name starting with a V.

I'm looking for a "Dear V"

Initials? I'm searching for an "H".

Dear MB,
Did I fuck up? I think I fucked up. I don't think I had much of a chance with you anyways, M, but I think I really fucked my chances with you with the "mouse-like qualities" comment. I was trying to imply you were cute like a mouse, like Anna Kendrick kinda cute. If that didn't fuck me over fully the burp in the break room definitely did.

Look at me, fucking thinking I had a chance with a qt sorority slut who's into Chads. Jeez, fuck was I thinking?

Anyway, see you Sunday man. Maybe you'll come by and visit the box office.

Love you too, Christ.
PS. Stop sinning against the real lord.

Dear whoever,

The majority of you motherfuckers probably talk shit behind my back, criticizing me for everything i lack. But fuck you, you motherfuckers are narcissistic as fuck.

You motherfuckers will never truly know me so sit there biding your time with so many unwitting perceptions based on previous lies I've fronted in the past, go ahead & and think you know me from a girl I was interested in for three weeks.

I've always known to keep myself protected among everybody and everything, the only truth i express in character is through my art, for the most part i'm a mere mirror.

fuck you.

Dear J,
I'm flying to Japan tomorrow. Going through Cairns, as if there wasn't enough around to remind me of you. I keep daydreaming I'll bump into you at the airport there, but you've already gone, of course.
I haven't deleted your photos yet (sorry, I just can't do it) but I moved them off my phone, leaving just one screenshot on it. Now I don't have your cute face smiling at me whenever I open the gallery, which is probably a good thing.
You're probably doing the stoic thing and trying to move on entirely. I don't blame you, and I guess it's easier for you as well- I betrayed you enormously. It's hard for me to stop thinking about you all the time though, and the self-help guides I found online don't work. I'm indulging myself in my loneliness far too much, because everything feels kinda flat except for when I think about you, even if that hurts.
I don't even know why I'm writing these letters, because I do it in the hope that you'll see them when you probably don't even browse these gay threads and if you see it you'll have the self control not to reply. It's worth a try anyway.
My grandma is dying so I might be up to Brissy sometime this year. I guess I'll hope to bump into you, but I won't.
I miss you but I don't want to ever stop it.
C

A,
I have a confession to make. I've totally had a little crush on you from day one. Your big blue eyes and your red hair are fucking BEAUTIFUL. Your smile is beautiful and your laughter is beautiful. I think you're funny as hell and I dig the things you're into. I dig that you can actually meme. I dig that you write poetry and I'm honestly a little jealous that you've been published. And to take it straight into weird territory, your butt looks really nice in jeans.
And I really do mean from day one. I honestly had a crush on you when you were in 3rd grade, and I totally thought it was creepy because I was so much older and you were my buddy's little sister. But that little flutter in my heart for the little redheaded girl down the hall was there.
I'd be lying if I said I don't still think about you more often than is probably normal. Paths diverge. I haven't told you personally because hey, what's the point? And I still don't want to be a creepo.
I hope you and your brother and your mom are doing well and I miss you guys.
J

To whom this may concern,

Turns out I dont trust anything or anyone enough to write letters

Yours truly,
Some faggot

Dear everyone in this thread,
You guys should write these letters out on paper and then vigorously scrumple and bin them. Its extremely cathartic, like a weight lifted from your mind. Typing them out here is a waste of time, the intended target will never see them and the act of physically abandoning these thoughts will feel amazing and freeing.
Kind regards, James

Its spelt toes, go back to school, fuck.

Dear Slim,
I wrote you, but you still ain't callin'. I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom. I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not've got 'em, there probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'. Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up, man? How's your daughter? My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father. If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too, I'm sorry. I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him.
I know you probably hear this every day, but I'm your biggest fan. I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam. I got a room full of your posters and your pictures, man. I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this, man, hit me back. Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan,
Stan.

I fucking hate the sanctimonious, self-promoting, pat-yourself-on-the-back, humblebragging, judgmental, pseudointellectual, self-excusing, unfunny hippie bullshit you keep spamming all over facebook.
Also, child abusers don't get to post the whole "yeah, you had a shitty childhood but it's your choice to be a better person or to let it define you" garbage.
Having a shitty childhood was precisely the excuse YOU used to abuse children, and the children you abused all turned out fine in spite of what you did, not because of it. They're not bad people just because they're bitter towards YOU, you infantile, solipsistic, autistic, selfish, judgmental prick. It's crazy how much your sense of morality is defined by how somebody feels about you specifically.
It's not your place to judge anybody who has succeeded on a Herculean scale where you are a complete and miserable failure. YOU let your upbringing define you. You let it mold your very soul.
If you suddenly came to the realization that a shitty childhood isn't an excuse now that your kids are adults and none of your revelation is at all actionable, then 1. I don't believe you 2. So what? How fucking convenient that you recognize this now.
Frankly, your views on right and wrong are completely fucking worthless to me, and you have no right to judge me or anybody else, not because we're all equal, but because we're all better than you.You specifically.
Go fuck yourself.

Dear James,
fuck off and die, actually writing requires effort, as little it may be, I am a piece of shit not your client.
Kinder regards,
Fuck you

Dear Stan,
I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy. You said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she?
Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that.
I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time

-SS

Client lol. I dont even have a job.
If you wont even put in the bare minimum effort then don't expect to change. Just keep circle jerking to your "woe is me" delusions.

Damn, mic drop

I'm not a poser or a faggot.
Thanks

Dear piece of shit
I live in you
I don't want to
All you do is hurt me
Like wtf I'm trying.
But you're a fucking laundry
Trying to fucking clean me
Like I'm black and you want me to be white
Like wtf do you expect from me?
I'm not going to change
Religion is good
But it's not enough
Everything is broken
That's it
Stop trying to digest me

>I can link it here and destroy the Democratic Party if you want
Please do anything and everything you can to kill all the pedophiles.

This is only the censored version of the dossier:
docdroid.net/kyl7Iq3/dossier003.pdf

The full dossier is too graphic to post.

i hate all of you with my ugly little heart and im looking forward to killing myself. fuck you all.

J,

Dont stare at me because its causing me to overthink shit. please keep staring

not gonna leave initials

Dear D

I want to be yours but I know it's never going to happen

I hope we do end up holding hands.

Dear S
My ongoing 6-month crush on you has rendered me completely emotionally unavailable. I know I need to move on but I keep fantasizing about a shared future. If I asked you to be my gf would you reject me? I know long distance relationships are a meme but I just wish I could be yours.

Sam

I stare at you simply because autism. I also think it's beta to look away if we make eye contact.

Dear L lil bro

I'm sorry that I am such a fucking asshole dickhead that hates you for no other reason then what you were diagnosed with. I just have this enate hatred for you, and I genuinely don't know why. I know dad shits on my constantly about it and he brings you along sometimes, and I try my best to be friendly to you but I can't hold it all in.
I'm sorry
Love N, big bro

Just do it then! Oh wait you fucking can't lol
My jaw is still intact, I landed a great job, and I'm comfy as fuck. You're an impotent lil biiiiiitch!

D
Youre a piece of shit. I hope your video games keep you company because I wont be anymore

B

Pssst, V.,

I love you more than anything. You're everything to me.
I can't wait for the day I get to come home to you, cuddle up next to you and give you a goodnight kiss and good morning kiss every day for the rest of my life.

I love you more than anything. With everything I am and everything I will be. Now and forever.

With all the love in the world, N.

Attached: Hug-GIF_1.gif (500x229, 567K)

Pssssst N.,

I love you more than anything, too. You mean the world to me.

All I want is for you to be happy and feel loved and appreciated every day. I will do my best and try and make sure I can do that for you, every day for the rest of your life.

I also can't wait to get to fall asleep next to you and wake up to my favourite face in the world and be able to give you all the comfy morning cuddles and kisses every single day.

I am yours forever.

With all the love in the world, V.

All I want is for you to be appreciated and loved every day too. You are the most perfect person and girlfriend in the world, and I can only hope I can make you feel as loved and appreciated as you deserve to be. All I can do is that I promise, with my hand on my heart, to try my absolute hardest to do that.

Attached: hug.gif (500x281, 568K)

Dear Y

Im sorry i fucked up. I know theres no going back to how things were in the past, only moving forward. I just hope one day our paths can cross again.

Thank you for letting me be a part of your life, even if we didnt have much to offer each other.

A

Dear T,

We haven't seen each other for a while. I wanna talk to you again, but I don't know how to initiate a conversation better than you do. Please talk to me, or at least think about this post pertaining to you.

-Tx user

Dear H,

Even though a lot of time has passed, I haven't stopped thinking of you or loving you. I've always been terrible with words, but I meant it when I told you, you were my soulmate.

-V

I just doubled down. Instead of breaking your jaw I want your jaw to rip off instead. I remodified the triechmuller space in between the sub atomic particles in your face and ordered it to fill the shell of the particles that make up your jaw to deteriorate so the sinew and muscle in your jaw loosens and snaps. Then I remodified your Q2 tunnel to yeild the severance of your jaw. When it happens doesn't matter. Your jaw will be deleted.

I will destroy your jaw with my big black dick.

Don't larp as me. And my dick is bigger nigger. I just erased your entire worthless family from my afterlife

It is you who is larping as me, because everyone knows I am really black. Back off you brainless shill.

Everyone knows I'm white. You blacks only grip to modern day society is by larping and positing that I'm black when I'm not. Now that I re-admit that I'm not black, there goes all the clout any of you fags thought you had, all at once.

I also damn you into getting your jaw severed as well. RIP

Dear R,

Sorry I haven't called or written you in a long time. I'm awful at keeping in contact with people, I always have been and always will be. It's not fair to you though that I was the one who initiated the plan only to back off due to fear.
Maybe one day I will quit being a prick and contact you and we can continue where we left off which was a really good place if you ask me.

Nice delusions, but there is irrefutable proof that I am black. No one believes you anyway, as a larping shill you have been erased from the afterlife.

You cant hurt my chiseled jaw with your voodoo. Begone you pagan, erase yourself.

Deae user,

Im PPD and having a collection of my thoughts possibly seen by someone I know terrifies me. Thank you for the advice. I might try it, and hide them really well.

~A

>invalid format
oh shit

RC? Is that you? If it is, I told you everything. I will come to you if you do the same. Only if you do the same.