Will male plastic surgery ever become mainstream?

Will male plastic surgery ever become mainstream?

Attached: 263471C6-B35D-4C5B-8928-5B3792D0EF0C.png (1200x675, 842K)

maybe

I hope not I hope it goes away completely and all genelets kill themselves. I do hope for genetic engineering so genelets dont exist tho

Attached: lineup001.jpg (634x486, 118K)

Let's hope not

Genetic engineering is going to be dominated by China so in the first generation or two people will enjoy having 7'0 children with no back or joint pain but after that they'll slowly be shrunk down and progressively turned into Han Chinese.

So far, women seem to really dislike it so that’ll stop it in the straight community. However, I’m sure someone is trying to secretly market it towards them so they can make money off guys, so maybe in a few years zoomer girls will be into fake abs.

Do you guys moisturize? I just started and I'm 24

It already is.

Of fucking course. Skincare bro reporting in.
I do moisturizer in the morning (+sunscreen when I go out), moisturizer+retin-a sierum+dark circles under eyes cream.
t.24 yo

Wow I feel retarded.

Which moisturizer etc do you recommend? I'm dry skin I think

Yeah. It's pretty nuts how much better my face looks now that I moisturize and oil cleanse it

If everybody is a manlet nobody is.

>in a few years zoomer girls will be into fake abs
What do you mean fake abs?

I'm not sure it'll ever be accepted in American culture {which is good), seems like most American men still think using hand lotion so your skin doesn't crack is "gay" (which is not so good). I can totally see the Chinese eating that shit up though.

Attached: AOGe4Ad.jpg (648x384, 63K)

>getting plastic surgery for something that can be easily achieved in a couple months
no this will neb\ver be mainstream and anybody who subscribes to this should be hang, drawn and quartered.

You're also a faggot.

BOGGED

Post body or give adress so i can bash your skull in

Is roiding any different? It doesnt make sense being juicer and getting mad @ this

>Is roiding any different?

Yes, steroids build real muscle tissue.

too bad it ends up like that. lets be real he looks like fucking bog

>do plastic sugery
>look like ,,chad''
>have your chaddom tested by real chads
>get your ass kicked
>botox all over the place and possible death
kek

>look like ,,chad''
look like bog but act like chad*

Balding manlet amerigoblin with a double digit IQ detected. Big yikes big kys

Attached: 1505322544416.png (286x258, 12K)

Stay flaky

Attached: 1548463363250.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

Here in SK it's fairly common to get rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery for males. Not nearly as commonplace as for women but quite a considerable amount still.

BOGGED

Attached: beforesurgery.jpg (796x796, 91K)

Not his..plus she's a chinlet roastie. What a life

We can't force a good skincare routine upon goblins.
You should put toner a in there aswell, right after cleansing along with peeling 2 times a week and derma rolling.
>pic related
that's what most guys will look like by 35, if you don't take care of your skin

Attached: mummy.jpg (753x722, 232K)

>trying this hard to fit in

Attached: 1548402895207.png (417x405, 158K)

Fun fact: he’s pic related

Attached: 04B15435-E26C-4434-9A82-6CA7452B0830.png (750x750, 1.03M)

>implying chads "test" each other
>implying chads don't just go about their business while fucking all women they see
i'd tell you to have sex but i already know that's pointless

Attached: 1521729342544.gif (300x225, 1.99M)

He legit looks better here, full homo.

some insecure faggot is always gonna act hard

It already is

People just don't talk about it

he is pic related

Attached: Puri-Puri-Prisoner_Profile.png (310x310, 108K)

only if you answer

Attached: c37.jpg (495x528, 23K)

And if everyone is over 6 feet, the guys under 7 will be considered manlets. Its all relative to the people around you.

Looks infinitely better from this angle

Attached: 220px-Ab-Abber_2000.png (220x146, 34K)

>didn't post body

Nope. Already have light but eternal acne, moisturizer aggravates it

That was not the image I meant to post...

Attached: gordon-ramsay-chin-scars.jpg (700x500, 63K)

I hope not! Routine plastic surgery is already ruining Suck Korea’s women. It gives men the impression they snagged a qt, and they only found they bred with a beast when they see their spawn. And it also turns gay feminine-looking Asian men into ladyboys. Plastic surgery is already attempting to cosmetically mutilate people into the opposite sex in the US and West.
Pretty fucked that plastic surgery began as a way to repair the scars of war, and now it’s mostly about vanity.

F

>posts people on buckets of anabolics
lol

>jaw will never be this good
it's over

>Spending a shit ton of money on something you can obtain for free with a little bit of patience, determination, and willpower.
Imagine being a fucking loser

You can get a better jaw and height through willpower?

mewing..

Maybe. It's better if it doesn't. Even if it does, I hope they just get normie tier shit like rhinoplasty and fillers instead of invasive procedures that make a big difference like maxfac.

Mewing will not do that. Eating a nutrient dense diet from conception to adulthood is the only natural way to do it.

No, I simply just never wash my face, not even with water. The natural oils that my face produces does the job just fine

That guy looks like he got
B O G G E D

Different beauty standards will always mean male plastic surgery will be a niche market

Sure if you're gay.

>male plastic surgery
Faggot.

Straight men wearing makeup hasn’t started going mainstream yet so we’re still a ways off (but it’s coming)

This. Those moisturizer fags probably have shit tier skin to begin with so they try to salvage whatever possible

Isn't it a bit early to start retin-a? I'm 26 and still not sure if it's the right time to start

Looks disgusting

I hope not. All that would do is cause yet another arms race, with everyone needing to get plastic surgery to not get left in the dust by all the other guys getting plastic surgery.

I use sunscreen if I'm going to the beach or doing yardwork or something else where I'll be spending a lot of time outdoors in the sun. Other than that I just wash my face in the shower only using natural normal soap, and then I'll smear bag balm after showering as an emollient to lock the moisture in.

If anything, makeup is a trap. I've noticed in my day to day life that guys tend to have much better-looking skin than women. It's probably because makeup damages skin and clogs up pores of women, whereas guys just let their skin go naturally. So it ends up being healthier, whereas the women ruin their skin with makeup, then use more makeup to hide the blemishes, which causes even more problems for the skin, etc etc etc.

The only exception is guys have worse acne during puberty because of testosterone. But other than that, in adulthood men's skin is much better on average.

Ever seen the mouse utopia experiment?
>the beautiful ones
that's what you are

I'm not the guy you're replying to but I looked it up and that group basically describes me lmao

Lel

you do realize that this will just change the definition of genelets. The bottom 5% will always exist, by definition.

i'm 20 and retinaaamaxxing. ama.

I work manual labor in a very large company in Utah and from time to time see woman coworkers. These mormon woman dont wear makeup, especially at work.

They all have amazing skin

What is retin a?

why start so early? did you have acne problems?

Looks like a bog

Part of your eyeball

Wtf why don't they just train their abs

This

No, because good looking people are who decide what is and isn't cool/mainstream, and those people will never need plastic surgery because they are already good looking.

/thread

Lmfao. fucking nate garner. his jaw looks weird as fuck but he gets pussy so i wont complain

Attached: wdaw4.jpg (850x1024, 116K)

thats called mormon glow. yeah they look like demigods tbqh

Pretty mainstream in Hollywood and the music industry

>mormon women don’t wear makeup

You haven’t seen many Mormon women have you?

Unless your face is truly fucked up, it looks better and less tryhard to improve your looks by working out and losing weight, and being more confident with women. Getting plastic surgery highlights your insecurity, which isn't sexy to women, whereas men usually don't give a shit whether women are insecure and will sleep with women based overwhelmingly on their looks, making plastic surgery more viable for them.

Also it's expensive. And for non-face shit like fake abs, it's a shallow and absurd looking replacement for the genuine hard work of lifting and working your body into it's peak form. The body is a reflection of the person you are inside.

So no, I can't see male plastic surgery becoming mainstream soon, but whenever it does it will be a sure sign of clownworld.

Attached: body.jpg (800x1149, 276K)